Bite Me

He Better Appreciate This

(Patrick’s POV)
I called Bev and got all the directions and places where Amanda would stay or visit. I packed my bag and proceeded out of my room to see that Andy had a girl with him I have never seen before in his room. They were cuddled on the bed together asleep. Oh, well, I guess Andy will tell me about her later.
I proceeded downstairs and woke Sam back up to take her home. Bev would call Erelin and fill her in on what’s going on who in turn would tell Brendon. Joe was staying over at Bev’s and I am sure she would fill him in too. I explained everything I knew to Sam as I drove her to her place.
“I wish you didn’t have to leave.” Sam said getting out of my car.
“I know, but someone has to help Pete and Amanda out. Lucky me, huh?” I said laughing and walking Sam up to her front door.
“Just be careful.” She replied kissing me on the lips.
“Always.” I said pulling her closer to me. I gave her a long, passionate, goodbye kiss and took everything in of what I was going to miss.
I loved Sam’s smile and her long blonde hair. Even though we haven’t known each other for a long time, I loved spending as much time with her as I could.
“I will call you if I can.” I said watching her go inside.
I got in my car and drove to the airport. Bev would bring Joe up here sometime later to pick the car up. I was lucky and got the next flight out of L.A. to Louisville. I was also able to get two tickets for me and him to fly to Tampa.
It was now six am, and time to board the plane. I quickly found my seat and sat down. It was three hours ahead in Louisville and I am sure Pete has been trying to call my cell phone since it is nine am there. Pete ought to appreciate this. I’m losing time with Sam.
I took my cd player out of my bag and put my headphones on. I sat back and tried to relax. I needed sleep and some time to think on how to help Pete out. I just hope I can help Pete win Amanda back one more time. I also hope that by the time we find her, it is not too late. And that she hasn’t already chosen to get back with Nick.