Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Unlike You.

Mikey took a deep breath in. He knew this was the wrong thing to do. He shouldn’t be the one apologizing. But if he wanted to keep himself in Kyra’s good books then he would have to do it. Even if it did mean apologizing for something he didn’t start and especially to him.

“I’m sorry,” he said through his teeth.

Gerard looked at him, a victorious smile tugging at his lips, “That’s quite alright, little brother.”

“Do you have anything you want to say to me?” Mikey hinted for an apology.

“Hmm…Nope,” his brother shook his head, the smile all over his face.

“Whatever Gee,” Mikey muttered, “Have you even apologized to Kyra yet?”

“I had nothing to apologize for unlike you.”

“So you haven’t?”

“Of course I have. Even if I did do nothing wrong, I still apologized. I’m not that much of an asshole,” Gerard snapped.

“I thought you-”

“KYRA! MIKEY AND I ARE CIVIL!” Gerard yelled, getting up and skipping off to his girlfriend.

The younger of the two gave a heavy sigh, knowing that he would have to learn to accept the situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and perhaps not the greatest.
but stick with us because the author tells me the next chapters shall be full of drama
;)