Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 75: Do Not Disturb

*Lou's POV*

This time seemed to be men in charge time. Gee was kissing Rach and Bri was sucking on my neck, whilst stroking my stomach. I moved my head a little to try and catch his lips.

He grins and moves his head further away, “I think not, my lady.” He teases me, grinning. I sigh and pout at him, giving him a full blast of puppy dog eyes. His grin becomes a little fixed and he tries his hardest to resist, before I turn my head a little to the side and look up at him diagonally. His lips suddenly find their way onto mine.

His lips are soft and plump, gentle but passionate. He gently sucks on my lower lip, before nibbling it gently. I smirk and softly open my mouth, to find my mouth accosted by his tongue. Which runs over my teeth, tongue and lips. Our tongues dance together, as I chase his from my mouth, and he tries not to relinquish the control to me. His hands shift to my hips to pull me into his lap, as I wrap my hands in his hair and turn my head a little to the side. A need for oxygen overtakes me, as Bri gently massages my breasts through my bra and shirt. Breathing through my nose, I trail one hand down to his neck to cup his cheek – gently rubbing my thumb against his cheek and grinding my hips into his.

A low moan escapes him as I repeat my actions to him. His hands become more needy – his long fingers massaging and squeezing, his palms applying pressure and warmth. A matching moan escapes me, as I feel his need increase. I slowly pull away, and smile at him, sappily. Pressing our foreheads together and look him deep in the eyes, “I love you.” I whisper so he alone can hear me.

“I love you too.” He tells me, smiling happily. “I love what you’re doing to me right now.” I smirk naughtily and move away to suck on his ear. He glances round the bus, “The MCR bus is empty – right?” He asks the room in general, I slowly make my way down his neck – sucking at his pulse. He barely stifles a moan. I grind my hips into his erection. There is a general consensus round the bus, that yes the MCR bus was empty. “Good, I’ll, uh, see you all, uh, tomorrow.” He pauses, breathing deeply and trying to gently push me off him, his hands on my hips. “I’m, uh, borrowing Lou.” He tells them as he tips me off his lap and stands up.

I grin as I stand up and wave at people, Bri tries not to turn sideways to the guys, but fails miserably. “Oh My GOD!” Ray shrieks, “If I find cum in that bus there will be fucking hell to pay!” Bri and I look at each other and giggle as we run across the car park to the MCR bus.

I open the door and hop up the steps with Bri right behind me. He quickly grabs a sheet of paper and scrawls, “DO NOT DISTRUB” across it before stringing it across the door.

I smirk at this and kiss him again. “A bus all to ourselves.” I tell him quietly, kissing his neck again. He grins and runs his hands under my tee, pushing it up my body. Once that clothing is off, I remove his, licking at the revealed skin. Trousers and underwear follow swiftly, until we are both left wearing nothing but birthday suits in the middle of the bus.

We decide to move it all to the bunk room – collapsing on my bed. Bri lays full length over me, kissing my neck, lips and ears. Softly he chews on one, knowing it to turn me on more than most things. He licks my neck and sucks on my collarbone as I run my hands down his back and rock my hips against his. His hands run over my body and his watches them.

“You are beautiful – that guy was a fucking prick.” He mumbles against my lips as he runs his hands back up my body. I smile slightly and place his hand between my legs.

“Please?” I ask softly, needing to know we were going to do more than just look. His grin widens a little and he kisses me as he manoeuvres his hand, and his long flexible fingers.

BANG BANG BANG

Was heard upon the door.