This Heart, It Beats, Beats for Only You

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster

“Let’s get this party started,” Marisa grinned as she ran out of her house towards the car, or rather skipped down the pathway from excitement, though her feet hurt from her new shoes already. But that was the price you had to pay for beautiful, she reasoned with herself. And she knew she looked amazing in her short dress. The painstaking shoes made it even better, and as far as Marisa was concerned, as long as Drew noticed her, she would take the pain. “Hey C! Woah, back up, who are the hotties taking my seat?” She eyes Joe, who had insisted on sitting in the front.

Casey rolled her eyes. Of course Marisa couldn’t be subtle. She laughed. “Marisa, meet the Jonas Brother, Joe, Nick, and Kevin. Joe, Nick, and Kevin, meet my best friend Marisa.”

“Okay wait, which one’s which,” Marisa asked, getting into the backseat, where Kevin and Nick had moved to the side to make room for her.

“I’m Nick,” he smiled at her.

“Kevin.”

“And that leaves the best,” Joe grinned, turning slightly back from the front.

“And the most annoying,” Casey mumbled. Nick and Kevin laughed as Joe rolled his eyes.

“Don’t be jealous you’re not as cool as me,” he said to her.

“Right,” she said, taking off to go pick up Zoey. She looked at Marisa in the rear view mirror. “The shoes look painful.”

Marisa made a face. “Not really. They’re fine.” Casey just looked at her, knowing her best friend too well. Marisa sighed. “Fine, they kill.”

Casey laughed. “Is Sam coming with us?”

Marisa rolled her eyes, contempt filling them. “As if,” she said. “She texted Zoe saying she wasn’t coming with us. She’s going with the ass wipe.”

It got quiet as everyone looked at her.

Casey laughed. “Ass wipe though?”

Marisa grinned as the boys cracked up. Casey stopped the car in front of Zoey’s house, where she was waiting by the curb. “I should warn you,” Casey said to the boys. “Zoey is the most – eccentric of us.”

The boys looked confused, and slightly scared. “What do you mean,” Kevin asked.

“You’ll see,” Marisa smirked as the youngest of the bunch walked over to the car.

“Hey guys. Case, I am beyond glad you got to come then,” she grinned until her eyes fell on the boys. “Oh my gosh, it’s them. I mean, you’re you. Well I mean you obviously know that, but oh my God.”

They all laughed. “Nice to meet you too,” Nick smiled at her.

She blushed slightly as she got in next to Marisa. “Move your fat ass Ris.”

Ris made a face. “It is not fat. Casey, tell her!”

“Sorry.” Casey smirked, knowing how sensitive Marisa could be about her figure, though she know Ris would be over it in a few minutes.

“You guys suck,” she crossed her arms.

“But you love us,” Zoey hugged her with one arm. She looked at the boys. “So how’d Case convince you to come tonight?”

Joe smirked, looking slightly at Casey before answering. “She promised to dance on tables.”

“Shut up,” Casey rolled her eyes as everyone in the back laughed.

“There wasn’t much convincing actually,” Nick replied to Zoey.

“Though I was opting to make her beg a bit,” Joe added.

Casey glared at him from the corner of her eyes, trying to keep her eyes on the road. “I hate you, you know that, right?”

“I guessed as much,” Joe grinned.

“Ugh,” Marisa groaned, looking at her phone. “Patricia is coming.”

“Oh God,” Casey rolled her eyes at the same time as Zoey whined, “Why?”

“Matt invited her,” Marisa rolled her eyes. “He just texted me.”

“Who’s Patricia,” Joe asked nosily, which didn’t surprise Casey. Already, she could tell this was how he was, always in everyone’s business.

“This bitch who tried to steal Casey’s boyfriend,” Marisa explained.

Casey glared at her from the rearview mirror. She hadn’t exactly been planning on filling Joe in about her life. “No,” he gasped, pretending to be shocked. “Is this the current boyfriend?”

“How do you know she has a boyfriend,” Kevin inquired.

“I have my sources,” Joe smirked.

“Eavesdropping is not sources,” Casey rolled her eyes. “But yes the current boyfriend.”

“Not for long though,” Zoey said as they drove closer and closer to the party. Already, music was filling the car.

“Why not,” he asked.

