Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 76: What The *** Are You Looking At?

*Rach's POV*

I was still plastered to the floor with Gerard on top of me when Lou and Syn decided to leave the room, it didn't look like Gerard had noticed anything, that was a good thing right? I guess he was too absorbed in sucking my face off, I smiled and continued to kiss him, I was really happy for Lou, she seemed to be happy with my brother and if it carried on like that, he would receive no physical injuries form me.

"What you laughing about?" Gerard asked, propping himself up on one elbow.

"Nothing..." I said, smiling back at him.

"Tell meeee," he whined, pouting, I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Don't try that face with me, it doesn't work!" I said, snaking my arms around his neck, he raised am eyebrow questioningly.

"Oh you know this face works!" he replied with a smirk, pouting at me again, I giggled.

"Can't I just be happy and smile without you hounding me about it?" I asked, kissing him softly on the mouth.

"You can..." he stated "But I'm just curious..." he added, cocking his head to the side.

"I'm just happy for my brother and Lou that's all, big deal," I shrugged, Gerard smiled at me.

"Yeah, they are pretty cute together...but not ask cute as us," he stated, kissing my forehead, I giggled and ran my hands through his hair, Gerard began to look around, he furrowed his brows and looked back at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Where are Lou and Syn?" he asked, still looking around for any sign of them.

"They left the bus like ten minutes ago," I replied, he shot up.

"What the fuck Rachel, why didn't you tell me?" he yelled.

"I didn't know I needed to report to you every fucking time Lou does something!" I yelled back. "I didn't know it would be that big a deal to you!" I added, standing up.

"Obviously it's a big deal Rach, she's my little sister!" He exclaimed.

"She's not a fucking kid Gerard, why do you have to make a big deal out of things every time my brother and Lou do stuff that every other couple does!" I said, he flared his nostrils and clenched his fists.

"I'm going over there!" he stated suddenly, heading for the door.

"Don't you dare!" I said, grabbing his hand.

"Like I'm gonna let you stop me!" he said, pulling his hand out of my grasp and walking off the bus, by this time the rest of the band were staring.

"What the fuck are you all looking at?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok... so are ya'll gonna kill me if I leave it there? Please don't! You did get many updates... about 5 I think.
I hope you enjoyed them!