Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

Brittney

Slam! Grr! Why do I have to get up so early! I mean this is ridiculous 7:00! Well I’m doing it for a good cause so whatever. I put on a pair of sweat pants, sweat shirt, and straighten my hair. I run down the stairs to see my mom with then I saw that test grade look on her face. Typical, ugh she is so strict sometimes. Now, don't get me wrong I love my mom but sometimes she just doesn't know when to let something go, such as my 90 average. I mean I'm smart, but all of this accelerated stuff is just way too hard and it kind of ruins my social life. Also, as a little tag along I have sports too, and she wonders why I don't have many friends. Yeesh! But on the plus side school has officially ended as of a few days ago, so no need to stress over this anymore!

"What is this? An 80?!" My mom shouted as I came down the stairs, waving my report card around.

"Mom, honestly and 80 isn't that bad and this class is really hard. Maybe it's time to switch me into regular classes like everybody else!" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Not my daughter, you’re not like everyone else, you're going to be someone and make something of yourself! You’re going to do great things!"

"Sure, ok Mom. I gotta go or else I'm going to be late for the diabetes walk, Anna made me promise I'd help her and her mom with their stand!"

"Alright, but this conversation isn't over!"

“Sure.” I mumbled quietly to myself.

I got myself an apple to eat, and I walked out of the house. I started eating on the way there and thought. Yeah as if my mom would actually remember to talk to me later! Hah! I make myself laugh. She’s too forgetful about some things. Before I knew it I was standing in front of Anna and her mom Helen at the park starting to set up the stand. This was going to be a fun day!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this beginning was rather short, but it will get longer as time goes on! I hope you enjoy, please comment and rate!!

~dancerbabe365