We Both Need to Change

So I thought...

After we went up our room and ate dinner, I and Oli pounced to the living room and watched TV, and eventually got into a fight whether what to watch.

“Oli! Give me the remote! I am going to miss the game!!!” I shouted, “I swear if I miss Manchester United scoring I’m going to kick your skinny little ass!”

He stuck his tongue out, “Yeh’r not watchin’ anythin’ until we finish this episode of The Hills!” he said. He was on the edge of the couch, the remote firmly gripped in his hand that was held up high.

I tried reaching for it but his hands too long and he’s too quick. I finally gave up and slummed down on the other end of the couch. He moved closer to me and did the ‘yawn’ trick. I quickly stood up and faced him with crossed arms, “I’m going out for some air.” I said.

He nodded without even looking at me, his attention slowly being devoured by the fighting of Lauren and Heidi. I shake my head as I left our suite.

&&

When I came back Oli was still watching TV, only this time, he was only wearing boxers. He was drinking beer too, “Ei’ Kace! Enjoyed yeh’r walk?” he asked as he pressed the mouth of the beer bottle on his lips and drink from it.

“Yeah…” I said, my eyes survey the place for my bag, “Oli?”

“Hmm..?”

“Where’s my bag?” I asked.

He took another sip, “Oh, ’s in the closet.” He said pointing at the bedroom.

I nodded and marched in the bedroom, my converse making a squeaky sound against the cherry wood floor. The sound made me smile because when I heard it, the first thing that popped in my mind was the time a friend of mine slipped and fell down the stairs and broke her but, or something like that. I found it very amusing.

I walked in, locked the door behind me and opened the closet, inside was my bag settled peacefully. If Oli snooped in my stuff, I’d fuckin’ kill him! I grabbed my pj’s and went in the bathroom. There, I stripped my clothes.

I took a shower instead of a bath, it saves more water – I think. And plus, I’m not like those other girls who like hogging the bathroom for hours. I slipped out of the shower box or whatever you call it, and then wrapped my body with a towel. Seriously, this bathroom is bigger than my room!

I brushed my teeth then slipped on my pajamas on. I picked up the clothes I wore before and headed for the door. I was ready to drop dead in the comfy, soft bed as soon as I got out of the bathroom. But when I opened the door, Oli was there, lying, his laptop on his lap – and he was still in his boxers.

He looked up from his laptop, and a smirk formed in his lips, “I like what yeh’r wearin’, love.” He said looking at me up and down.

I was wearing grey plaid, girl boxers and a grey tank top, that was mainly why I locked the door, because I wasn’t going to let him see me in this and I thought I was the one who was going to use the room, oh so I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like to thank my friend Sierra,
for giving me ideas on my story...
kudos to you, Si!!!

Sorry if its short and boring..
exciting part'll come in soon..