Status: Active <3

My Heart, It's Calling...You?!

Aimee and Joe had the perfect relationship; love at first sight, until lying and the paparazzi tore them apart. Now with Aimee on tour, determined to never see Joe again, what’s a guy to do?

Meanwhile, Brittney’s off living with her father and soon to be step-mother, and Danny a new sweetie who lives right next door. Nick’s still heartbroken, trying to find a way to get Brittney back, and save their broken relationship. But the real question is if there is anything left to save.

Kevin and Anna are doing fine as usual. They're beginning to take new steps in their relationship. It's time to get serious. But the question is, are they ready?

Everyone’s back, along with some new faces. Some friendly, and others not so much. But what are you supposed to do when your heart and head are going in two totally different directions?
  1. Letters of the Broken-Hearted
    Only a short while after Aimee and Brittney left town, Nick and Joe are still dealing with the fact that they left. Each of them coping in totally different ways.
  2. I Wanna Get Back Home
    Someone's 19th birthday is today, and as a gift she gets 2 suprises she'd never expect. Joe's still mourning over losing Aimee, and is even more confused from a cryptic message from Kevin.
  3. Crashing Cars
    Joe has officially been pushed to the edge, and is determined to win Aimee back, until a major problem speeds into his way.
  4. The Necklace
    Aimee watches as Joe gets hit by a speeding car. After arriving at the hospital they receive a special, missed visitor.
  5. Breaking Bad News is Never Easy
    Everyone rushes to the hospital in order to find out Joe's fate. Also, causing drama due to a surprising visitor brought along by Brittney who goes by the name of Danny.
  6. Never-Ending Trails of Tears
    Aimee attempts to come to terms with what's going on, while praying with everyone for Joe's safety.
  7. Death Surrounds Me
    While waiting in the hospital Aimee lives through a horror she never expected to ever have to live through. What do you do when the one person you love most is gone?
  8. Words We Don't Want To Say
    Commotion is rampant in the hospital since Joe has woken up, and word about what truly went on the night Brittney left is coming out. If only everything was how it seemed...
  9. When Your Heart Is Healing, Mine Is Breaking
    Brittney's had enough with all this heartbreak, and has decide to heal it by crushing on a new guy. Danny. Joe's had enough to waiting around for things between him and Aimee to mend themselves. He takes things into his own hands, but what if it does
  10. Little Kids In Toy Stores
    Aimee finally decides what's to become of her and Joe. And Kevin is finally ready to say the big 'L' word, but what if a shocking secret gets to him first.
  11. Is That A Trainwreck I See?
    Aimee and Joe prepare themselves for reactions from their family since their finally back together. Kevin finally decides to tell Anna how he feels, but what if her reaction isn't what he expected?
  12. Putting the Pieces Back Together
    Aimee and Joe start putting everything back together, while Kevin fixes what had gone wrong between him and Anna. And Nick goes off to fix what he broke.
  13. Two Kisses
    A last desperate attempt is made by Nick to fix things before it's too late. Aimee and Joe chase after him before he digs himself into a hole he can't get out of.
  14. Truth or Dare
    Finally, Brittney's back and it's time for a girl's night in. What madness will happen when things get a little...chilly.
  15. The Big Banana
    Aimee has to follow through with the dare from Brittney, but while doing so she gets a really fishy feeling. And Nick finds the perfect way to win back Brittney.
  16. Sluts. Secrets. And Sunny Side.
    It's Brittney's first day at school, and she runs into some unexpected people. And Aimee and Joe are heading to an interview where an unexpected event occurs.
  17. The Gift Competition
    Time's come for Nick's 16th birthday, and goodness knows what madness will occur.
  18. One Long Car Ride
    Well, the long awaited camping trip has finally come. It's time for some important decisions to be made and issues to be sorted out. Except, we sort of have to get there first.
  19. A Bear Affair
    Day one of the camping trip has commenced, and it's time to start questioning whether the trip was really worth it. 80 degree tents, a bear attack, and a little bit of meddling. Too bad there's still a few days left.
  20. River Songs
    Anna and Aimee have figured out the perfect plot to get at Joe and Kevin and they are willing to follow through. And Brittney's back to writing music, but what if the words aren't what Nick wants to hear.
  21. Angels and Devils
    Halloween is finally here, and there's a huge party going on. Too bad there's one thing that always comes with parties. Drama.
  22. Kiss It Goodbye, Honey
    Brittney has a run in with some people she wished would just leave the face of the earth. Aimee and Joe finally get some alone time.