Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

New Family Dinner

Violet stood there in the mirror looking at herself. She looked so different; In kind of a good way though. But she hated to admit it because it was thanks to Brian. She gagged at the thought of him making her into the thing she saw in the mirror. She was going to have dinner with the family of Fautly's... again. The first time was interrupted last week because of a business thing with Mr. Fautly. She turned slowly to look at herself fully. She was wearing a black short dress. It was the only thing she own the least bit formal and it was her mother's. Olga liked it so Violet went with it. And she just wore silver sandels alone with silver accessories: Earring,necklace and bracelet. Violet sighed and nodded her head in approval as she walked to the bed and patted Sammie. Someone cleared there throat, grabbing Violet's attention towards the door. Brian was standing there in a dress shirt, a few top buttons undone, a black slacks with his hair combed back. Violet hated to say it but he looked....nice.

Violet folded her lips and turned all the way around and walked up to him, waiting for him to say something. That she looked like shirt. Or she couldn't looked better. Maybe even you looked okay but still need work. But he didn't say anything, just stuck his arm out to her. She looked at him and his arm and hesitated to grab it. He waved it up and down a bit waiting her to hurry and take it, so she did. He lead her out the wing and down halls and doors ways until they entered a grand dinner room. Violet looked around at the famliar dinner room and smiled like she did the first time. He was just so amazing it still fazed her. Brian pulled out her chair and she sat down muttering a 'thank you' then he sat down. Mr. and Mrs. Fautly came into the room and Mr. Fautly did the same thing Brian did, pulled out Mrs. Fautly's chair and then sat down himself. They both smiled at Violet and she smiled back to be polite.
"Hello, Violet. How are you today? You look lovely." Mr. Fautly

"Thank you. I'm doing pretty good, Mr. Fautly." She blushed and pushed back her hair abit. She felt Brian hand slightly hit her leg underneath the table so she quickly put her hand down.

"Please, call me George." He said and pulled his napkin on his lap. She smiled and nodded. Then George looked at his wife "Are you ready to eat?" She nodded and the butlers came to take the orders. Everyone agreed to lobster for the main corse. Soon, their salads came and it was silent until Lanette, Mrs.Fautly, spoke up.

"So, Violet." Violet looked up after hearing her name. She saw Lanette was about to ask her a question so she sip her water to help the salad dow,n "How do you like it here so far? I mean don't get too, too comfortable. After you and Brian are married off we expect you two to be getting a place of your own. Its only a few years from now." She smiled and drunk some of her own water.

Violet was quiet for a moment and decided not to comment to her statement and just answer the question. "Its amazing." She said honestly. Just because she was bound to her wing all day and night didn't mean she didn't think less of it. "I've never been anywhere like this before. And until a last week, I honestly didn't think I'd get the chance to see anything like this." She picked up her water again. Lanette smiled.

"Well, we're glad you like it. Maybe you'll get something better then this old thing. More Fab and up to date." She said started to eat once again.

"Oh no." She spoke up and everyone looked at her. She looked at every one's face and kinda sunk in her chair as she saw look on Brian's face. But she didn't get to finish "I...was gonna say I think nothing could beat these place. I think its Classic. Classic, aged places and times always catch my interest."

"Really?" George asked interested "What time who that be?" He said pushing his plate to the side and leaned in.

"Around the 1700's, also Roman and Medieval times." She said smiling, feeling a little more comfortable now that they were talking about something she absolutely loved talking about. "I don't know what it is that I like about it. I guess because it was such a more simpler time back then. Where there was just worries of just not getting sick." She laughed abit and both Lanette and George laughed and Brian just looked uninterested as he ate but he was really listening to her. She continued.

"And the 1700. The time of Pirates and where most of the Adventure was. I love pirates. The life of searching for treasure, curses, open sailing at sea, and free spirited fun. People believe that they were bad but I don't think so. I just think they're were like people of today, doing what they came to survive. I mean if you take away the swords they are just like us, right? And the Medieval times... kings, queens, and knights. That was where life was more of Action; horse back riding and war. But there was much more war in Roman times where she worship different Gods and Goddesses. They believed in Gods like God of the Sun and God of the desert..." She finally stopped thinking she was talking too much.

George had a huge smile on his face, "Fascinating. I never thought of those times that way. And I must agree that it was a much more simpler time back then." He looked at his wife and they both nodded.

"Brian. Did you know Violet's fascination with pirates and the older times?" Lanette asked. Brian looked up with a 'Hm?' then looked at Violet who was looking at him then back at his parents.

"Actually, I did not. She's never told me. We've never discussed it." He said and looked at Violet who slightly shook her head at who fake he was being and finished off her salad.

"Well, did you ask?" Lanette said narrowing her eyes at her son.

"Well, no. But I will most certianly will after dinner. I wish to know more on her thoughts about pirates. Its probably the only thing we haven't talked about. Seems interesting does it not?" He said smiling at his parents. Lanette smiled and nodded.

"It most certain does." George said leaning back in his seat as the plate were removed from in front of them and switched with the main corse. "Tell me Violet. What other things do you like?" He asked cracking his lobster

"Well, um....I adore all types of music. It doesn't matter what it is. I love it all. Music is music though my ears. If I love it...doesn't matter which type." She said

"Classical?" Geroge said looking up at her.

"Yup, love it."Violet said as she stuggled trying to crack the lobster. Brian fought back the urge to roll his eyes and helped her by cracking it into pieces for her to easily get the meat out.

Lanette smiled at her husband as she place and hand on his arm at the sight of Brian helping his fiance'. Geroge smiled back both thinking they were getting along. If they only knew what was really going on. They all ate in silent and after everyone was about done George wipped his mouth and spoke.

"Son, why don't you play the piano for Violet." He smiled and Lanette gasp a little at the idea and nodded.

"Yes. Play for her, Brian." She insisted.

"I'd rather not." he said chuckling again.

"Oh come on, Brian. You never told me you played piano." Violet said looked at Brian smirking.

"I'm sure.... I told you." He said picking at his empty lobster shells with his head down.

"NO... you haven't" She said a little forcefully. "Play for me Bri. Please." She put on a puppy-dog face.

"Come on, don't make the girl beg anymore." George said amused at Violet's face. Brian looked up at his parents then at Violet's face. His lips twitched at the sight of her adorable puppy pout face.

"Alright." He said defeated. They stood up and walked into a next room which looked like a living room or a quiet space. The piano was next to a window that over looked the garden in the back. It was beautiful. Brian took Violet's hand and lead her over to the piano with him. He sat down and Violet leaned against the piano as he readied himself to play. Lanette sat in one of the chairs and George stood behind her with his hands on his wife's shoulders.

Brian's fingers hit the keys of the piano, making one of the most beautiful sounds Violet's ever heard. A small smile played on her lips as she closed her eyes and listened. It made her thinking about a beautiful painting or her favorite story. As soon as it slowed down and come to a stop, Violet opened her eyes. Brian didn't look up at anyone, he just stared down at his fingers on the lasts keys he played as if he was remembering something.

"That was..." Violet chuckled a bit and shrugs "Words can't describe." She simple said and looked at George and Lanette as they smiled at the two.