Status: Completed

Runs in the Family

The Movie

"So, you're not mad at me anymore?" Bronx asked as he drove towards the exit.
I took a deep breath and exhaled rapidly. "I don't know, I have to think about it." I grinned.

"You are so complicated!" Bronx grumbled.

I giggled and nodded happily. I was in such a better mood now. "You know I'm not mad at you. I can't stay mad at you longer than a day."

"You mean longer than a week." Bronx retorted with a smirk.

"That was such a long time! We were eight and you destroyed my doll's dress." I replied defensively as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry for the millionth time Amelia, lets just forget that ever happened." Bronx sighed defeated causing me to smile.

"Awesome, I find that idea rather amazing."

Bronx rolled his eyes and stayed focus on the road, we had one right turn left until we got to the movie theatre.

"When are you going to get your driver's license?" Bronx asked out of the blue.

"Hm let me see... Never!" I spoke sarcastically.

"Why not?"

"Have you ever driven with Brendon?" I questioned Bronx. He nodded and my eyes widened.

"He's insane and rather scary, especially when he shouts 'Break! Break!' I will never get in the driver's seat every again."

"Or until I get over my fear." I finished with a small smile just as Bronx parked.

"I think... I have an idea." Bronx murmured with a small smirk.

"What is it?" I asked quickly and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"You're just going to have to wait." He grinned and got out of the car.

I grumbled silently and got out as well and began to follow Bronx towards the ticket booth.

"So what movie are we going to see?" I asked as I stepped into a walking rhythm with him.

"I don't know what it's called but it's about the future!" Bronx exclaimed happily.

"I know which one that is! It looks cool." I nodded.

We walked to the ticket booth and Bronx bought our tickets, there were still fifteen minutes until the movie started.

"Oh, my mom says hi and she said she had fun last week with you."

"Tell her I had fun too, and that we should totally bake cookies again."

Bronx grunted. "Why don't you just drop by for dinner, and you can tell her?"

"That sounds like a much better idea." I concurred.

We walked to the concession stand and as always be bought popcorn, soda and some dibs. Then we made our way to theatre number three.

We sat down silently the soft background music was making me sleepy. My eye lids began to close on me as my head fell forward. I jerked up suddenly.

"If you fall asleep, I swear Amelia I will... I will do something bad."

I pouted and rested my head on his shoulder.

"It's not my fault if my body can't sustain such a dark surrounding with soft music playing in the background." I whispered with wide eyes.

Bronx just glared at me causing me to sit up straight and pout some more.

"You're exactly like Brendon, you know that?"

"Because he's my dad." I smiled widely.

"No, because you grew up with him. Ryan is your dad."

"I'm going to prove you wrong! I'm telling you Brendon is my dad." I said with confidence. My gut is telling me that he is.

"You know what, how about we ask my dad, I bet he knows I mean he's known your parents for a very long time."

I stayed quiet for some time as I thought about something.

"Why hadn't we thought about that before? Here I thought only Brendon and Ryan knew." I mumbled the last part.

"If my dad doesn't know then we can ask Joe, you know he tells us everything."

"Okay so today at dinner I'll start making conversation with your dad and ask him if he doesn't talk then we'll ask Joe."

Bronx raised his right hand into the air, I grinned and high five him.

"And then you're going to owe me a hundred thousand dollars." He snickered.

"Keep dreaming Bronx, because I'm going to win." I smiled mischievously.

Seconds later the lights inside the theatre dimmed down indicating the movie previews were about to begin.

"I'm going to win." Bronx whispered one last time.

* * * *

"Amelia!" I heard my name as my body shook a bit.

"Amelia!" I suddenly recognized Bronx signing voice.

I blinked a couple of times and realized I was slightly on top of Bronx. I gasped and I sat up looking around the almost empty theatre.

"I feel asleep, didn't I?" I questioned.

Bronx nodded with an amused smile.

"You feel asleep during the first ten minutes, I was surprised all the explosions didn't wake you up."

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. It was just so boring." I whispered the last part.

"It was not! It was amazing." He protested and stood up taking my hand to pull me up.

"Those were twenty dollars well spent." I giggled as we made our way out.

"Ha-Ha." Bronx laughed sarcastically.

"What are we doing next?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

"Well it's a fine afternoon in lovely Los Angeles-" Bronx began to say but I interrupted with a snort.

"Los Angeles is not lovely, it's over populated and polluted as well."

Bronx rolled his eyes and dragged me to his car, I could tell I was annoying the hell out of him, and it only made me smile.

"Lets just go to your house and help your parents with their next march."

"We can make banners!" I spoke happily.

I could picture Bronx rolling his eyes at that moment, I smiled as I noticed our hands were still connected.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's horrible.
And sorry for the lack of updates.