Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Don't Forget About Me.

Kyra lugged her bag over her shoulder after hugging Ray and Bob. "I'm going to miss you guys so much," she said before moving onto Kat and Frank, "Now, photos and autographs right?"

"Yes! Lots of them and phone calls too!" Kat said hugging her best friend.

Today was the day when Kyra was leaving for California. Leaving the tour, problems and Mikey behind. Frank just hugged her tight not wanting to let her go, she was like a sister to him.

"Frank...you're going to have to let me go," she said, starting to chuckle.

"Bring back skittles," he said letting her go finally.

"You can get skittles here in this town you’re in"

"Yes, but if Kat is getting something then I want something too!" Frank pouted.

Kyra rolled her eyes and laughed, "Fine."

Frank kissed her cheek and wrapped his arm around Kat.

"I'll call once I get there," she said, moving along the line of band members, "Gerard," Kyra nodded.

"I want my damn hug," Gerard called to her. While this was going on Mikey walked slowly out of the bunk area, not wanting to miss his chance to say goodbye.

"Ha ha, fine!" She laughed, hugging Gerard.

Gerard wrapped her in a tight embrace, "Don't forget about me," he whispered in her ear.

"Never," she pulled away, smirking

By this time Mike was all the way to the front, "Do I get a good bye?"

"No...." she said keeping a straight face, "Of course you do!" Kyra replied, wrapping her arms around him.

Mikey chuckled as he placed his arms around her, "Remember don't change into a prep," he smiled letting her go and kissing her cheek.

"No promises about that," she winked.

Mikey laughed as he watched her leave with a sad look on his face once she had her back turned to him.

And with that one step she took off the bus, the adventure was about to begin. The adventure that didn’t include the most important people in her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short one :)
More will be up soon.