Bite Me

Erelin's Party

“Well it’s about time you all showed up.” Bev said as we walked in the door. “My guests were getting restless.” She added.

There were some celebrity friends who shopped in here and were regulars, a DJ who played good music, food that was catered, decorations, and of course a huge cake that Erelin just absolutely adored.

“Maybe I could feed it to you.” Brendon said noticing how wide Erelin’s eyes were.

“I bet you could.” She said laughing. “Wow, this is all amazing Bev. Thank you so much.” She said giving Bev a hug.

“Poor, Joe. You look so handsome but exhausted.” I said laughing.

“She’s a slave driver.” Joe said.

“Joseph!” Bev turned and said giving him a look.
It was so cute. The look on their faces was priceless and she always said Joseph when he gets in trouble with her. They were a match.

“Well it’s true.” He said. “But I love you anyway.” He said pulling her close and kissing her.

“Aww.” We all said.

“Ooh so what celebrities to we have here now?” Erelin asked ignoring Brendon.

“Hey, what about me? I thought I was your favorite celebrity.” Brendon said chasing after Erelin.

They always seem to crack me up in one way or another. I was looking around but I knew Pete wasn’t there. I didn’t feel him.

“Hey, Andy and Patrick will bring him. Don’t worry.” Joe said hugging me.

“Thanks, but I only have a few hours until I have to head to the airport.” I said.

“Are you sure your plan is going to work?” Bev asked.

“It has to. He told me he loves me now I just need him to prove it and tell me he wants to be with me like I do with him. I want a commitment. I don’t want anymore hurt or pain. Plus I think it will do him some good to talk to his family again.” I said grabbing some punch.

“You look stunning tonight.” I heard from Jason who was standing behind me. I looked at Bev and then at Joe for help but none came. I was all excited about what may happen tonight that I forgot I had to let down someone who accepted me for who I was outside of slaying vampires.

“Thanks, Jason.” I said seeing Bev and Joe leave me all alone.

“Listen I have something I want to talk to you about.” Jason said.

“Oh, because I have something I need to tell you about to.” I replied.

Just then that old familiar feeling came rushing back. I turned to see Pete, Patrick, and Andy all walk into the store. And Pete looked mighty fine and cleaned up. He was staring straight at me. Damn! Why now does he decide to show up now?