This Heart, It Beats, Beats for Only You

First Night Of Mayhem

Spotted:

Lots of alcohol makes a very happy royal court. Though it seems M may be a little too happy. Good thing C is an expert at this by now.

Z seen again getting cozy with mysterious hottie. Are we seeing the courting of another princess? Careful mystery man. This chick has an entourage to look out for.

The banished P seen putting her moves on the Queen’s beau yet again. Careful C, P looks like she means business.

C looking close with youngest Jonas. Could this be competition for the boyfriend and the brother?

Hoedown Showdown. Careful P. C isn’t the ruler for nothing.

----

“Hey Casey,” some girl said excitedly as Casey passed on her way outside.

Casey tried to think of the girl’s name, but honestly, she just couldn’t remember right now.. And she was too drunk to really care. So she smiled lightly before continuing on her way. She didn’t really want to be out here, but she was trying to hide from Graham. She knew she had to break up with him soon, and it was weird being around him when their relationship had such an impending doom.

“Case,” Marisa called, coming to her. Casey watched as her friend wobbled over to her. “I’ve been looking for you everywhere.. Where the hell have you been? God, can you believe it? Drew is not here yet. Where is he? Do you think it's cause he hates me?"

She stumbled, and Casey moved to catch her. "Woah, babe, how much did you drink?" she asked, knowing her best friend’s low tolerance for alcohol. Marisa wasn’t exactly a heavy drinker.

“Not that much,” Marisa promised. “It’s just – I was so upset. Because Drew didn’t come, and I couldn’t find you. Why didn’t he come?” She put her head on Casey’s shoulder.

Casey put her arm around her. “He must have been held up. Come on Ris, let’s go get you something nonalcoholic to drink.”

“I need more of that stuff,” Marisa said excitedly as Casey put her arm around her waist and started to help her walk back to the warehouse. “It was all fruity and yummy. I didn’t even taste it after the first few. It was like water.”

Casey sighed. “That’s because you’re fucked up. You definitely need water,” she said calmly. She was used to this. Casey was about the same size as Marisa, but she was definitely not a lightweight, which meant she had to take care of Marisa more often than not.

“Oh hey guys,” Zoey said, coming out of the warehouse with some guy. Casey made a mental note to definitely ask her about him later. She had seen something about the same guy and Zoey on make a scene, and she hated being out of the loop. Zoey’s eyes fell on Marisa. “Oh no Ris, how much did you have?”

“She’s okay,” Casey said. “But I just need to get her something to drink.”

“I’ll come with you,” she said before whispering something to the guy. He nodded, and walked away. Zoey walked over, and grabbed Marisa on the other side. “There was a cooler of water next to the bar.”

“Okay, how about you go get some and I’ll wait with her here?” Casey suggested. “I don’t want everyone to see her.”

Zoey nodded, and quickly went inside. Casey sat Marisa down on the steps in front. “Okay Ris, did you tell your mom you were sleeping at my house?”

“Yeah,” she slurred. “She said cool.”

“Alright, then it’s all good,” Casey sighed in relief. At least they wouldn’t have to stop by Marisa’s mom and have the chance of her being caught. Casey knew more likely than not that her mom would be sleeping when they got home, and her dad would be out.

“Here,” Zoey said, coming back out and handing a water bottle to Casey. She sat on the other side of Marisa.

“Thanks,” she said before opening it and putting it towards Marisa’s mouth. “Drink.”

Marisa drank the liquid. She started coughing and spit it out. “No more,” she begged.

“Ris, you need to drink something besides alcohol,” Casey said calmly.

“No,” Marisa insisted before collapsing on Casey’s lap.

Casey sighed, and gently rubbed her back. “I guess we just wait a bit.”

“Okay,” Zoey said, leaning back on her hands and looking up at the sky. She sighed. “I know what you’re going to ask Case.”

“Oh really?” Casey asked.

“His name is Pete, and I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want to jinx it,” Zoey answered. “Nothing happened yet. We’ve just been hanging out. But I think I like him.”

“He’s hot,” Casey grinned, glad to know what was going on.

Zoey grinned too. “I know, right?” She sighed. “He’s really nice too.”

All three of their phones buzzed. Zoey and Casey pulled their phones out and checked the text. It was from make a scene.

Spotted: P trying to stick her claws into C’s beau.

Casey sighed. Yet again Patricia was trying to steal Graham from her.

“That bitch,” Zoey grumbled.

Casey laughed. “It’s cool. Graham won’t do anything. Her efforts are so pointless.”

Zoey rolled her eyes. “Yeah, and Marisa isn’t piss drunk right now. Just face it Case, the guy’s a sleaze. You need to cut the three months short and just dump him. The sooner you do, the happier you’ll be. He’s so fake. It’s like he’s trying to climb the social ladder by being with you. Cause he definitely was a nobody before he started going out with you.”

