Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Hollywood's Newest Couple

"Brian Fautly! Lookin' good tonight! Look over here!"

"Over Here, Brian! Who's the lovely lady with you?"

"Ready to Party, Brian! You look ready!"

"Brian, How are ya, tonight?"

"Hey, Princess, smile pretty for me."

"You look great, miss. What's your name?"


Comments and questions were coming from all over by the paparazzi. Brian and Violet linked there arms and started walking down the carpet slowly so they could get their pictures. Brian was, Of course, a natural. Smiling, waving... looking down at Violet as if they were really a happy couple and he actually cared. Violet was pretty good herself for her first time. She smiled at people and the cameras. Leaning slightly into Brian and placing her other hand on Brian's arm. In the inside, it was the most amazing feeling she ever felt. She's never had so much positive attention before. All eyes on her. Telling her she was lucky and beautiful was all kinda overwhelming to her. And exciting. She wasn't even nervous anymore....sorta.....

"Your hands are sweaty. Calm down." Brian said lowly through his sexy smile he flashed at the camera. "Just take a breath." He said and she took a breath on the low so no one would see. She strangely felt better.

"Thanks." She muttered and kept smiling. They were almost at the entrance where a bouncer and a few stars were talking as they were waiting for the group inside the doorway to clear up to they could enter. Claire squealed.

"You did great, Violet." She smiled and took her hand in excitement while bouncing up and down. Violet smiled and let out a shaky breath while laughing nervously.

Oh God! That was so nerve-wrecking. Being in front of Dorito's.... business partners and everything. I had to make a good first impression or Dorito would total flip out when we got home. And I didn't want to embarrass myself....

"Yeah...thanks...." She said and looked around. She recognized a few people she's seen on TV. It added to the excitement. To think...this was apart of her world now.

"Wow, is this another one of your hook-ups, Brian. I bet you could've did better." Was heard, causing Brian, Violet, Claire and Anthony's attention along with a few other people around too.

"Lacey..." Claire and Brian said it unison, dullness in their voice.

"Glad you remember. I know I'm hard to forget." She smiled but it was a cocky smile. Her eyes shifted to Violet. Violet just looked back with a blank expression. "Lacey Birden. Brian's ex. And your my replacement." She said shaking Violet's hand. Lacey had black long hair and dark pale brown eyes. She was wear a mod, ivy green layer dress with matching heels and purse, that was on her shoulder. The small bits of gold in her shoes matched the gold earrings and chain around her neck. She was also holding a three gift box set that she had down next to her feet.

Violet slowly took her hand back and looked at her weird. "Uh.....Violet....." Brian rolled his eyes and brung Violet slightly behind him.

"Nice to see you again, Lacey. I didn't know you were invited." He said crack a smile at the end of his sentence.

"Yeah, well, I saw this as an opportunity to see you again, Brian. I mean....we are still friends, right?" She said asked sweetly with a girly grin on her lips. Brian smiled slightly so he didn't have to force it.

"Sure." was all he said trying to say it nicely.

"Great." She smiled normally. You could tell it was just an act though. She looked at Violet again. "Hope you enjoy your 15 minutes of fame. I mean you can't be like us celebrities and have all the attention for too long, now can you, Vi-Vi?"

Okay... i know this Leprechaun is not talking. Who does she think she is talking to me like that. i did nothing to her. I'm here by force anyway! :( Did i...ask to come here? No, I did not! But I'm kinda glad i did :) Because this is the shit. Its so cool....until she came along that is. I think I'll call her Peu-Peu (P-U P-U) That's what i use to call my toilet! :D

"Its Violet." Violet said annoyed.

"Sure, Sure." She said as if Violet just asked to borrow her purse or something as she bent down and picked up her gift boxes. "Nice seeing you again Claire." She said sweetly as if they were good friends and air kissed her. "Nice shoes, by the way." She turned her back. "See you inside, Bri." She said over her shoulder then walked into the club.

Brian shook his head and Claire leaned to Violet. "Don't worry about Lacey. She just mad because Brian's publicist had them to end their false publicity relationship a year ago. She and her people were too much to handle. She's been upset ever since." Claire explained lowly as if it was the lastest gossip. But Violet just guessed that no one else knew.

Brian took Violet's hand. "Time to go in." He muttered to her as they slowly walked inside behind other people. The Club was nice. The music was louder inside because it was bouncing against the walls inside. It was jam packed and seemed to be a hit. People were dancing, siting around, talking, and drinking. 'Sherly Temples' only, of course, because most of the people here was too young to drink. Violet looked around amazed at the place.

"Hey, Dude!" Some guy shouted over the music. He was a good looking guy. Pale-like skin, hazel eyes and short brown hair that stuck up in the front slightly. Like he has been pushing off his forehead alot. And he was lacking an accent so he was from America.

"HEY! ITS FINALLY YOUR BIRTHDAY, MATE! KENNY'S FINALLY 18 AND LEGAL!" They gave each other a hug then playfully started to try and mess up each others hair. Violet lifted an eye brow at Brian behavior. He was like a whole different person to his friends. Violet looked over to ask Claire about it but she and Anthony were gone.

'I'm alone.' she thought and sighed. No one would be able to hear it over the music anyway. Kenny looked at Violet and smiled.

"Woah, dude. Got yourself another cutie, you Ladies' Man." He said and punched his chest softly and laughed. He stopped and looked at Brian "Who is she?" He asked with a straight face and shrugged. Brian rolled his eyes and shook his head at his friend.

