Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Forgotten Visit

((Just so you know: This is just after Brian played the piano and were allowed to leave to their wing for the night))

Brian had Violet's wrist in a firm grip as he pulled her into their wing after their family dinner. He pulled her in and turned around to close the door. After he did he kept his back to Violet, leaning on the doors with his forearms and head down as she stood behind him rubbing her slowly bruising wrist. She had a 'What the fuck, dude!' look on her face. Brian finally turned around to look at her, face red and looking pissed as ever. He didn't say anything because inside he was telling himself to calm down. Once he cooled over a bit he finally spoke.
"You like pirates?!' He spat out

"Yeah." She said as if it was obvious. Of course it was. She just said she did no longer then 15 minutes ago at dinner.

He just scoffed and muttered 'You childish fool' as he walked passed her. But he stopped and looked at her and pointed his finger in her face "Never! ...ask me to play the piano for you, of all people. I only play for one person and one person only. And that's... me." He said and stormed his way up the stairs and slammed his door. Violet just pursed her lips as if she didn't care and walked up the stairs.

You see that! He paused in his sentence. He pause when he was saying who he only played for. Or maybe that was just my imagination. But I don't know what he's mad for. I just wanted to see how well he played. And to be honest I've never heard anything like it....well...live and in person that is. It sounds even more magical when your in the room when it's being played.

___&____&____&____&____

"Yes, and #354" Brian said on the phone and looking through a fashion catalog on the kitchen table. This morning, just like he said yesterday, he was ordering Violet a new wardrobe. "Uh....no......Keep that color. I like it that way." He looked up to see Violet in her Pajamas, rubbing her eyes as she walked in the kitchen. She just woke up and looked over at Brian he just looked up at her then back down at the catalog and turned the page. "Also #372. But in a softer color.......yes. Perfect." Violet couldn't careless what the hell he was doing but she also saw an opportunity.

She walked over to the counter top and saw what she was looking for. Coco Puffs. She smirked and started to walked over to them. Brian, being very alert that he was, looked over to see what she was doing. "And....matching....shoes...." He talked slowly as his eyes followed her. She snatched the box off the counter and started to sprint toward the exit. "Violet!" He shouted as he started to get up "Holdononemoment." He said fast into the phone before dropping it on the table and running after Violet out the kitchen "Violet! You fat pig! Get back here!!!"
--- --- --- ---
Brian walked out the kitchen and closed his phone. He finished ordering the clothes. Violet walked downstairs in a sports bra, shorts and tennis shoe for her work-out with a mad look on her face. She didn't get the coco puffs because Brian caught her. She still think its unfair that out of three full meals a day...she can't have coco puff cereal for breakfast. It was just wrong. Brian crossed his arms and looked at her. She just walked into the lounge to wait until he was ready. He shook his head and as he was going to go upstairs and change, Olga came in.
"Young Master Fautly. He's here."

Brian laced his eyebrows in confusion "Who?"

Violet sighed and dropped herself on the couch as she waited for Brian. Another day of working out for her. She hates exercise just as much as she hated Brian. She turned her attention to behind the couch were Brian come stalking in the room, pinching his nose in between his eyes. "I totally forgot" He muttered to himself as he walked around the couch and grabbed his iPhone from off the table. He walked back out and Violet followed him.

"Why aren't you dressed?" She asked confused. Brian didn't answer. He just scrolled down on his iPhone through his schedule.

"Shit" He said "Its not in here. No wonder I forgot." He said and took a deep breath to calm himself down. He opened his eyes to see Violet look at him asking for answers through her eyes. "My cousin Greg is coming. He's here...now." He said.

"So... that means no work-out?" She asked with hopefully eyes and a smile

"Hell yes. You're working out no matter what. Just not with me." He said and turn away from her to think about what he's going to do.

"Well, how?" She questioned.

He turned back to her "Didn't you memorize the routine?"

"No." She said with a chuckle "Why would I memorize something that causes me pain?" She said and put her hands on her hips.

"Fucking-" He stopped his sentence and rubbed his temples. "Look, you know what." He said and turned her around towards the lounge "Work out to infomercials, okay." He pushed her in the room.

"Boy, you're crazy. I ain't doin' that." She said and put her hands on her hips. He grunted in frustration.

"Okay. Here." He pulled her in front of the big screen TV and gave her a Wii remote "Do Yoga on Wii. I don't care just do something with your body. Fuck." He said and walked out the room.

"Hell no. I'm not doin' no damn Yoga." Violet muttered to herself and searched through all the games and found Just Dance 2. "Now this... I can do." She smiled and put it in.

"She's so childish and annoying. And she eats like a cow." Brian said walking down the hallway with his Cousin Greg. Greg had the same brown hair that was in a curly cut and a little short then Brian's with grey eyes. He smiled and shook his head.

"Honestly, and your going to marry this girl?" He spoke in the same british accent as they slowly walked close to the door of Brian and Violet's wing.

"Yes!" He spat, "And she has a mouth that just won't shut up even if her life depended on it." He said moving his body dramatically wiith every word making Greg laugh.

"Don't worry, mate. You'll get through it." He patted his should as they walked into the wing. Greg, even though he was Brian's cousin, was one of his best friends too. So, of course he has been calling Greg and telling him all about Violet. That was he's way of coping. Just as they were about to pass the lounge Greg stopped as soon as he saw Violet dancing with the Wii remotes in her hands in front of the TV. "Hel-Lo. Who is that gorgeous creature?" He said with a smile.

Brian looked in the lounge and rolled his eyes knowing good and well, that she wasn't doing Yoga like he said. "That thing...is her." He said with disgust. Greg looked at his cousin as he pointed in the room at her.

"That...that's her?" He questioned and looked back her. Her black hair was bouncing around from her jumping around and dancing wildly with the game and music.

"Well, in a sense....yeah that's her but I made that." He referred to the way she looked now compared to the way she use to look. Violet stopped and flipped her hair back and got ready for the next round then started dancing all over again.

Greg's eyes never left her. "And she calls you what again?"

Brian scoffed and crosses his arms "She calls me a donkey-"

"...and you are a donkey!" He cut him off and looked at his cousin "Shame on you, Brian, for acting so cruel to her. She absolutely adorable." He looked back at her "If you don't want her, I'll take her. In fact I'm going to introduce myself." He started fixing his hair and walking to the room. Brian looked shocked.

"I thought you were on my side. You're absolutely mad!" He raised his voice a bit so Greg could hear him.