I'll Always Love You

Time to go

Frankie's pov...

Time can sure pass by when you have fun n lets just say I had the time of my life. Also drama does happen in a short notice. It comes and goes without a trace, just like a hurrcane or a tornadoe. It comes and works its chaos and it leaves things trashed, but peaceful. My relationship with Billie was like that for the remaining week, but now it's getting cleaned up. Now I don't know how to cope without him by my side since we live two completely different states. There's nothing we can both do about it but we're gonna have to live and cope with our distances. I hate this, I just wish we wouldn't live so far away from eachother. Now I'm packing my clothes and other belongings as my mates are doing the same. In a little while I was finished and Billie walked in my cabin, wrapping his comforting arms around my small waist. He rested his chin on my shoulder, whispering in my ear, "I'm gonna miss you so much darling." I smiled and then frowned, replying, "I'm gonna miss you too, sugar, I just wish we didn't live so far from eachother." I turned myself around to face him and gave him a long kiss. He kissed me back, resting his hand on my cheek, I loved this kiss, our last kiss. I stated, "I'm gonna miss those lips," he murmured, "I'm gonna miss those lips too." I smiled, a small tear rolling down my cheek, he chooed, "Don't cry babe, I'll be talking to you in the phone, sending you emails, IMing you." I nodded, it made me fell a little better, but nothing could take away the sadness I had inside. I gave him a long lasting hug, as he hugged me back tighter.

Then, my councelor, Mark came in announcing, "Frank, your mom is here, you might wanna say your last good byes." What?! My mom's here, I thought she wouldn't bother, this went on in my head until I got interrupted, "Frankie, you okay?" I looked at Billie and whispered, "My mom is here, I just thought she wouldn't even bother to come." Billie frowned and suggested, "I think she changed her mind, want me to meet her?" I asked, "You really want to?" He smiled and said, "Yeah, she has the very right to know who your lover is." I smiled as he took my hand and walked me outside towards the cab. My mom was waiting beside it, flashing a smile as she saw me, but looked confused when she saw Billie's hand in mines. I greeted, "Hi mom, missed me?" She replied, "Lots, who's he?" I lowered my head, but looked up and introduced, "This is Billie, my boyfriend and best friend, apart from Mike and Tre, his two other friends." She surprisingly smiled and greeted, "It's nice to meet you Billie, where do you happen to come from?" Billie replied amusedly, "Rodeo, you guys?" She answered, "Belleville, pretty far, don't you think?" Billie nodded with a frown. I turned to him and said, "Well Billie, um, I guess it's goodby e for now, call me, okay?" Then, my mom interrupted, "I'll leave you guys to it so you don't feel like you have to hold back." She winked at me and walked another way, meeting Mark. I smiled and Billie said jokingly, "I'll call you darling," I blushed and he continued, "I'ma miss you alot, don't forget about me if it's possible." I reassured, "I would never forget about you, billie." He smiled and pulled me into a nice goodbye kiss, following with a big hug. I felt small tears falling from my eyes, as his tears soaked into my shirt. I never wanted to let go, bu I had to until we meet again.