Bite Me

The Scooby Gang And A Little Dream

I stepped out of the shower to hear my cell phone go off again. I hope it wasn’t Pete calling. I really couldn’t deal with him right now. I ran and grabbed it to find it was Erelin calling me again.
“You won’t believe this, guess what happened?” Erelin said scaring me.
“What? Is everyone alright?” I asked worried.
“No they are fine but guess who Andy is seeing now.” She said all excited.
“I don’t know. Who?” I responded.
“It’s my best friend Chrissy!” She said squealing.
“How?” I asked.
“Well apparently Andy went out for a stroll a few nights ago and saved her from a vampire. They ended up talking and she came over last night but apparently fell asleep on his shoulder.” Erelin explained.
“So that is who Patrick saw. So you know we add one more to the Scooby gang right?” I asked Erelin.
“Yes. Well that was the news from Joe. I am going to call Chrissy right now. Bye!” Erelin said hanging up the phone.
I just shook my head and smiled. Well it seems my mission is complete. All my friends now have dates or boyfriends. I guess I can die happy now knowing they are.
I continued to get ready. It was almost after six and I needed to leave at seven. It would be getting dark then. I went over to my cd player and turned on the radio. I couldn’t find a good station so I flipped my cd part on and Fall Out Boy came on. I had forgotten I left their latest cd here.
I found my cd case and grabbed it sitting on the bed. I pulled out the booklet and stared at Pete’s picture. I started to think of how he was doing and if he made it back to L.A. safely. Why am I doing this?
I threw the booklet to the floor and went into the kitchen. Then all of a sudden I had an attack come over me. I felt pain like I had when I became the slayer and slid down to the floor. I grabbed my neck where Pete had bitten me because it throbbed. I was starting to not breathe right. What was happening to me?
I finally was able to stand and lay down on the couch. I needed sleep all of a sudden. I rolled over on my side on the couch and decided to take a short nap. Whatever this was I was going through was weird. I closed my eyes and quickly drifted.
I saw fog in my dream and heard voices. I saw Beckett come into view and he was fighting Pete and Nick. Then Pete and Nick were ambushed and I was powerless to help them.
“No!” I cried out.
I ran up to fight Beckett but he stopped me. I turned around to see another figure approach me while the boys were trying to break lose of their captors. I still couldn’t see this vampires face that was after me.
The vampire approached me and I went into a trance. I turned to face Pete and Nick who were yelling and fighting their captors. I moved my hair from the right side of my neck over to the left. The vampire then untied a red ribbon that was suddenly around my neck and started to kiss my neck. I wanted him to stop but felt powerless.
“You can only save one.” The vampire said pointing to Nick and Pete with Beckett laughing. I screamed which woke me up.
I glanced at my watch and it was now a little past seven thirty. I was running late. I grabbed my id and stuffed it into my pocket along with my cash. The vampire’s words still echoed in my head. What did he mean I could only save one of them?
I turned off my lights and grabbed my keys. It was now time to find Nick. Maybe he can explain my dream or maybe not. Either way I wanted answers. I was going to get them even if I have to be forceful with Nick.