Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Problems

The Dinner was....
...how should I say? Pretty....cool. I can see myself talking with 'The Faireset' (My fiance's parents) a lot more. They seem to be interested in my interests in history. But not all of history. I hate history. I mean sure, people would like to know about how American and the things we have today started. But other stuff like how they treated slaves and Indians back then... things like that are better left in the past and stay there. I don't think that's something you would would to look back on especially if your someone like me that has almost every race known to man in their blood. Stuff like that just makes me angry. That's why in the 6th grade I had to pay for my history book because I threw it away out of anger. But anyways, my only interest in history is the Medieval times, Roman times and 1700's only. All the rest of the crap could burn in hell for all I care. The Faireset are nice, I don't see how Sir Fair Dorito could be their child. Like IO said to Tweety there's something wrong with him. Some thing must have happened for him to be such a... pissy time bomb dumbass all the time. What do you think?


Violet stopped typing for a minute and gave her audience a chance to message her. But in the meantime she clicked over to play some music. As she when down her list she decided to play 'Lost' by A7X . Then she clicked back to the page to see she had a few replies.She clicks the first message.

From: PASIONPOISON
To:'xKinda_Somtimes38x'

Message:
OMG! I love your blog. I've been reading it for weeks now. I can't believe you're a real live person who's in a arranged married. But i know it was your choice in all but i don't think i could be strong enough to do it. Anyways, I think your right about the whole 'He's got problems going on with him' thing. Something must be up his butt and has been up there for a while. I'm thinking parent issues. You said he's parents are nice and cool and all but you also said that, your maid said they weren't like that at first. And now its probably damaged his personality. It seems possible, right?


Violet nodded as she read. Agreeing with her. She replied with a thank you and that she gave Violet something to think about then on to the next mesage

From:NightLight
To:'xKinda_Somtimes38x'

Message:
Hey, we've talked a few times so i hope you remember me. I think its stress. You know taking over his family's business of...well whatever they do. He's gonna be the one people in the business to look up to and maybe he's just trying so much to be like he's father was that he's stuck on trying to perfect the way he THINKS he's suppose to be.


At this, Violet stopped and read over it again. That was a possiblity...a big one at that. Brian was a working star actor and his pobably going to have to take over his father Diamond business too. That's a lot to think about for a seventeen year old. And then his father was always stricted in the past and that what Brian had to look up too as a child. But then there was the fact that Olga said it was a few months that he started acting THIS way. So at that... it could be anything. She sighed and sat back in her seat. After she replied with a thank you she closed the laptop and shook her head. It was best if she let it go....for today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Please?
I what to know what people think.