Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 8: Shits And Giggles

*Rachel's POV*

“Thank God that thing was there to break my fall” I said, not looking at what I was holding onto, Lou bit her lip in order to stop herself laughing.

“Thing?”

I turned my head to see what I was holding onto….Gerard.
“Oh my God, I’m sorry, I uhm…I-” I stuttered, I knew I was making a fool of myself, but I couldn’t stop.

Gerard laughed “don’t worry, I’m just messing with you” he said, I forced a smile and looked at Lou to save me from more embarrassment, Lou got the picture and
jumped up.

“Gee, this is Rachel, we work security together” Lou said quickly, wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

“Ah, so you witnessed the FOB attack, sweet!” Gerard smiled.

Wow, he had a sexy smile.

“Anyway, Gerard, what are you doing here?” Lou asked, eyeing Gerard out suspiciously.

“What, can I not just come and see my sister?” Gerard exclaimed, with a hurt look on his face.

“Haha, nice try, you either want something or you’ve done something that is gonna piss me off badly!” Lou said, narrowing her eyes.

“Oh shit, I am so dead!” Gerard mumbled, I looked from him to Lou then from Lou to him, I could see Lou was fuming and Gerard hadn’t even told her what he’d done yet.

“Gerard, what did you do?” Lou asked slowly.

“I…uh….told Steve not to let you work the crowds again” Gerard said quickly and softly.

“You WHAT?!?!” Lou yelled.

“I told Steve-”
“Don’t repeat it, I just might kill you” Lou exclaimed.

This was not gonna be pretty.

“Um…Lou, Syn and I are just gonna go…and…get ready for the party, see ya” I said, grabbing Syn’s hand and rushing out the first aid tent.

“See you later Lou” Syn called out.

Syn and I were about 50 feet away from the first aid tent and we could still hear Lou yelling at Gerard like a mad woman, I seriously hoped that she will have calmed down by the party.