Status: My Grandpa had some issues with his computer, so I lost ALL of the work I did for the next chapter. I'm working on it again. Thank you for your patience.

Midnight Rain

Fifteen

"So why did you change your hair color?" Zack asked as he pulled onto the interstate by the beach. His engine purred as he switched gears. God, how I loved hot rods. "You looked just fine before, not that you don't look good now. Women just try to mess up natural beauty." Zack said, slightly tripping over his words. I could tell he was trying to not make me mad, it was kind of cute.

I smiled as I gazed out the window at the ocean as we passed it. "I just wanted a change." I said lightly. "New place, new look." I looked at him with a smile. My smile grew crooked as I gazed at his body. I could tell he took very good care of his body. The way his muscles bulged out of his shirt. His arms were thick; the muscles were long and lean. He was solid. I licked my lips before asking, "So why does Matt and Johnny have detention today?" I questioned as I raised my eye brow. "I thought Brian would have had it before they did." It was the god's honest truth, Brain came off to me as not a bad kid, but one that needs some serious discipline in his life.

I saw Zack's jaw hardened. "This can't be good." I thought to myself. Zack down shifted as we took the exit that lead to the street I lived on. I noticed he basically took us in a circle, I would ask him about it later. "Well Matt had over twenty tardies. It's mandatory to have detention after the first five. As for Johnny.." I saw his lips harden into a flat line. I could see his bicep muscle jumping in his arm. "He got jumped by two guys in the hallway."

"Woah wait a minute!" I proclaimed. I may have not been in high school long but I was here long enough to know that you can't get in trouble if your the one getting jumped. "Why did he get detention then? If he was jumped it wasn't his fault so he shouldn't have to pay the price." I folded my arms across my chest, under my breast. "Makes no damn sense."

"I hear ya on that one." Zack said turning down a street. "They said they couldn't tell from the surveillance video who started it and who was throwing punches." Zack said with pursed lips. His voice was rising along with his anger. When his anger rose, so did the speedometer. "And I know that's bullshit because there were all sorts of teachers in the hallway that saw that shit and did nothing to stop it." Zacky sneered with utter distaste about the whole situation. Zacky reached down and turned on the radio. Old rock and roll blared through the speakers. He turned down the volume so we could listen and talk.

"Well then I guess you must have teacher of the year at your school." I retorted with a roll of my eyes. Typical. Teachers wont get involved unless they have to. That is what Ana did teach me.

"You can say that again." Zack muttered. He pulled into my empty drive way. He put the car in park and gave me a tired smile. I smiled at him as I un-clasped my seat belt. I could feel in my chest that I wasn't ready to give up time with him. Not yet.

"Would you like to come in and watch a movie?" I asked innocently. I couldn't shake off the smile I had curling at my lips. Zack just smiled back and proceeded to get out of the car right along with me. I walked up to the house and opened the door with my key. I noticed the house was very dark. I shut the front door after Zack walked in. I figured Bill was at work so I continued up the stares with Zack tailing close behind me.

I walked into my bedroom with Zack, flicked on the light and shut the door. I was glad I kept my bedroom clean of dishes, cloths or anything else for that matter. "So what movie do you want to watch?" I asked as I spread the ones I actually did have. While Zack chose I turned on the TV and the VHS player.

"I like this one." Zack said softly handing me the movie, " An American Werewolf In Paris." I smiled at the box, it was one of my favorite movies. I popped it in the machine and let it start playing. I switched off the light before I sat on the edge of my bed. I began taking off my shoes.

"You can make yourself comfortable."

Zack took off his shoes and laid back on my pillows with his hands behind his head. He lay there, still. Only his breathing was causing his body to go up and down. The movie flickered in his eyes as it played on the TV. I scooted over to him and laid my head on his solid chest. I slung my arm over his abdomen and rested my hand on his arm.

"Will you flex your arm muscle?" I whispered quietly with a small smile. I was just so curious. I couldn't help myself. Zack looked at me with a smile as he flex, his green orbs never left my face. I ran my hand over his thick muscles. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen on a man. I got goose bumps running down my arms, legs and neck.

"So you like my guns?" Zack asked with a slick smile on his face. All I could do is smile and giggle like a school girl. He put his arm around me and turned on his side as we were chest to chest and belly to belly. His smile never faded not even when he grazed my lips with his own. I invited him in all to quickly. It amazed me at how much I craved him.

His tongue massaged against mine. As he did so, he let his arm snake around my waste pulling me closer to his body. His body was like a heater, retaining so much heat. I put my hand on his chest, letting it slide up to his neck. I let my thumb graze his cheek lightly. I pulled away from him only a few inches and gazed up at his perfect green orbs. He was truly a beautiful man. I could not find a detail on his body that I didn't like.

Once I got my fill with his eyes I kissed him again, this time it was longer, deeper and more passionate. I think Zack felt the emotion coming from my kiss and my body. He turned onto his stomach so his body was pressed firmly against mine. I didn't mind the extra weight rubbing against me. His tongue never left my mouth as he positioned himself until he was comfortably in between my legs. He kissed me along my jaw line and on my neck. I could feel where he would suck and nip at the soft flesh right by my vein.

I felt him grind his hips against mine in a specific motion. I also felt the bulge in his jeans rub against my sex. I could feel his girth, length and it made my sex hot and moist. Along with not only being a woman but also a virgin, your body becomes aroused very easily. His mouth returned to mine but not before he let his hands slip on top of my shirt and squeeze my breast. I took a sharp breath trying to establish parameters in my mind. I couldn't give it up like this, it would be to easy. I also wasn't ready for the pain that would come along with it the first time.

But him rubbing his cock against my sex and him squeezing caressing my breast felt so right. It wasn't until he started to put his hands up my shirt that I grabbed his wrist with my eyes closed. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down at me while I tried to catch my breath. I opened my eyes to see his green orbs filled with a wild hunger; a hunger I brought out in him.

It took me a few minutes to gather my voice and my thoughts. I licked my moist lips. They still had some of his saliva on them. "Not yet." Was all I managed to squeak out considering he was still hard against my sex. I ran my hands up his arms and back down. I loved how they felt. They were so solid and lean.

Zack's eyes turned questionable. "Your not..." Zack started to say but trailed off. He took a few breaths and raised his eye brows. "You can't be uh. uh..." Zack glanced around the room as if trying to find the right words to say.

"Virgin?" I asked softly. His eyes darted back to mine in an understanding look. I grew uncomfortable under his gaze. He started to slowly lose his erection. I felt the heat rush to my face. I felt my cheeks burn a bright red. "I'm sorry. I've never.." My voice trailed, I turned my eyes away. I was slightly embarrassed. I could tell how much he wanted me but I wasn't so sure how long he was willing to wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried to heat things up for you Zacky Lovers out there.
I hope you liked it. Sorry for the wait.
comments = updates