Status: Completed.

From the Wreckage We All Rise.

Chapter 25.

I got out of Brian's car, smiling. I had a great day, probably the best in a while. Aiden had been nice the whole day with me and Celia, Angelina had fun too and so had Celia. I ran a hand through my still damp hair as the kids all run out of the car and to the house. Nathalie's car was in the driveway.

“Thank you Brian.” I said as he stood next to me, watching the kids ran in the house.

“No problem Lyn, I had fun today.” he said, smiling.

“Me too...” I said nodding. “I should go now, I need to drop Celia at Matt's house...” Brian cut me off.

“She can stay here so she'll be able to spend some times with her siblings.” he said.

“You sure you don't mind?” I asked, unsure.

“Not at all, I'll just call your brother to let him know about the change of plan...” he said and then made his way to the house but he stopped when he realised I wasn't following.

“Aren't you coming inside?” he asked. I walked up and followed him inside.

“Brian, how was your day?” asked Nathalie, pecking his lips. I looked away, scanning the hall, wondering where my children were.

“It was great, and yours?”

“Still trying to figure out what songs we are going to use for the album made of covers, ya know?” she said, caressing his bicep. I wanted to vomit.

“Aiden?” I called, hoping he was still in a good mood.

“Yeah?” and seconds later everyone was here.

“I'm going now, okay? I'll see you tomorrow.” I said, “And Celia, you are staying here, is that okay?”

She squealed and hugged Angelina. I smiled as I knelled down and open my arms. She ran to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. “I love you mummy!” she said, squeezing me. “I love you too.” I whispered kissing her cheek and getting back on my feet.

“Bye Mum, have fun in L.A!” said Angelina as she wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tight. “Love you!”

“Love you too Angie!” I said and kissed her cheek. I was about to turn around to say Good Bye to Brian and Nathalie when I felt someone hug me. It took a second to realise it was Aiden. I hugged him back, closing my eyes.

“Bye Mum!” he said softly.

“Bye Lyn!” said Brian as he hugged me, I hugged him back and then I was about to walk away when Nathalie wrapped her skinny arms around me, “Bye Adeline!” she said, and I couldn't discern a hint of fakeness in her voice. I hugged her awkwardly and then walked out of the house.

I sat behind the wheel and started the engine, Green Day was blasting in the car and I smiled.

That day had been epic! It was great to realise that Brian and I could get on well without being awkward and stuff. We were both adults, and we were finally acting like ones, except maybe at the beach, when I splashed water... But that's beside the point. We were getting on and the twins were happy, Celia was happy because she spent the day with Angelina and Aiden and I was happy. It was with a big smile that I parked the car in the driveway, I got out of the car and ran to the front door, swinging it open, scarring Billy and my father in the process.

“Hey guys!” I said cheerfully.

“I take that everything went well with Aiden?” asked Billy, walking over to me. I nodded, smiling like an idiot as Billy wrapped his arms around me, hugging me close to his chest.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked. I nodded and hurried upstairs to take a shower and got ready to go to L.A.

**

“It's awesome guys!” I said, smiling at Billy who was putting down his guitar. He went to sit next to me on the couch and wrapped his arms around my shoulder kissing my temple.

We were in the studio in L.A. It was the first day of the recording session and Benji said that it would be great to just perform some old stuff. I loved it when they did that. They played old songs, like Little Things, the song that made me fall I love with the band, 20 years ago. Oh God… That was so long ago…

“Lyn, I think it’s time for you to head back to Huntington, it already 7pm.” Said Billy, kissing my cheek.

“Stop that you two love-birds!” muttered Benji, throwing us a pick. I caught it and jumped off the couch.

“Oh My God! I’m going to faint! Benji fucking Madden just threw a guitar pick at me!” I said in a ‘groupie’ kind of voice. He shook his head at me, but grabbed a pen from the table.

“Do you want an autograph?” he asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I giggled.

“Yes, please!” I said, batting my eyelashes and handing him the pick. He signed it and then handed it back, winking at me. I smiled and kissed his cheek, holding the pick to my heart.

“I’m going to die!”

“No, he’s going to die!” muttered Billy as he glared playfully at his band mate, “Benji, stop flirting with my girlfriend, will ya?”

“Sorry bro, it’s just the way I am.” Replied Benji as he grabbed a beer. I laughed and shook my head.

“All right kids, it’s time for me to go back to being a responsible mother and all that jazz!” I said clapping my hands together. I went to hug Benji, Joel, Paul and Dean.

“You can’t leave me with those dickheads!” muttered Paul, tightening his grip around me. I patted his head, “Sorry Paul, but you’re a dickhead too!” I said and laugh as he faked a hurt expression.

“I’ll walk you out.” Said Billy, taking my hand in his.

“That’s just an excuse to suck each other faces!” yelled Benji and Joel smacked him on the head. I laughed and waved at them. I had always loved to be in the studio with them, it was like a big family, it was awesome.

Billy opened the door for me and I slide on the sit.

“You be careful okay?” he asked, looking down at me as I buckled my seatbelt.

“I always am Billy, don’t worry! It’s not like I am going to the other side of the country, I’m just going to Huntington.” I replied, patting his cheek. He smiled and took my hand, kissing my knuckles.

“Do you really have to go back there?”

“I have to Billy, I don’t want to push Brian’s offer. He might be sick of Aiden and Celia already, when they are together, they are worst than a hurricane you know that!”

“But Angelina is here to calm the situation.” He said, smiling.

“Exactly! Thank God Angelina isn’t like her brother, I might be dead already if she was!” I said. He laughed,

“I’ll see you tomorrow right?” he asked, still holding my hand.

“Sure thing! I’ll be here near 10am I think…”

He tugged a stray of hair behind my ear and kissed me.

“Take care, Lyn. I love you.” He whispered against my lips and then kissed me again.

“I love you too.” I whispered, unbuckling my seatbelt and wrapping my arms around his neck.

“I should probably let you go now.” I shook my head and kissed him again. He chuckled.

“Yo Billy! Get your ass back in there and let your girlfriend go!”

I rolled my eyes and glared at Benji from over Billy’s shoulder, he just laughed and walked back inside. Billy pecked my lips and then closed the car door. I rolled down the window, buckled my seatbelt once again.

“See ya tomorrow, love you!” I said as I started the engine.

He blew me a kiss and then I drove off. I couldn’t wash the smile off my face as I was driving back to Huntington.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not very interesting ^^"
I just saw that Image when I was in the bus on my way back home. I thought it was funny XD
Obama is coming in Caen Saturday because of June 6th. Just thought I should share it with you ^^"
Thank you all for your comments on the last chapter =D

A <3