Status: Complete.

If I Never Hold You

High school with Avenged Sevenfold? Sounds pretty fun, right? Wrong. Especially when your heart is ripped from your chest, still pulsing in the hands of Johnny Seward. Melanie Tucker, Crystal Moore, Ali Cooper, and Danny Henderson are the music junkies of their school. They’ve all eventually found each other and befriend one another. Now, they’re inseparable; they find trust in one another. Then that fateful day when a group of 5 boys moves in, Melanie finds herself intrigued and invites them to the party she’s having at the park.
It’s all a huge mishap when she begins to fall for the short-shit of the boys; Johnny Seward. Can he find love in her or will he hook up with the cheer captain, Brittney Anderson? And who’s heart will still be in tact after it all falls apart?
~~~
The Avenged boys just recently started a band called Avenged Sevenfold and now have to work to create a new practice area considering they just moved from their old town. The boys’ all want to make it big and begin to work on their first album… but that gets interrupted when a group of friends find themselves hanging with them. The boys’ all enjoy their company but some of them are acting strange… could it be love? And what of little Val DiBenedetto and Leana Silver? The girls’ who Matt and Jimmy have their eye on at the new school. Will they all fall in love or fall into a black abyss of agony?

Who would’ve thought high school could be so…rough?

If I Never Hold You © A7XLover created on April 17th, 2009. (4-17-09)
  1. I’d Like to Introduce…
    The start to a beautiful friendship…
  2. Future Situation
    I stared up at him; now being straddled by Johnny Seward. My fragile heart pounded in my chest and I began to wonder if he could hear it as well. I bit my lip, staring into his eyes. *** he was hot…
  3. Electrifying
    “Hiya!” he greeted, another cheesy grin plastered on his face.
  4. Once A ***, You’re Nothing More
    I felt my heard pulse harder, fists clenched so tightly, I felt blood pour from my nails digging into my palms.
  5. Fixated
    I’d only gotten to touch his lips with mine; just a taste. A taunting little taste that could’ve been so much more
  6. Taken
    He made me feel so good but I knew…he was taken…
  7. Drive Me Crazy
    His eyes flashed to my lips and he leaned in. I felt my breath catch in my throat.
  8. Give Me More
    I sat on his lap; facing him, legs straddling him. He breathed out, coming in for another kiss. And I put my hand on his neck as I deepened the kiss, his tongue gliding with mine.
  9. Break Me
    ‘She came. She’s just ***ing with me. Trying to tear me down’ I told myself. And it’s working
  10. Begin the Break Down
    His eyes brought it all back, the fluttery feeling in my stomach, the pain in my head, in my heart, the thoughts, the hate. Not of him, but his girlfriend.
  11. First Day
    “Oh God…” Mel mumbled, staring straight ahead but closing her eyes in frustration.
  12. Wandering Eyes
    When we got out of the locker room, I saw Mel. Oh, God, I saw Mel…
  13. Misery Loves Me
    She kissed him. A pain in my body jolted. What was I supposed to do. Stare or turn away?
  14. The Walk
    And he drew closer, my heart pounding as I gazed up at him…
  15. Once Again
    I pulled Mel back a bit, pushing her to the counter and capturing her lips with mine. She deepened it, running her fingers through my hair and sucking lightly on my lip as I nibbled on hers.
  16. Crave You
    But how I wanted to say it. To SCREAM it at the top of my lungs. Those 3 words I just wanted to let out. To him. Only to him.
  17. Jealousy
    “What has he done to you?” he whispered to himself. “Come on. Let’s get you outa here.”
  18. Bottled Inside
    The lump in my throat has been there since I got up this morning. I’ve been needing to breakdown but… I really don’t want to…
  19. Recuperating
    I own him now. –Brit.
  20. If Only
    If only I’d looked back for a split second. Maybe then I would have seen...
  21. Gone Too Far
    That went smoothly…
  22. The Fault Is My Own
    I turned, glaring at Johnny. I expected him to be grinning. But, surprisingly, he wasn’t. His eyes were sad and sorrowful.
  23. Revelation
    Slowly gazing up, I said: “You’re implying that I should go for Seward.”
  24. What I’d Give
    The heat that was created when our bodies lie together, nude and reddened from friction. I could still feel the sensation.
  25. Hold On
    I needed this like an alcoholic needed his whiskey.
  26. Nowhere to Turn
    She’s not okay… she’s not…
  27. Reactions
    In that moment, I seemed to memorize the way he breathed; a simple thing assuring me he was alive.
  28. Made It A Part Of Me
    I held on for dear life.
  29. Don’t Walk Away
    He kissed me once more and then I had to watch him leave.
  30. You Said You Knew This Was Wrong
    I kissed her again, not feeling like running any more.
  31. Bleeding Mascara
    Now, we wait...
  32. Home Is Where the Heart Is
    I couldn’t care less…
  33. Lucky
    The end :( Read author's note!