I Only Think Of You Always And Forever

Chapter Thirteen

I wore a black pea coat over my dress because the night air was a bit chilly. Upon dropping Crimson off at the basement dorm, Trace and I set off toward the address Cam had given us. We had to walk until we got off campus then we could hail a cab and make our way to the restaurant.
Once we got there we asked at the front for a reservation under Bane. The hostess led us to a table where Cam and Adrian were sitting waiting.
"Hey, Cameron and Adrian, Cadrian." I laughed as I slid my coat off and sat by Trace. He kept his hand on my thigh.
"So if you get to call us that, we can call you two, Trelsey." Cam teased.
"Don't let the press hear that! They will get ideas." Trace responded. A waitress came up to the table.
"Hello I'm Harley, I will be your server tonight. Would you like drinks?" She asked fumbling with her note pad. She looked up. My jaw dropped like everyone else's at the table. She looked strangely like me. No she looked exactly like me. Well really close at least. She was staring back at me scared like she knew something I didn't. "So that's way mom's always gone. Excuse me, but what's your mother's name?" I was about to say it, but Cam beat me.
"Our mother's name is Karen."
"My mom's name is Karen. You are Kelsey Lynn and Cameron Daniel Bane!"
"How do you know our names?" Cam asked, but the restaurant manager came out and yelled at her. She said sorry to us and left because I think her shift was over or she got fired. A new waitress came out and asked us what we wanted to drink. I didn't like her, she kept eyeing Trace. She brought us drinks as we finished looking at the menus.
"What do you want?" She asked me like I was something that came out of the trash can out back. I was about to answer you dead, but I thought against it.
"Caesar Salad, no dressing." I responded lacing my fingers through Trace's. He lifted my hand and kissed my ring. I smiled smugly at the waitress. She sighed and left the table muttering to herself. "So Cam what do we owe you for this wonderful dinner excursion?"
"I have some news." There was a pause. Cam lifted the hat I didn't notice was there. His hair was shaved real short. "Kelsey, I joined the Marines and I'm being deployed four days after your graduation."
"What? You, No you can't!" I held back tears.
"I wanted to make a deference in the world. I'm going to Iraq to help them rebuild."
"But you-" I had nothing left to argue with he was going even if I didn't want him to. The waitress brought us our food.
"So take one word you said. You put it in your bed-" My phone rang. I pulled it out to find Kay-lee calling.
"Hello Kay-lee, what's wrong?" I asked.
"We are taking Crimson to the hospital-"
"What the fuck did you do to him? I fucking swear neither of you will be fucking living any more if you hurt him."
"No, he opened his eyes and there is something wrong with his left eye. Just come to the hospital." I hung up and pulled on Trace.
"Crimson's on his way to the hospital. Something is wrong with his eye." Cam and Adrian got up too. "If you guys want you can meet us at the hospital after your done eating." Trace and I rushed out and got in a cab. What could be wrong with my precious baby?
♠ ♠ ♠
Same as before. I really love you guys for reading my story.
<3 Kelsey