Status: working on it...

Fate Gave Me Another Chance

1

“Hey Brian! Over here!” My dad yelled waving his hand to try and get their attention.

Soon enough Brian recognized my dad and waved back with the guys trailing behind. We were at the airport welcoming Brian and his friends. I was waiting next to my mom while my dad went to the front to greet them.

“Hey Uncle Joe!” Brian told my dad before giving him a ‘man’ hug.

My mom was next in line to hug him and then it was my turn.

“Well well if it isn’t little Miss Sarah!” Brian said sending me one of his famous smirks before engulfing me in a hug.

“Well if it isn’t Mr. Haner!” I told him laughing.

“Look at you! You’re all grown up now! You’ve got a body now!” Brian exclaimed taking a full look at my appearance.

“Yeah and you have bigger boobs too!” A voice yelled from behind me which I recognized it to belong to Zack.

Brian slapped Zack’s head after saying that comment which earned a slap back from Zack. It went on for a few seconds; Brian hitting playfully Zack and Zack hitting him back, until Jimmy stepped in and slapped both of their heads and told them to stop it.

“Sorry Mom!”

Before they knew it Jimmy was chasing after Brian and Zack. It was a pretty funny sight; to say the least it was reviving lost memories.Jimmy eventually stopped chasing them and instead came running over to me only to be lifted off the ground by the tall man.

“I missed you so much Sar!” Said Jimmy before giving me another squeeze.

“I missed you too Jimbo!”

“I’m next!” Johnny said before hugging me.

“Don’t I get a hug?” A voice asked as I let go of Johnny.

A huge smiled took place the grin I was wearing. Biting my lip, I looked into those deep hazel eyes which I loved seemed to glow every time I look at them. Like a little girl, I jumped in his arms (not literally but you know what I mean). I had missed his hugs so much, but I had missed him even more.

“I missed you so much Sarah,” he told me.

“I missed you too Matt,” I replied back.

“Ok you two, you can let go now people are staring,” Brian said ruining our moment.

Well, that’s Brian…