61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Seventeen On The List

After my little out burst of laughter, we went back to the Armstrong household. I was seriously debating whether I should move in with Tre. I could move in with him and maybe get him to help with the list of ways to annoy/piss off Billie Joe Armstrong. But, Billie still thought I was his ‘long lost daughter’ so me going to Tre was probably going to get him questioning my motives, so I decided to stay with the Armstrong’s.

“Ellie, I need to talk to you.” I had my Slipknot CD on when Billie walked in; I couldn’t help but notice when he flinched.

“No.” I said throwing the magazine I had in my hands down, “I’ve been a good girl.”

Billie looked confused for a bit, but shook his head, brushing it off, “Yes you have been a good girl; there are no cabbages in the front garden.” Billie scrunched up his face when a very loud scream came through the speakers. “Can you please turn that shit off?”

“That shit?” I tried to sound as offended as possible, “You’re just jealous cause’ Slipknot can kick Green Day’s ass any given day and that you’re not sexy enough to pull off the sexy masks they wear.”

“What?” Billie said, clearly he was angry.

I leaned close to Billie’s face, “I said, Slipknot can kick Green Day’s ass any given day and that you are not sexy enough to pull of the sexy masks they were.” I said it a bit louder this time.

“I strongly disagree.” Billie said, trying to calm himself down.

“You can disagree as strongly all you want, don’t mean the facts are gonna change.” I went back to my magazine.

“Forget it; I need to talk to you about something else.”

I looked up from my magazine; I knew he was going to start talking about my mom and dad, “About the very well known fact that Slipknot is a better band than Green Day?”

Billie just ignored that comment and went on about what he was saying, “You know that the results will be coming soon-“

I cut him off, “Results of the poll that was taken to prove Slipknot is a better band than Green Day?”

“Forget it, just forget it, it is pretty obvious that I can not have a decent conversation with you.” He said and walked out.

“Slipknot own Green Day!” I shouted after him, just for the sake of it. “No point in running away from the truth Billie!”