Casey sighed, not answering. Because of the rules.

“You know the rules Case,” Marisa said quietly, understanding her best friend’s silence.

“Wow, you guys have rules,” Nick asked.

“They’re not allowed to leave the mall without buying three things,” Joe joked.

Casey glared at him as she parked the car. “I know Ris,” she said. Zoey didn’t like Graham. And if any one of them did not like the boyfriend, they had three months. And three months was ending soon for Casey and Graham. It was a stupid rule, but they were best friends. You didn’t against your best friends.

They piled out and started walking to the site of the party, which was in an old abandoned warehouse tonight. Casey and Marisa had found it on one of their ventures, and it seemed perfect to start mayhem week. And the best part? No houses around it to complain about a lot of noise and drunk kids. She linked arms with Marisa as they walked. “Drew came to see me today,” she told her.

“What did he want,” her tone was reserved, though Casey would heard anxiousness behind it.

Oh nothing,” Casey smirked. “Just wondering what you thought of him.”

“Oh God, what did you say,” Marisa started excitedly.

“I told him he should definitely move forward,” she said.

“Thanks Case,” Marisa sighed, smiling.

Casey grinned as they walked into the warehouse. “Hey babe,” Graham said, already having seen her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Casey wanted to kill him. He knew she hated public affection. “You’re here.”

“And you’re drunk,” Zoey said pointedly from Casey’s side. Casey threw her a look, but luckily Marisa intervened.

“Which is what we need to be,” she linked her arm with Zoey and started pulling her to the other room where the bar was. “Let’s go.” She paused and turned to the boys. “Go have fun.”

Like they needed telling. They were already looking around, their eyes taking in the scene around them excitedly. Everywhere there were people dancing, drinking, hooking up, and most notably, staring at them in shock. Casey had brought the Jonas Brothers. She was now hanging out with celebrities. This made people revere her even more.

Casey took Graham’s drink when they were alone. “What is this,” she asked, taking a sip of it. She made a face as the bitter taste went down her throat. “Henny? Eww.” She handed him back his cup.

Graham looked hurt. “It’s Captain Morgan. How do you not like Captain Morgan?”

“Do you not remember last time I had this shit,” Casey asked, remembering the time she had passed out drunk from this stuff. “What else is there?”

“I think there was Bacardi Razz,” he told her.

Casey saw Alex and Sam coming down from the stairs. He was pulling her behind him. She made a face. Some friend. She wondered if Sam would even uphold the number one rule of only three months. “Can you go get me some,” she asked him.

He nodded and went off towards the bar.

“So is that why will bring on the table dancing,” Joe asked, suddenly next to her again.

Casey jumped slightly. “What the fuck Jonas,” she glared at him. “Way to fucking scare me.”

“Not my fault,” Joe laughed. “Why are you so jumpy?”

“Cause annoying people won’t leave me alone,” she said pointedly. “God, why can’t you be like Nick and Kevin and go have fun away from me?”

“You’re interesting,” Joe shrugged. “Besides, you like it.”

“I do not,” Casey rolled her eyes.

“Maybe you can write about it on your blog later,” he said.

Again with her being Scene Baby? She opened her mouth to tell him off when Alex and Sam stopped in front of her. “Hello your highness,” Alex gloated.

Casey smiled sweetly. No way was this guy going to get the satisfaction of knowing he had gotten to her. “Having fun,” she asked.

Alex glared at her, obviously upset over her reaction, or rather, lack of it. “Let’s go Sam.”

“Bye Case,” she tried to smile.

Casey glared at her friend as she left.

“Is that the ass wipe,” Joe asked, staring after Alex. He already didn’t like him. He pulled that girl Sam behind him like she was his property.

“I need a drink,” Casey groaned, and went to go look for Graham. This was definitely going to be a long night if they came up to her again. But Casey refused to let it bring down her first day of mayhem. No, her plan, instead, was simple. Get drunk – and fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh so I know this chapter was kind of -- boring. But again, big plans. I kind of just have to get some stuff clear first. Like the relationship between Alex and Sam and how it is going to later effect the story and all that. you shall see :]
So yeah, what do you guys think Let me know :]

P.S. I'll have the makeascene.net thing at the beginning every now and then? And sometimes just that in between.