"This is the girl. You know the one..... I have to...." He trailed off hoping he knew what he was talking about.

"OH!" Kenny eyes widen then he looked at her. "OH, THIS IS HER?" He pointed to Violet and looked at Brian. He nodded. Violet waved. "Wow, man. I don't know what you're talking about. She looks nice. And she's smokin'!"

"Everyone keeps saying that. Well, the devil's not ugly." Brian muttered in a 'matter-of-factly' tone in Kenny's ear. "And trust me. She wasn't like that to begin with..." Kenny rolled his eyes and pushed his away. He shook his head at his head with a smirk on his lips. Claire came out of no where and grabbed Violet.

"Brian. I'm going to introduce her to the girls." She told his over the music. He nodded and him and Kenny walked to find their friends too. Claire weaved through the crowd with Violet's wrist at hand, to the bar. "Hey girl's. This is Violet, Brian's girlfriend." Violet waved at two girls.

They both smiled. One had light brown hair and sea-foam green eyes and pure pretty makeup on. The other had platinum blond hair with black in the back, same colored eyes and slightly darker make up that Violet took an interest in before Brian's makeover-do over. They said 'Hi' in unison.

"They're twins." Claire said then looked at the two as she spoke. "Okay She's Nikki. She's in a rock band called 'No Sense',Singer and drummer." Claire pointed to the girl with the Pretty makeup next "And that's Brenda she a model, singer in the band on occasions, and the band's muse." Claire said smiled over at Violet.

"Nice to meet you. I love rock. I think were gonna get along just fine." Violet said.

"Awesome." They said together. Then they all started talking about their band and modeling.

Those girls are awesome. They were the only cool looking ones in this is 'business' thingy. They were cool too. I can't wait to hear their...ideas. I'll call them the TotalTwins. Because as i said. They're totally awesome xD

"Yo!" One of Brian's friends shouted as he spotted him and Kenny. They did grabbed hands and hugged. Brian smiled.

"Hector, man. How you been?" Brian said.

"Hey, Mate." Greg said who was standing next to Hector.

"Hey, Mate. Enjoying your last night in Amercia?" Brian asked as he hugged him too. Greg nodded.

"Yeah, but i'ma miss Violet. She's fun." Greg said. "Where is she anyway?"

"See, man. Told you she looked nice." Kenny said pushing Brian. He rolled his eyes and looked at Greg.

"She somewhere... and a pain in my ass" He answer.

"Well, you better get some cream for your pain, Mate. Because the press is in here as well." Greg said putting his hands in his suit jacket. They all were pretty much wearing the same thing. Suit jacket , some type of shirt underneath, jeans and tennis shoes. Its was the look at was 'IN'

"What!?" He looked at Kenny "You let the press inside?"

"Yeah. I wanna be in for the best party of the year. It would be kinda hard to do that if the press and magazine interviewers aren't here to judge it. Keep up, man." He said and walked off into his party. Brian sighed and shook his head. He thought he was in the clear inside and didn't have to pretend anymore but he's not. He and Violet are basically the talk of the day outside the club. It only obvious the press is gonna look for them inside too, to see how close he and Violet really are to each other. He high-fived his friends/cousin good-bye and went to find Violet.

He found her by the bar with Claire, Brenda, and Niki, all talking. He walked up and said Hi to the Twins. They waved. He suggest they seat down on the couches. They all agreed but Violet knew he was up to something. "What now?" She questioned once the girl were in front of them.

He sighed. "Press is inside too. We need to-"

"Make a good first impression as a couple?" She finished. He nodded. "Damn." She muttered.

Figures.

"Hey, Its not a pinic in the park for me either." He said and sat down on the couch. They was no more space so Violet stood there. "Well..." He said impatiently and patted his lap. She sighed and rolled her eyes. She slowly sat down on his lap, crossing her legs. He pulled her close, one hand around her waist and one on her thigh. They looked like they were together but it wasn't good enough for Brian because he was looking like he was just sitting there and Violet looked bored after two seconds.

"Laugh or giggle or something." He whispered in her ear. Violet looked at him.

"I can't." She simple said.

"Why?!" He yelled whispered.

"There nothing to laugh or giggle about." She plain out said. It was true. She can't just giggle and laugh while he pretend to whisper sweet things in her ear. It was stupid and just plain weird.

"Fine. I'll give you something to giggle about." He pulled her close and started whispering.

A guy in black jeans, black shirt and a hat on walked around. He's job was to find Brian and this new date of his. But he's been searching for about an hour since they got inside. Just as he was about to give up and report it was too crowded he spotted them sitting down at the center on the club. He smiled in victory and walked over there trying not to be seen. The best shots come out when they don't know their being shot. He turned off his flash on the camera and started taking pictures. Brian's date was sitting on his lap giggling, covering her mouth, laughing and blushing as Brian Fautly whispered in his ear.. This was going to get him paid, big time. People and Celebrities are talking and gossiping about it around the club already.

If anyone really knew what was going on, they would have known that Brian was actually telling her embarrassing stories of himself making Violet giggle and laugh. She would cover her mouth so she wouldn't laugh to loud and she was turning red because she was trying to contain her laughs but it was really hard with all the stuff Brian was saying. Brian didn't know what else to tell her that would make her laugh other then stuff that made him look like an idiot. It worked though.
♠ ♠ ♠
The rock band is not real... just so you know :D

Check out my profile. I have a new layout i made myself =3
Profile link---->> http://member.mibba.com/98674
Don't forget to comment ^-^