Protection That Ends in Marriage

Chapter Nine

*Alexandra's Point Of View*

"Hey, Andy?" I said questionably. He smiled at me. "Hi." He said. "Why are you here, anyways?" I asked. His smile got wider. "I have someone you need to meet. He's staying here, too." He said getting off my bed and over to the door where I was. "Let's go find him." He said walking down the hall and knocking on a door until someone said "Come in!"

We walked into the room and there was a boy with blond hair and the tips died blue. He looked older then me, probably by two or three years, but he looked familiar, and kind of like me, but I'm no boy. "Angel?" I asked. He smiled. "How could you tell?" He asked. "I can read people. Your hair reminds me of angels, too." I answered. He got up and came over. He shook my hand. "Nice to meet you, Alexandra." He told me. "Don't call me that!" I said covering my ears. He smiled at me. "Alexandra, do you have any brothers or sisters?" He asked me. "I told you don't call me that!" I screamed. "Why not, Alexandra?" He continued with a smirk. "Only one person can call me that!" I screamed at him. He looked at me, his eyes filled with concern. Then they changed and he smiled again, that warm, angelic smile.

I stared at him. He reminds me so much of... "Only your brother can call you that?" He asked. My face dropped. "H...H...How did you know about...about my brother?" I asked. "You were about 9 years old when your 13 year old brother was gone...never seen again. Your parents told you they sent him to boarding school. Same as your twin sisters, Carey & Casey. Am I correct?" He asked with the same smirk never leaving his face. "Shut up!" I screamed at him covering my ears again, so I never have to hear the story of my other siblings who left.

"How do you know about this?" I asked him. "How is your other sweet sister doing, Katie?" He asked politely, but he wasn't trying to be polite.

"How do you know about me?" I screamed. "Let me give you a hint. My name...is Zachary." He told me. What?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked the chapter!!! Comment and subscribe!!! =D IDEAS ARE HELPFUL!!! =)