Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

You Sing About Rainbows?

“God, what are we doing here?” Bob sighed, frustrated that they had been there for over fifteen minutes with nothing happening.

“Just hang on. I’m sure Gee will be here soon,” Mikey told him.

The group waited ten more minutes before Gerard finally arrived. The singer came in, casually sat down as if he wasn’t late.

“Nice of you to join us Gerard,” Kat muttered.

“No problem. What’s going on?” Gerard asked, leaning back in the sofa.

Kyra and Mikey exchanged glances before the bassist spoke up.

“We want to take Jamie on tour with us -”

“I thought he was coming anyway?” Frank asked.

“If you’d let me finish,” Mikey said, “We want him to come with us but it’ll be different this time since Ky’s band is coming.”

“Pfft. Ky’s band? Kyra is in a band? What’s it called? Kyra and the chipmunks? Let me guess. You sing about rainbows?” Gerard teased.

“No,” Kyra glared.

“Alright, alright. Guys that’s enough. If he’s coming we need some rules. Like no partying or smoking on the bus,” Mikey added.

“WHAT!?” Frank and Gerard yelled out at the same time.

“No smoking,” Mikey said, not backing down.

“But -” Frank went to say.

“No buts Frank. You aren’t smoking on the bus. Don’t just do it for Jamie do it for me,” Kat smiled.

Frank rolled his eyes and sighed in defeat, “Oh alright. Only for you and Jamie.”

Gerard had his arms crossed, his glare firmly set on the floor.

“Gee? You cool with it?”

“No! I’m not going to stop smoking on the bus. Tour is no place for a fucking kid!” Gerard snapped.

“Yeah, well, you’re going to have to get used to it since we’ve all agreed,” Kyra told him.

Gerard shook his head and simply stood up, and walked out of the house, not happy with the rules that were going to becoming into force on the next leg of tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
lameeeee. ;\