Bite Me

Dance To This Beat And Hold Your Lover Close

(Brendon’s POV)
After we left Pete and the other guys’ place I took Erelin back to our apartment. She ran in the bedroom and I headed to the kitchen. I was going to clear out the blood that was in the fridge because I wouldn’t need it after tomorrow. I wouldn’t be here and I know Erelin definitely doesn’t want to see it. I kept one packet out though for tomorrow morning so I would be strong for the fight.

“Hey, honey!” I yelled out of the kitchen and in the hallway when I was done.

“Yeah?” She yelled from the bedroom.

“I was thinking.” I said walking in the hallway.

“About what?” She asked.

“I think it is best that after tomorrow night you move in with you dad again.” I said walking into the bedroom and seeing Erelin already in her pjs on the bed.

“Why?” Erelin asked giving me a strange look.

“Because I think it’s best. I already talked to him and he is alright with it.” I replied.

“What? Does he know?” Erelin asked shocked.

“No. I didn’t tell him I was a vampire, dear. But I put the idea in his head that you were coming back to stay with him.” I explained.

“Why would you do that? We have this place or I have this place now I guess I should say.” Erelin replied.

“Actually you don’t. The place is under my name. I changed it.” I said.

“Why would you do that?” Erelin asked.

“Erelin, I am so going to hate doing this to you but, I have no other choice.” I said looking directly in Erelin’s eyes. “Erelin, you will go to your dad’s and move back in. You will not come back to this place after tomorrow night and you will pack all of your things tomorrow morning. Understood?” I asked Erelin who nodded a yes.

“Man, I have such a headache now.” Erelin said rubbing her head and snapping out of my trance. “Can you get me some aspirin honey?” Erelin said not remembering what I told her.

“Sure.” I said heading to the medicine cabinet.

I came back to find her writing some things down in a notebook. I was curious to know what she was writing. I tried to peek over her shoulder as I brought her a couple of aspirins and a glass of water.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Hey! No peeking!” She said holding the notebook away.

“Erelin, please? I want to see.” I said giving her my best puppy dog expression.

“Fine.” She said sighing. “It’s a list of everything I love about you.

“Oh?” I said raising an eyebrow up. “What’s number one? I know it’s my good looks and charm that’s won you over, huh?” I said laughing.

“Close.” She said.

“Well do I have to tickle it out of you?” I asked her playfully as I sat on the bed beside her.

“When you think I am asleep in the mornings and you are up wide awake, I’m not really asleep. You always manage to wake me somehow.” She said.

“Ok?” I said confused.

“And I watch you when you aren’t looking strut around the house naked especially after we have sex and you think I am sleeping afterwards there too.” She said grinning. “You make me laugh sometimes and other times smile. I can’t help it that I love to look at your body.” She said smiling bigger.

“How does me being naked make you laugh though?” I asked looking at myself.

“Well you walk around making poses when you can’t see yourself in the mirror.” That’s what is funny.” She said laughing.

“I see, so you don’t love me doing this.” I said pulling her strap down off her cami and caressing her arm and back. “Or this.” I said kissing her neck and playfully nibbling on it. “And this.” I said moving in front of her and laying her down in the bed with me on top of her.

“No, no. That is what I love…too.” She barely got out with all the things I was teasing her with and dropping her notebook on the floor.

“So, you ready for more?” I asked her.

“Much more.” She said taking my shirt off.

This was going to be the longest night. I have so many things I want to do with her. And since it is our last night together I want to show her how much I love her and how much joy she has brought into my life.