61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Twelve On The List

"Oh My God! Billie Joe! I love you!" I screamed at the top of my voice when he walked into the room.

He must've been a little take back by my sudden shouting out, and the fact that I was wearing a very short skirt, and had rolled up my shirt like Britney Spears and wrote 'Mrs. Billie Joe Armstrong' on my stomach in bright pink marker.

"What the hell!" Was the only thing he could say, as soon as I ran to him.

Billie turned and the opposite direction.

"What the hell is the matter with you?" He screamed running down the hallway.

"Nothing, I just love you!" I continued to run after him.

Billie ran to Adie and hid behind her, while I was still trying to get past her to him.

"What the hell is going on?" Adie asked with her hands on her hips and giving Billie a death glare and eyeing the writing on my stomach weirdly.

“I honestly don’t know. I think she’s turned into one of them” Billie said, stressing the last word.

“Ohh, one of them” Adie said like she knew what he was on about.

“Them? Who are them?” I asked curiously.

“Them are the teenaged girls who scream at me and write ‘Mrs. Billie Joe Armstrong’ on their stomachs.” Billie said matter-of-factly.

“Oh, them.” I said like I knew what the hell they were on about.

“You understand. I’m going now.” Billie walked past me and walked down the hallway.

“Nooooooo,” I shouted after him, “Billie wait, I love you!”

I once again, chased down the hallways, confessing my undying love to him.