If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Fanclub

Explain.

Trella's Point of View

I shivered slightly as I unlocked the door of the apartment building, zipping my hoodie up even more. I climbed up the two steps, turning to unlock the apartment door. I pushed it open, finding the apartment dark with only the soft lighting of the television flickering in the living room.

“Hey, Addi, you here?” I called out, dropping my bag by the door and unzipping my hoodie. I picked my mocha chai cappuccino back up, taking a sip of it and burning the tip of my tongue. “Fuck!” I swore, jerking my head back away from the lid of the cup.

I walked into the living room, seeing a lump on the couch covered in a blanket.

“Addi, why are you sleeping in here?” I asked, walking towards the couch. “Move your feet, I want to sit down.” I smacked at her foot. It twitched, but pulled back, allowing me to sit down at the end of the couch. I grabbed the remote and switched the channel, just as Addi kicked her feet out over my lap. “Oh thanks.”

I shrugged and slouched down, used to her shoving her feet on me while sleeping. I probably did the same thing to her, and it's better than getting them in my face. I unconsciously picked at the blanket as I continued watching the show, sipping at my cappuccino. I felt her foot twitching while my fingers moved against the blanket, which was weird because Addi isn't ticklish, at least not on her feet. The feet jerked away from me and the blanket moved to reveal a foot that definitely wasn't Addi's.

“What the fuck?!” I exclaimed, pulling back the blanket to reveal a sleeping guy.

My eyes went wide as I jumped up, letting out a scream, making him jerk awake.

"What the hell?" he grumbled, sitting up. "Who are you?"

"Who the fuck are you?!" I yelled, staring at him shocked just as the light flicked on as Addi rushed into the room.

"What's going on?" she asked, looking frantically from me to the guy. "Trella, what are you doing here?"

"I came over to see you. I figured you'd be over after your shift, but you never did, and I got bored. I didn't think I'd find- Wait a minute, I know you! You're-"

"Exhausted?" The man, Alex, said. "Yes. Now not to be rude, but I'm going back to sleep. Good night." He rolled over, pulling the blanket up over his head.

"Are you not telling me something?" I asked, turning to Addi.

"Kind of," she bit her lip, walking turning off the light and walking back towards her room. I followed.

"So you want to tell me why Alex Suarez is sleeping on your couch?" I asked.

"Almost as much as I want to tell you why Gabe Saporta is sleeping on my floor," she gave a slight grin and I laughed.

"Are you serious?" I asked, but my question was answered when I saw a figure curled up on her floor. "What's next? Do you have Nate sleeping in your bathtub?" I questioned and she shrugged.

"He might be," she answered. "I don't know."

"Okay, so explain, now," I said, sitting down on the bed.

"What do you want to know?" she asked, sitting next to me and glancing down at Gabe.

"Don't play stupid. Why is half of Cobra Starship in your house?" I asked her.

"Well, technically, all of Cobra Starship is in my house," she corrected and my eyes went wide.

"Addison! What the hell?" I asked and she shushed me.

"Don't wake him up, okay? He has a hard time falling asleep as it is, it's good he's even getting any right now," she told me, nodding at Gabe.

"And how would you know that?"

"He always has," she shrugged.

"What are you not telling me?" I asked her, a little frustrated.

"Look, Trella, there's something I never told you, that I probably should of," she started, looking down at her hands.

"Go on," I urged, crossing my arms and waiting.

"Well, when I was younger, I had these two best friends..."

"Yeah, I had best friends too. What's your point?"

"There names were Gabe, and Alex," she said, looking down at the floor again.

"You used to be best friends with Gabe and Alex?" I asked, a little more energetic than I meant.

"I know I should have told you, but it just never came up, and then I saw them again at the store today, and I invited them over to just hang out, and the whole band came and-" she rambled, letting me know she was nervous and probably thought I was mad.

"Addi, I'm not mad. I'm a little upset that I'm just learning about this now, I mean, this is kind of a big deal. But it's cool, I guess. I mean, it was your past and all. I just wish I would have known about before I came over here and almost fell asleep on the couch with Alex. Or before I attacked him when I realized it wasn't you under the blanket," I said and she burst out laughing.

"Good!" she exclaimed. "I was worried you were going to be mad," she said, and I shook my head.

"Not really," I shrugged and she leaned over and hugged me, squeezing tight.

"Thank you!" she said again.

Suddenly, Gabe started to stir, opening his eyes and blinking at us, sitting up.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Gabe! Did we wake you up?" Addi asked him and he shook his head, the blanket falling down his chest and into his lap.

"Can't really sleep anymore," he said, voice a little raspy with sleep. He wasn't wearing a shirt, so I could see the toned muscles in his chest flex as he stretched. I couldn't help it when my eyes wandered down, taking in the sight of his bare stomach and chest.

"I'm sorry. Oh yeah, this is my friend Trella. Trella, this is Gabe," Addi introduced us, and he turned his attention on me for the first time.

"Hey, Trella," he flashed me smile, and my I could feel my heart start pounding quicker as he reached out his hand to me.

"H-hey, Gabe." I shook his hand, my face splitting into a smile before I could even stop it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscriptions?
Come on people!