Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

You're Just As Bad As Each Other!

Eventually, about half an hour later, Mikey walked to the bus but didn't get on. He was very pissed off at three people. He just didn't know which one he was more pissed off at.

"Has anyone seen Mikey? It's getting late," Gerard asked.

"He went for a walk. I told him about us," Kyra answered, sitting down with a coffee.

Mikey was so lost in thought. He was wondering if he should be mad at himself for not telling Kyra what he planned on saying in a few days, or if he was mad at Kat or if he should be beating the shit out of Gerard. He didn't even hear the bus doors open, or see when Gerard walked out.

"Mike! There you are! We were just about to call the cops. We thought some teenie got you."

"Like you care," Mikey said, wishing the phrase 'If looks could kill' was true.

"What do you mean? Of course we care!"

"I didn't say we, I said you," Mikey replied, standing and balling his hands into a fist.

"Mikey, I'm your brother. Of course I care."

Mikey didn't say anything, he just threw his fist at Gerard’s face.

Gerard stumbled around and mumbled some profanities under his breath before chuckling, "I get it. It's because of Ky isn't it?"

"Couldn't let me be happy could you? Just couldn't let me keep the one damn girl that picked me over Gerard fucking Way, could you?"

"Keep? You've got to be kidding me! You practically told her to leave you for someone else!"

"Gerard, I had to see if she would stay with another man and she didn't. But it doesn't matter now. You’re as bad as Kat the damn Bat, putting your nose where it shouldn't be," Mikey went to swing at Gerard again.

Gerard grabbed his fist, twisting his arm behind and pinning him against the bus, "You're right. She needs a man. Not some little boy who plays games about leaving him for another guy. And don't you ever fucking compare me to her."

Mikey flew his leg back hoping to hit Gerard with no luck, "You know what? I wasn't playing games. I just needed to see that she could handle still being with me after losing the baby and all the pain I caused her. And why not? You're both sneaky back stabbers, aren’t you? So I will compare you to who ever the hell I want."

"Whatever Mikey. It doesn’t matter because at the end of the day she's with me"

"Til she leaves your no good for nothing ass," Mikey said, still trying to hit Gerard with his other arm.

Gerard laughed, "Oh please little brother. Who would she leave me for? You?"

"I don't care who she left you for or if she ever came back. Just as long as she is not with you," Mikey had finally given up trying to hit Gerard, his grip was just too tight.

"I wouldn't hold your breath for that one. Oh and I forgot to tell you. She's a really great kisser, isn't she?" He smirked.

That’s all it took to send Mikey over the edge. He pushed Gerard backwards with his feet.

"Play nice little brother," Gerard said, sarcastically.

Mikey punched him again, this time Gerard landed on the ground on his back.

"You were right. I never should have compared you to the damn Bat. She may be a back stabbing bitch, but you're way worse than her. She’s an angel compared to you. Just remember it’s still my name Ky will be screaming, if you even last with her that long."

"Just remember, if we do get that far it will be my children with her," Gerard snapped, realizing it was harsh to say only afterwards.

Mikey grabbed Gerard by the throat, and started to choke him. Gerard kicked him off of him and together, they were rolling around in the parking lot, throwing punches at each other.

Kyra had just finished her coffee and reading the newspaper when she heard the noises coming from outside. She went to the door and her jaw dropped.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Kyra yelled, taking one step off of the bus.

"Nothing, just get back in that damn bus," Mikey yelled at her, while hitting Gerard in the nose, "Oops was that your pretty face?" Gerard punched him in the jaw and they kept going.

"WILL YOU TWO JUST STOP IT!?" Kyra shrieked. But they wouldn't, "THAT'S IT! I DON'T WANT FUCKING EITHER OF YOU! YOU’RE JUST AS BAD AS EACH OTHER!" She yelled, storming back onto the bus to go back into the backroom.

"Kyra, what going on? I heard you yelling," Kat asked.

"They're out there fighting til the fucking death! Over me Kat! OVER FUCKING ME!" Kyra cried.

"So you’re the girl Gerard yelled he was going to have kids with and Mikey wasn't. Want me to make them stop?" Kat said the last part with a wicked smirk.

"I'm sorry Kat but don't get involved!"

Kat nodded, "Does that mean I can't run them over? They've almost rolled under the bus," Kat informed Kyra as she watched the to men who where acting like twelve year olds.

Kyra pinched the bridge of her nose and walked out of the room to the front of the bus. She took the coffee Frank was just about to drink and took it outside with her.

Kat just shook her head at Frank while she watched Kyra.

"You asshole! How dare you say that! What makes you think she wants to spawn Satan’s kids anyway?" Mikey said as he got hit in the eye.

Kyra went out and the brothers were still rolling about. She took a few steps and threw the coffee over them, making them disconnect and groan out in pain from the hot liquid, "Look at yourselves! You're fucking brothers for Christ sake! I'M NOT SOME FUCKING PRIZE TO BE WON!"

The three of them were outside awkwardly. Kyra, the only one standing, while Gerard and Mikey were on the ground.

Mikey was the one first to talk, "But you having kids is right?"

"I don't know! But until you both act like civilised people I'm not talking to either of you! And I swear to god, if I have to, I will fucking leave this tour and I'll make sure you never fucking find me," Kyra warned, storming back onto the bus.

Mikey didn't say anything, he simply got up and walked back to the bus. Once on there, he went to his bunk and closed the curtain, hoping no one would bother him.

Gerard simply pulled out a cigarette and started smoking with a smirk forming on his lips, knowing that he would of won if Kyra didn't stop them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I owe someone five bucks ;)