Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Why Aren't You Yelling At Me?

Mikey had just made it to a gas station to see if he could find anything he needed to get. He thought about buying a coffee mug, to replace Kat's but decided not to. He also thought about buying Kyra a rose but decided against that too, since she would probably just throw it at him. He fucked up and he knew it.

Meanwhile, back at the bus, Kat asked, "Should one of us go after her?"

“No, let her go. They need to figure this one out on their own,” Frank said.

“I know but if he hurts her, I swear I will fuck up more than his pretty little face,” Kat sighed.

Kyra went along with her hood up on her grey hoodie, overly sized sunglasses in place, trying to find him. After all the things he had said and done over the past week or so, she still loved him. He could do no wrong in her eyes.

Mikey was now just walking up and down the aisles of the gas station, not really sure what he was there for. He just knew he needed to be alone and that he was slightly scared of Frank and Kat.

Kyra kept searching for him but after a while she stopped at the corner and sighed. This was going to be harder than she thought. Kyra went into the near by gas station where she bought a candy bar and sat down out on the gutter, thinking of where Mikey could be.

Mikey finally decided on a giant coffee and some candy. He went outside where he saw a familiar figure sitting on the gutter. The same figure as Kyra and the same clothes he last saw her in. He walked over to the person cautiously, "Kyra?" He asked in disbelief.

She turned her head around, saw him and stood up, brushing the dirt off of her, "Hey," she muttered, putting the chocolate bar in her pocket.

"Why are you here? It’s cold out."

"It's not that cold and someone had to come."

"Why you though? Why not send one of the other three who might possibly kill me? Which might not be so bad," Mikey said that last part low hoping Kyra wouldn't hear it.

"Mikey, you don’t mean that."

"Yeah Kyra, I think Gerard, Frank and Kat all want to kill me right now," he said knowing that isn't what she had meant and that he had indeed been heard.

"Well that may be true, since you did accuse her and I of cheating on you and Frank with each other."

"Sorry about that."

"It’s alright," she replied instantly, almost as if it didn’t matter.

"I guess you’re hear to kill me instead of them right? You need to get in a punch too?"

"No, I’m not here to do that.”

"So then why did you come? How did you know I was here?" He asked, taking a sip from the coffee in his hand.

"I don’t know. I-I-I just went walking. Besides, gas station? Coffee?"

"Am I really that predictable?"

"Yeah. But it’s good being predictable."

"Right, that’s why you've hated me for six long years and never said anything about it right?"

"Mikey, I don’t…I don’t hate you."

"No, you just hate being with me. I understand that. Just, why did you stay with me if you weren’t happy?"

"I don’t hate being with you Mike. I never have."

"Then why, did you say what you said, before I threw that coffee mug?"

"I-I-I don’t remember saying that."

"You didn't say quite that but you implied that."

"I didn’t mean it to come off like that. I honestly didn’t."

Mikey nodded, just thinking about both fights and the mean things he said to her and everyone else. How could any of them forgive him, especially Kyra and Kat since he was so mean to both of them.

"Why are you talking to me?" He finally asked.

"Oh....sorry. I-I-I thought you might have wanted to talk," she mumbled, looking down.

"Of course I do. I just don't understand, how you want to talk to me, after everything I've done and said."

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I’m super mad at you right now," she chuckled.

"Why are we talking then instead of you yelling at me and telling me how mad you are?"

"Because I'm the one that should be apologizing. If I hadn’t of pushed you then none of this would have happened."

"If you hadn't of pushed me, then you would be unhappy while I was off thinking we were the happiest people on the planet."

"Mike I was unhappy. I was just, I was just kind of annoyed. I mean, I expected you to be mad or something but you weren’t after the..."

Mikey knew what she was going to say. Baby. He couldn't even look at her after what he had yelled at her, so he looked at the ground, not really sure what he should say. She looked at her messy ballet shoes, trying to think of what to say but she too, was stuck for words.

"Do you think you and Kat will ever forgive me for what I've done?" He still couldn't look at Kyra. He felt so bad and he didn't know how to make it up to her, he didn't even know why he said it.

"I'm certain she's going to kill you. I'm surprised she didn’t start yelling back at you actually..."

"Me too. I'm so sorry about all of this. Kyra I don't think you should keep the ring. I want you to find someone who makes you happy," Mikey said, realizing that if he really loved her he had to let her go.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt like being nice so third update for today :)
Will Kyra really find someone else?