Sequel: Day By Day
Status: Being Rewritten

Darkness Surrounding

Dead Time

3:15 AM

“Can you make a noise to show your presence?” Ryan asked. The room was dark. Dead time had just began. My dad had decided to skip out but I chose to stay. Only Ryan, Katrina and I were in the living room. Heather was in my room, Chad was in my dads room, and Sergey and Josh were on tech. a small knocking noise brought me out of my thoughts.
“Did you hear that?” I asked.
“Yeah where did it come from?” Ryan asked.
“Near the TV I think.” I said.
“If that was you can you do it again?” Ryan asked we waited and his walkie talkie started to talk.
“Hey Ryan, Chad just felt the bed move.” Sergey said over the walkie.
“Stay here.” Ryan told us. As he walked away my head started to feel weird. I felt like I was going in circles and getting sick.
“I’m going to puke.” I said and ran to the bathroom. I went right for the toilet and let it all out. Katrina was right by my side. All of a sudden this intense burning came to my right cheek and I screamed. I brought my hand up to my cheek and held it. Within a few seconds Ryan, Heather, and Chad were all in the bathroom with me.
“What happened?” Ryan asked.
“I don’t know she felt sick and threw up and all of a sudden she screamed. I think something scratched her face.” Katrina explained while I cried in pain.
“Let me see it.” Ryan said taking my hand away.
“There’s three long scratch marks.” He said and I cried. I was in so much pain.
“Alright tell Serge to rap up dead time.” He sighed. He touched one of the scratched and I hissed in pain.
“We should clean them up, maybe put some peroxide on them just to be safe.” He said. I shook my head.
“No. I’m fine. I’m just going to go to bed.” I said getting up from the floor. I heard him sigh as I went to my room. I shut the door and turned on the light. As I looked around my room I couldn’t help but feel frustrated. I turned the light back off and laid down in my bed. The air was heavy. I felt like I was being watched. I hated it. I got up and dragged my pillow and a blanket with me to me small closet. I shut the door when I got inside and laid down. The only safe place left.