Status: Complete.

If I Never Hold You

Crave You

If I Never Hold You Ch. 16- Crave You

Mel’s POV

When we reached my house, I sighed, unlocking the door then turning to him. He gave me a half-grin then leaned in and kissed me again, pressing me against the door.

I allowed him to kiss me, realizing that he didn’t care if he hurt Britney. If he did, he wouldn’t be doing this, right?

And seriously, fuck her! She’s just going out with him to get at me. It was obvious that I had feelings for him and she used that to her advantage! So fuck her!

I couldn’t help myself. I wanted more. To feel it all. Just let myself loose on him…

I pulled him inside the house.

He continued to kiss me hungrily as I closed and locked the door. All was silent, save the heavy breathing and the gasps of air between kisses.

My knees grew weak and I felt him lift me into his arms, carrying me into the living room and setting me down on the couch. I felt his boner as he climbed on top of me. His kisses traveled down to my collarbone which he lightly nibbled on.

That’s it…

I pushed him off me, acknowledging his scared expression. Bet he thought I was mad. I grabbed his hand, pulling him up the stairs and up to my bedroom.

I didn’t bother closing the door. No one was here. After, I pushed him to the bed; I climbed on top of him, kissing up his chest. Before I got too into it, I got up and walked into the bathroom and opened the cabinet under the sink, pulling out a condom. Wanted to be safe.

I walked back in my room, holding the condom between my middle and forefinger. He took it eagerly. I lay beside him, slipping his shirt off him. He returned the favor, now throwing my shirt in the corner and undoing my bra then tossing it as well. He slowly traced his fingers down, playing with the button on my pants. My eyes closed for a second as he eagerly slid them off along with my panties and off the bed he tossed those as well.

He stood as I got into a position, lying on my back. He was fidgeting with his pants which he soon tore off along with his boxers and slid on the condom. He now straddled me, a grin attempting to cover up the nervous look in his eyes.

“My first time.” I admitted quietly.

“Mine too.” He nodded, inching his hips closer and closer. “Ready?” I nodded, swallowing hard. He entered me slowly and I dug my nails into my bed sheets, wincing a bit.

His thrusts began slow as I felt his eyes on me. He watched my expression as he began pumping harder, faster. I gripped the bed tighter, this time out of pleasure. I couldn’t help the moans of his name which escaped my lips. This was enjoyable.

His eyes closed in ecstasy as I tightened, knowing it would feel better for him.

My name was now moaned from him. How could this be happening!? I never thought it could! Especially in the situation we’re in…

Ignoring my thoughts, I matched his thrusts, grinning at his expression.

“Fuck, Mel…” he mumbled, resting his head on my shoulder. I giggled but that was soon interrupted by his lips once again on mine. His kisses were deeper and more… passionate.

“Fuck, I feel it…” he mumbled.

“Just let it all out.” I whispered tauntingly.

His thrusts slowed a little, becoming deeper. I felt him hit my G spot more that was and he laughed softly as my head leaned against his chest as I released, yet again moaning.

I noticed his grip on the sheets tightened as well as sweat beaded on his forehead, his eyes staring into mine… and he moaned my name once more before getting off me and removing the condom, now all… gooey… He wrapped it in a tissue then lay back.

“Wow Mel. That was great…” he kissed me again.

“Oh, I know.” I turned over, resting my head on his chest, his arm wrapped lightly around me.

“What came over you?” he laughed.

“Me!? What came over YOU!?” I hit him lightly.

“You. You’re just so damn sexy…” he grinned cheekily.

I giggled, my eyes closing for exhaustion. My body jolted up as music blared and Johnny groaned, getting up. I rolled over, watching his nude form fumble around for his jeans. When he found them, he reached in his pocket, pulling out his cell.

“Hello? …Yeah… I’ll be home soon… ok. OK!” he hung up angrily. Turning to me, he said, “Sorry babe. Mom’s bitching cuz I’m not home.” He kissed me as he pulled his clothes on. “C’ya later. Sorry again.”

“Alright. No problem. She’s just worried.” I kissed him.

“I had a good time.” He smiled before leaving the room. “Bye!” he called, leaving the room and a few seconds later, I heard the door slam closed and his feet hitting the pavement as he ran home.

But how I wanted to say it. To SCREAM it at the top of my lungs. Those 3 words I just wanted to let out. To him. Only to him.

Was that so wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
well guys! I hope you liked it!
Now I have to go puppy-sit my own dogs for my ungrateful parents. cuz they decided to paint the living room and I have to get off the computer and freggin watch them do nothing just so they dont fucking piss on the floor... anyway.
I found this chapter really cute and fun lol
but also sad...
what'd you guys think?
thanks to all my commenters and readers and subscribers!
you meant he world to me!!