I Only Think Of You Always And Forever

Chapter Fourteen

The receptionist sent us toward the pediatrics wing. I ran not letting go of Trace's hand. We searched and searched for the room. We finely found it and looked in to find Kay-lee, Di-Di, Crimson, and a doctor. I snatched Crimson to look down at him, he had his right eye open revealing Trace's eyes like the sky slightly covered in almost translucent clouds. Crimson slowly opened his left eye, showing me that his iris and pupil where blood red. I gasped loudly at this.
"I didn't do it!" Di-Di screeched, covering her face with her hands like I would attack her at any moment. She realized I wasn't and calmly spoke, "I swear he just opened his eyes and I thought, Oh god Trace why did you have to breed, it's devil spawn. Then I saw his other eye, obviously it" She let out a yawn, "looked like Trace's and I thought, oh no, Kelsey never told us she was the devil. They made devil spawn."
"Thaddeus shut the fuck up!" I replied.
"Di-Di, rule number one with moms, never say anything offensive about their baby or them. Remember what happened to the man who touched the mama bear's cubs on Animal Planet?" Di-Di nodded. "Do you want that or worse to happen to you?" She then shook her head no. "Then don't insult Kelsey or her baby." Kay-lee said pulling Di-Di outside of the room by her ear. I rocked Crimson in my arms.
"My poor little baby." I cooed. The doctor had left us. "Whatever did go wrong?" Here I go sounding all loving. It really is sad. I sat down in a chair with him. Trace was sitting in the next chair over. I yawned and offered Crim to him knowing I was about to go unconscious. He took him and I drifted off to sleep on Trace's shoulder.
I was in a small clearing in the woods. I had Crimson in my arms. He was making baby noises he was obviously a bit older than he was now. Once again I was wearing a long flowing white dress. Trace came in to the clearing. and sat with me. Both of us watching our child in awe. We watched as small horns sprouted from his tiny head. I dropped the baby when I found a pointed tail coming from his backside. I ran away screaming about cursed children and how I was going to burn myself for producing a demon.
"Kelsey, wake up the doctors back." Trace nudged me. I opened my eyes realizing Crimson didn't have horns or a pointed tail where a relief.
"Mr. Cyrus and Ms. Bane we have come to a conclusion to why your son's eye is red." I waited hoping it wasn't something horrible or something that would kill him. "It's a birth defect. Our records show he was several months premature and that early in Ms. Bane's pregnancy she had a brain tumor and many injuries. Any of the two could have caused this. Even with the few test we have run we can tell you he probably will never be able to see anything through that eye. As he matures he might be able to make out shapes or colors of objects maybe, but that rarely happens in his case, it's blood blocking his sight from working properly. His right eye works fine. So he doesn't really any special things later In life. Unless he does go totally blind. Then we are sure we can get him some treatments."
"That's it?" I asked.
"Yes, there is nothing we can do without permanently disabling your child."
"Disabling him?"
"Like trying to remove the blood or completely removing the eye."
"That won't happen. Is that it?"
"Yes, you are free to leave."
♠ ♠ ♠
Same, I think I'm going to finish updating this story tonight. Maybe I'll start the sequel....
<3 Kelsey