Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 74: Rooms, anyone?

*Rach's POV*

I kind of half toppled over and fell on Lou in my attempts to hug her, due to the fact that my foot got caught on the sofa as I was trying to make my way forward, she kind of stumbled in the attempts to regain her balance.

"Oh fuck, sorry," I mumbled, getting up properly and hugging her, she laughed as I pulled her into a gut-crushing hug. "I'm glad that you guys are so happy together," I told her, squeezing her hand.

“Thanks Rach,” she smiled, I moved over to my brother cautiously, as not to step on anyone’s toes, as you can probably see, I’m not the most agile of people, I’m extremely clumsy, always falling over, knocking things over…or both!

“Hey dearest brother of mine,” I exclaimed, pushing Zacky out of the way, so I could reach my brother and give him a hug.

“Hey dearest sister,” he laughed, hugging me back and kissing me on the top of my head, I growled softly under my breath, I hated the fact that I was so short, or maybe he was too tall, but either way, it was frustrating having to stand on my tip toes every time I wanted to hug him, Ray giggled at me.

“What? Is there something on my face?” I asked, sarcastically.

“No, but it’s funny how you hate the fact that you’re so short…or maybe it’s the fact that your brother’s too tall,” Ray stated simply, shrugging his shoulders, my mouth dropped open, he just quoted me word for word, how did he know? Lou was laughing to herself.

“He did that to me earlier,” she explained, I narrowed my eyes at Ray.

“Sus-pic-ious,” I said in a creepy voice, before stalking off to go sit next to Gerard “Gee, your guitarist scares me!” I whined, nuzzling into his neck.

“He has that effect on people, I think it’s the afro,” Gerard stated, I laughed.

“But really, he’s guessing everyone’s thoughts”.

“Yeah, he like to think he has a ‘sixth sense’ sounds like lucky guesses to me,” Gerard exclaimed, lifting his arm to place it around my shoulders.

“Lemme try, maybe I have a sixth sense,” I said, sitting up on my knees, Gerard raised an eyebrow. “Shut up and bear with me,” I sighed, raising my hand to my temple, I closed my eyes and rubbed the sides of my head. “Hmm, what is Gerard Way thinking?” I mused, shutting my eyes real tight, I could just picture him smirking at me; I groped around for his hand. “I need to feel your energy!” I explained ot him, he laughed and held my hand. “Hmm…there’s something…something…um…” I opened one eye then the other. “You want a kiss?” I asked, taking a lucky guess.

“Um…no, I was just thinking about how lame my girl is,” he smirked, my cheesy grin faded.

“That’s not nice,” I pouted, pulling my hand away from him.

“A kiss does sound good though,” he added, puckering up.

“Ha no, think again!” I replied, holding my hand in front of his face.

“I’m joking…” he whined, trying to wrap his arms around me, I wriggled away, smirking at the distress it caused him, he groaned and sat back in his chair, folding his arms across his chest.

“Aw, poor Geetard,” I cooed, nudging him lightly, he pouted and turned his back on me. “Fine, you can have a kiss,” I sighed, he grinned and puckered up once again. “But you have to come get it!” I said, jumping up and running away, Gerard came after me. “Zackeeeeey!” I yelled, jumping over the Rev, to hide behind Zacky’s skirt (No, he was NOT wearing a skirt).

“Fuck it Tits, watch where you’re going!” Rev yelled, rubbing his head where I’d kicked him while jumping, Gerard suddenly tackled me to the floor.

“Why does our relationship have to be violent?” I groaned, as Gerard slowly crushed my ribs beneath his weight, he kissed me softly on the mouth.

“I win,” he breathed.

“Oh get a room!” Matt shouted at us, I looked up and glared at him, I poked my tongue out and ignored him, Gerard kissed me again, clearly oblivious to the fact that the whole bus was watching us…