I Only Think Of You Always And Forever

Chapter Eight

About a week later me and Trace where allowed to take Crim home. Oh that’s his nickname. Tish desided to let Trace finish high school at the funniest place. New York Girls Seminary. Billy Ray pulled a few strings and they cheered when they found out about the Cyrus baby staying there on campus. They moved Trace, Crim, and I to a new room. So we could live together as a family. The Cyrus’, Trace, Kelsey, and Crimson Cyrus. Tish and Miley took the liberty of decorating our whole dorm. We are now on our first look at it. Trace’s family is there and so is my brother/Adrian. The dorm buildings halls are vacant. It was only Trace carrying carrying Crimson, Trace got over his fear, and I in the quiet halls. Our room was on the first floor. Fairly close to where my old one was. I took a key out of my pocket as we found the door. The key was incase they locked us out. I tried the door and found the key wasn’t needed. The door opened and Trace stepped through with Crim. Then I followed behind.
“Welcome Home!” Everyone cheered. I acted like I was glad to have everyone here, but inside I wish they would all be back in California. Adrian was hiding behind Cam’s right shoulder. Everyone held bags.
“We got some presents for y’all.” Miley announced Motioning for Trace and I to sit on the couch. We did and Tish handed us the first present while stacking others from everyone else’s at my feet. I tore the wrapping paper off. I unwrapped present after present. Soon I was yawning and nodding off.
“Kelsey must be tired we should go.” Kara told everyone. Trace stood up and looked down at Crimson who was asleep. I got up and hugged every one. We said our good byes and everyone left.
“Finally!” I cheered. I offered to take Crim. Trace handed me him. Crimson noticed the exchange and started wiggling. “Hey it’s just me.” He screeched. He wants something. I figured he was hungry because I didn’t smell anything horrible. “He hungry” I announced walking towards another of the rooms. It turned out to be the one I was looking for the bedroom. I sat down on the bed and rest my back against the head board. I knew Trace was going to come in and ask what I was doing any second now. As if on queue Trace walked in confused.
“You said he was hungry, right?” Trace said. I nodded. “How are you going to feed him?”
“An alternative way. That could be better for him. I wish you would go some where else Trace. While I do this I mean, you might not want to watch.” Trace thought for a second and realized what I meant.
“Oh that’s what you mean!” Trace hopped on the bed next to me. “I’m okay with it really.”
♠ ♠ ♠
No comments = no updates.