Protection That Ends in Marriage

Chapter Six

*Alexandra's Point of View*

"They are from my world. There is kind like me, angels. There is a kind forDrake,demons. There is Trevor's kind, vampiresand there is Greg's kind, werewolves." He said like it was nothing. My mouth opened more if it was possible. This boy must be on drugs, I thought. "No I am not! You have to decide which boy out of the 4 you are going to be living with you like the most and then you are going to marry the prince of his kind." He said. "So, I decide which boy I like the most but I don't marry him I marry a different boy who is the same species as him?" I asked. "That's what I heard." He said. "So why would it be better if I was with you?" I asked.

"Because I am an angel. Would you like to be alone with one of the others and find out that they are either a demon, werewolf or vampire. Which all three have enough power to kill you, not that I don't but angels have a better temper and don't like to hurt people. Plus we don't sound as scary." He stated. You're so right, I thought. "Yes I know I'm right." He said. What the heck? "I can read your thoughts and so can the others so I suggest you think about what you're going to think around certain people." That explains so much, I thought. "I know." He said smiling. This is getting annoying. "Well get over it." He said still smiling. Our waitress came over. She had on a short skirt and a very low cut top on. "What could I get for you?" She said putting her elbows on the table so Andy could look down her shirt. "Uh...Uh...I'll..."He said looking at her chest. "Oh my gosh! Excuse me?!" I said to the woman. "Would you like to order?" She asked. "No. I'd like for you to stop flirting with MY BOYFRIEND!" I screamed at her.

Even Andy stopped staring at her chest and looked at me confused. The lady sucked her teeth. "Well what would you like to eat?"She asked with an attitude. "I'd like a hamburger and fries with a coke." I said smiling."I'd like the same." Andy said still confused about what I just said. "Whatever you want."She said to Andy obviously to get me mad. "And one more thing, miss thing?" I said. She turned back to me. "Yes?" She said. "Loose the bitchy attitude. That doesn't work for me." I said grinning. She walked back over. Grabbed Andy and went to kiss him on the lips, but he did something crazy. He pulled away and pushed her back. "Don't touch me, I'm taken." He said smiling at me. "Whatever." She said. "And one more thing," Andy said. She stopped. "I'd like to speak to your manager." He said smiling. This could get her fired! "Exactly." He said looking at me smiling. "Whatever makes you happy." She said angrily. "Nice!" I said high fiving Andy. He smiled and looked at me. "So Alex..." He started before a short man walked over to us. "What seems to be the problem?" He asked friendly.

"Well your waitress was hitting on my boyfriend and leaning on the table so he could see down her shirt. Then when I asked her to stop she tried to kiss him!" I said angrily. "I do not think that she should even be touching him." I continued. "You're right. She shouldn't be. You are the first to tell me about her but I'm positive it's happened before. I couldn't fire her because I needed the costumers to say something or I wouldn't be able to fire her." He said. "Between you and me. I never liked her anyways. Thanks." He whispered in my ear. I see why he wouldn't like her. I started to laugh. "I'll have another waitress bring you your food." He said walking away. I looked over at Andy. He was looking at me smiling. "We win!" I screamed. "Aren't you wondering what he said?" I asked. "Never mind." I said remembering my thought and him being able to hear me. "You should have heard what that girl was thinking." Andy said with a sigh. "If I wasn't so hot then girls wouldn't be all over me all the time. To bad I can't flirt...apparently I'm taken." Andy said with a smirk as he put his hands behind his head.

"Well maybe if you want we can be just friends and then you can go back to flirting with all the girls who love you." I said. "Well. To bad. I liked being your boyfriend. Even if it was just pretend." He said shrugging as another waitress came over and handed us our food. "My name is Claire. If you need anything just get me." She said with a smile before walking away. Yeah. Just pretend, I thought. He looked at me weirdly and started eating.

*Andy's Point Of View*

Yeah. Just pretend. Is the exact thought Alexandra had after I said 'Well to bad. I liked being your boyfriend. Even if it was just pretend.' What does that mean? I really don't know. Why did she call me her boyfriend in the first place? This is all so confusing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this chapter. Ideas are helpful. Comment and subscribe.