Casey didn’t say anything. She was so used to this, guys using her to get more attention or become more popular. She considered how often Graham had been on make a scene before they started going out, and she couldn’t remember a single time. Maybe Zoey was right. After all, lately, the only time Casey had fun with Graham was when they were both drunk. But even now, she didn’t want to be near him.

“Plus,” Zoey said, breaking her from her thoughts. “Then you’ll be open for Joe.”

“What?” Casey said, somewhat shocked, and slightly disgusted. Sure Joe was hot, but he was the most annoying person she had ever met. When the hell did Zoey ever see any possibility between them. “Seriously? Why would I even want that?”

Zoey smirked. “You guys would be totally hot together. Besides, you so have sexual tension going on. And he’s hot. Oh baby, and his body? You can see it with his shirt on.”

“Talking about little old me?” Joe asked, coming out of the warehouse. Casey mentally groaned as she turned to see the smirk on his face.

“As if,” she said, rolling her eyes. She wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

“Please, I know you think I’m sexy,” he smirked again. “Not that I blame you.”

Casey made a gagging face as Zoey stood up. “I’m going to go find Pete.”

Casey sighed, knowing Zoey was ‘subtly’ trying to give them privacy to work out that ‘sexual tension’, and Casey really wished she wouldn’t. “You can leave now too,” she said to him.

He sat down in Zoey’s spot. “But it’s so much more fun out here.”

Casey rolled her eyes. “Whatever.”

He looked at Marisa. “Wow, is she okay?”

Casey sighed. “She’s passed out. She’ll be okay though.”

“What about you?” he asked. There was a ring of sincerity and concern in his tone, but she couldn’t tell if it was fake. “I saw that text.”

“Oh you get texts from make a scene already too?” she asked, not wanting to talk about it.

He shrugged. “Seriously though. You okay?”

Casey sighed. “I don’t really care.”

“Cause you’re going to break up with him anyway?” he asked, his tone condescending.

She glared at him. “Don’t judge me.”

“I’m not,” he said. “I just think it’s really messed up. I mean, sure they’re your best friends, but if you like a guy, you like him.”

“What if your brothers didn’t like a girl you were with?” she asked.

“That’s different,” he said. “They’re family.”

“And they’re my family,” she said.

“Okay, point taken,” he put his hands up defensively.

Marisa got up, and leaned over in front of her to throw up.

Casey held her hair back. “Okay, definitely time to go,” she said. She helped Marisa stand once she was done, pouring water down her throat again.

Joe took Marisa as Casey began to fall. “Go get my brothers and Zoey,” he said. “I’ll take her and meet you by the car.” He lifted her, and started walking down the pathway.

Casey went in and went to find everyone. She saw Nick first. He was talking to a bunch of guys from the marching band, though she didn’t get why they were here. Who had invited them? Wow, she thought. Nick was really into the whole music thing. Though knowing most of the guys from cheating off of them in different classes, they were probably bragging or something. She noticed Nick looked slightly uncomfortable, which confirmed her suspicions.

She walked over and linked his arm with hers. “There you are,” she said. She kissed his cheek.

He started to blushed, and looked at her, confused and slightly grateful. “H-hey,” he said nervously. She smiled. He was too cute.

“Hey boys,” she smiled at the marching band. “You don’t mind if I steal him away do you? Need some hot steamy sex from my famous rock star,” she said, gripping his arm. The other boys looked at them in awe, and she saw envy in their eyes as they looked at him. “Thanks. Bye.”

They walked away, still arm in arm. “Thanks,” he sighed.

“No problem,” she grinned. “I know how annoying marching band geeks can be – no offense.”

He laughed. “None taken.” He sighed. “They were trying to give me tips on my signing.”

She rolled her eyes. “Of course they were. They think they’re so amazing. But you’re famous, and that totally outshines them.”

He laughed. “Thanks.”

“Any time,” she said, smiling. “Now lets go rock star, we got to find the rest of the entourage, and head home. Unfortunately, the party’s over for us.”

“Anything happen?” Nick asked, concerned. Casey could tell that his sincerity was real.

“Marisa needs to get home, now,” she said.

He nodded. “I’ll find Kevin.”

“Great,” she grinned. “I’ll find Zoey, and meet you at the car.”

They split and went on their assignments. She saw Zoey and Pete standing near the dance floor. “We have to go,” she whispered in Zoey’s ear.

Zoey nodded, and hugged Pete before following her. All of a sudden, she grabbed Casey’s arm, and stopped her.

“What?” Casey asked. She looked at Zoey and saw she was looking somewhere else. She followed her gaze to see Graham and Patricia. And Patricia was standing way to close to her boyfriend. Casey rolled her eyes, and changed direction. “That bitch,” she said to Zoey as she made her way over to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha I know this is REALLY long. But I didn't want to stop it yet. Haha.
Anyways, I really like this chapter :]
I have a few banners for this still, but I didn't want to use them with the pictures from make a scene. So haha I'll use one in the next one.
So yeah, comments please.