Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Hollywood Ready.

Violet walked into the kitchen and notice Brian wasn't in there. He was usually in there to make sure she didn't eat any CoCo Puffs. She smiled and began to look around for them. "Dammit! He hid them!" She shouted and hit her head on the counter. She went to go find him but bumped into Greg as she was leaving the kitchen.

"Well, hello, beautiful. I came to bid you good morning." He slept in the guest room so he walked a long way to their wing just to say good morning to her. She thought it was sweet but she was mad at Brian right now.

"Thank you, Greg. That's really sweet. Do you know where Brian is?" Greg thought for a moment.

"Yeah, he just went to open the front door. Come on." He lead her out the wing and to the front door and sure enough, Brian was there signing something. "Hey, Good Morning, Mate."

"Good Morning." Brian said without looking behind him.

"Hey, Donkey! Where's the CoCo puffs?" Violet said walking around to the front of him and crossing her arms.

"That's for me to know and for you...not to." He said and gave to the UPS man the signature device back and closed the door. Violet noticed a shit load of boxes were right in front of them.

"What the hell did you buy?" She said. Greg looked at the boxes and started to examine them to see if there was a post from where they came from.

"Your new clothes. Peter, Lance... would you please take this into Violet's room and put then in her closet?" Brian said.They nodded and started picking up boxes. Brian started walking off. Violet followed. "Olga, will you call Claire and ask her if she could come and help Violet tonight." Olga nodded and walked off.

_____&_____&______&______

"Violet, you look great! I 'm so good, I scare my own self." Claire tooted her own horn as she looked at the work she did on Violet.

"Wow.... well.... I certainly look different." Violet said looking in the mirror. She had on a gold shingle tank top and black leggings, golden woven sandals, Golden bracelets, a gold watch, a white and golden belt, Gold moonstone cocktail ring, and a Stuart Weitzman white and gold clutch handbag. Her make up was simple and lips with just lip gloss. Her was done is loose cut curls.

See told you I was gonna need her. All new clothes... I wouldn't have known what to look for or what to wear. I don't even know what to wear is this type of 'business' party. So yeah, I'm glad I'm being nice to her :)

Claire wasn't looking that bad either. She looked nice. Violet guess her theme for tonight was blue because she had on a blue and black halter dress with a black belt around it, blue cut out toe heels, silver multi chain necklace, silver drop earring, and black and silver three rose clutch. Her make-up was as simple as Violet's but with blue eyeshadow. Her hair up in a bun with a blue fake jeweled flower in it.

Violet sighed and Olga walked in. "Ladies, the boys are down stairs." She looked at the two girls and smiled. "Now, don't you two look darling."

"Thank you Olga." Claire said and the both walked down stairs side by side. Brian had his back turned and was on the phone. Claire date was a brown hair dude with a perfect smile and green eyes named Anthony. "Hey Anthony. I knew you would clear up good," She hugged him when she got to the bottom. Violet just folded her arms and leaned against the stair railing. Brian got off the phone and looked at Violet he slightly nodded. He looked nice too. Dark black jeans and bright yellow shirt with a suit jacket over it. Yellow, black and blue tennis shoes, black and blue undone tie around his neck, blue band around his left wrist and a silver and blue watch on the right wrist. His hair, curly as always.

"Good. Here." He tossed her a small box. She looked up at him. He shrugged, "Well, open it." When she did it was black and gold flower earrings and golden flower necklace. She shrugged and took out her stud earring and put to flower ones in. Afterwards, she took out the necklace. Claire was already there to help her put it on.

'Wow, so this is what having a best friend is like. Its kinda nice.' Violet thought and walked in the lounge when Claire was finished and looked in the mirror. It was nice of Brian to give it to her. But he still was a donkey.

"Time to go!" Brian said and walked to the door with Claire, Violet and Anthony following.

"Isn't Greg coming? Its his last night here, isn't it?" Violet spoke up.

"Oh he's already there. He's the Birthday guy's good friend too." Claire said. Violet 'Oohed' and nodded in understanding.

Well, that was good. He gets to party on his last night in America. ^-^
I'm gonna miss BlackSmith. I'm not gonna have anyone to play video games in my Pajamas with anyone. I don't think Claire plays games and I'm perfectly sure she not gonna drive to the house, in her Pajamas, in the morning just to play them. ::Sigh:: Oh well, I'll get his number and e-mail address before he leaves. Maybe we could play some online game together :)


The four of them got into the limo that was waiting outside the house for them.
"Joey!" Violet said excited and hugged his from the back seat. It was an awkward hug but a hug none-the-less.

"Hey Joker. How have you been?" He asked looking at her from the mirror as he turned out of the curvy driveway around the fountain and down the long pathway.

"Good and you?" She answered. The smile not leaving her face.

"I'm good. Haven't seen you in weeks since you got here." He said turning onto the street of the neighborhood.

"Yeah, Brian Donkey-head back here had me on lock down." She said lowly.

"Violet get back here and put on your seat belt." Brian said, irritated.

"See?" She said and Joey chuckled. Violet crawled back to the seats and put on her seat belt. She was by the window so she spend most of drive there looking out of it and playing with her fingers, nervously. Claire placed a hand over Violet's and smiled at her when she turned her head to look at her. It calmed her down a bit. She was liking Claire more and more. This best friend thing was kinda cool. Who knew they were so loyal and there for you. Violet didn't.

They pulled up at a flashy club with thumping coming out of it from the music inside. Wanna-bes trying to get in were outside, on the side of the building. Paparazzi was there flashing the cameras at the limo waiting to see who was coming out. Claire traded places with Brian so her and Anthony could go out first. But the timing wasn't right so they were waiting until whoever was walking down the red carpet, to the club, to go inside first. Violet shot out of her seat and crawled up to Joey.

"Joey, how do I look?" She said nervously. He turned his head this time and looked at her then smiled.

"Beautiful" He simply said.

"Well, I don't feel like it. All those cameras out there, I was never good with camera's when I was little." She said. Both of them looking though the tinted windows at the paparazzi still flashing away. She looked at Joey. "Can you come with me?" She poked her lip out.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Sorry, Precious, I'm afraid I can't. I'm really wish I could though."

"Its time, Violet." Claire said and Anthony slowly opened the door to buy a bit more time.

"Good luck, Darling." He smiled and she nodded still looking out the window and swallowed the lump in her throat before kissing Joey's cheek and crawling back. She got back to the seats as soon as Claire started to get out.

Violet took a breath and looked at Brian. He looked at her. "Don't faint on me. And we have to act like was actually like each other, alright." She nodded. Brian nodded too and put on a smile in front of her which was a sign for her to smile as well, "Showtime." He muttered as he got out the limo.

Brian stood up, smiling and waved at the Paparazzi and fans that screamed on the side of him. Violet continued to ready her smile then Brian's hand reached into the limo for her. She took a breath and grabed it. "Showtime." She muttered to herself and started to get out.