I'll Always Love You

I don't love you like I did Yesterday

Billie's pov...

I can't believe this happened to me...to us. I love him...well loved him so much and there's nothing I can do about it now. He's found someone else that's not me and there must be something wrong with me. I finally shouted, "What the hell Frankie?! You know what, you're dead to me already! I can't believe you did this after all we've been through, haven't anything meant a thing to you? huh?!" He was quiet with rushing tears flowing down his soft face, and the other guy was as silent as a mouse. My eyes where glued to both of them, burning a whole through that guy. Then I asked, "Who''s he anyway?" He muttered, "Gerard," I nodded I was gonna kick Gerard's ass. I walked quickly towards him and punched him square in his face. Frankie was crying non stop but I didn't care, then I pulled Frankie away by his arm, leading him towards the cabins.

Gerard's pov...

I can't believe this just happened, my eye hurts so badly, along with my cheeck bone. I slowly stood up and wondered where Billie took Frank, I hope he doesn't hurt him.

Frankie's pov...

This is the worst day of my life, God knows what Billie is gonna do to me and I hope deep in my heart Gerard is okay. Judging by the familiar way, we were going to the cabins. A little while later, we arrived at our's. My heart was racing with fear, I felt like this was the end of my life, Billie has never scared me so much and I deserved everything. He yelled for the others to get out, my heart was racing even faster, I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. Once the others scattered, he shoved me inside. He slammed the door behind him I thought it was gonna fly off its hinges. He threw me onto the bunk bed, my head hitting the metal badly. I asked franticly, "what are you gonna do to me billie? You're scaring me." He muttered, "Good." Then he did something that was gonna hunt me for life...he took out a pocket knife, held my against the wall and aimed it towards my throat. He was threatening, "You do this one more time to me, you're ginna die right here, right in this camp, right in this cabin, you hear?" I nodded quickly and he threw me on the floor, and he also said, "And if I ever see that Gerard guy again near you, he's gonna be joining you." What did I do? I endangered my own life and Gerard's.