Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Who Is She?

Violet made a grossed out face as she picked up the spoon that was filled with taste-less oatmeal. It was all sticky and a gooy. Total Barf worthy. Olga shook her head at Violet and the face she made as she started to wash the dishes. Brian walked in the kitchen with the newspaper and a magazine. He's long legs made long strides which made he look like he was walking fast as usual. Violet dropped her spoon in her bowl, not even going to try and eat it then Brian spoke up as he grabbed Vitamin Water out of the Refrigerator.

"Congratulations. You made the front page." He said carelessly and tossed the magazine in front of her as he passed by. He sat down and read the newspaper as he opened his V-Water, taking a sip.

"Woah." Violet said as she picked up the magazine. That all she could say. She could've swore she felt that floor underneath her shake from the world changing. Her world changed now. She was no longer Violet Raymond from Florida. She was Mystery Girl Violet-- Brian's Girl. In some parts, she liked it. Others... not so much... More or less the Brian's Girl part.

Brian's iPhone went off, he took it out and looked at the screen then pushed it down the table to Violet. "Its for you." He simply said and continued reading. Violet felt her eyebrows connect in confusion. Who was calling her on [u[his phone?

"Hello?" She answered it.

"OMG Violet!"

Claire.

"You're, like, all everyone's talking about!" She squealed excitedly on the phone.

"Yeah, I know." Violet sat turning sideways in her sit and slopping down a bit. "But its sad to say I really don't know how to feel about it."

"Aww...Don't be sad..." Claire cooed. Violet rolled her eyes at Claire being an airhead now. "Turn to channel 11."

Violet stood up and walked across the hallway from the kitchen to the lounge and hopped on the couch with the remote. Once she changed the channel TMZ was on. Violet titled her head.
"TMZ." She muttered.

"Yup." Claire said. Violet could hear the TV on the other side of of the phone which told her Claire was watching too.

"So, Heart-throb Brian Fautly shows up to his best friend, Kendrick Dougly's, 18th birthday party last night with this gorgeous girl after being totally single for a full year. Why is he holding out on us?" Some guy said and the whole room laughed. "And he doesn't bother to tell the world her name."

They start showing the footage they have of both Violet and Brian walking down and the camera guy asking him question "Brian! Brian! Who is that with you? What her name? Hey, Aren't you gonna tell us? Don't leave us hangin'!" Brian just smiled and shook his head 'no' that he was gonna talk.

"The question is... are they together or was she just his date for that night?" Some girl said standing up and leaning against her desk.

One of the guys in the background chuckled "Truth be told. I hope they are together. Hopefully we'll be seeing her in a movie soon." Violet turned off the TV.

"Ugh." Violet said.

"Welcome to Hollywood." She heard Brian say behind her. She turned around and saw Brian push himself off the doorway and walk back to the kitchen.

Where does he have the time to sneak up on my like that. I mean come on. And thanks for the welcoming, Dorito. Note: the sarcasm.

"You know, I think I might be on the best dress list in People's magazine. Can you be on the look out for me?" Claire said randomly.

"Yeah, sure." Violet said and ran her fingers through her hair. Olga walked in and cleared her throat getting Violet's attention.

"Mr. Fautly would like to see you." She said. Violet nodded.

"I'll call you back Claire. Fautly CallAlert." Violet said making her way back to the kitchen.

"Okay. TTYL!" She hung up and gave Brian back his phone. "See ya."

"Where are you going?" Brian questioned. Violet sighed.

"If you must know, your father wants to talk to me." She said walking. She could hear Brian choke on his V-Water. "Don't worry. You double-sided personality towards me is safe." She said disappearing out the kitchen. Olga shook her head at Brian, noticing the way his been to Violet. Brian looked over at Olga and she pretended to be doing something.

Violet sighed as she walked into one of the corridors of many in this house. Hoping she could remember where his Studies was without getting lost. She let out a sigh of relief when she found it. "Mr. Faut-- I mean... George?"

"Ah, Violet." George said. "My wife was the one you were suppose to talk to but she's in the spa. Walk with me." He smiled. Violet nodded. George was skimming through the pages on his planner as he and Violet walked down the hallway. "I just wanted to give you something."

"Really?" Violet asked.

He nodded and took out a Credit card. "I thought it was best if you have one on your own. I'm sure Brian has his tied up anyway. You can only use 500 dollars a day. If you try to spend anymore then that in a day, it won't work."

======
• "Woah! I wanna Credit Card :( !" --» XxxXGirlieXxxX
• "$$$$$$$$$ "--» LuckyGoLucky
• "Can i have a loan?" --» SmileToday
======

Violet took the card and stared at it. "You...you're giving me a credit card." She looked up at him. He just smiled and looked back down at his planner. Both still walking, and turning a corner every now and then. "I can't take this." She said and held it back to him.

"Yes, you can. It is yours. So its not stealing, really." He joked making Violet laugh a little.

"Yeah, I mean no. George. Please take it back." She said s she continue to hold it out to him.

"Violet, your family now. And in this family teenagers have credit card....some more then others but still." She laughed,"Keep it. I know you'll put it to good use." He smiled as he stopped at a door. And opened it. Violet looked up to see a room fulled with people at a long table. "Ladies and Gentleman, this is my daughter-in-law, Violet." George said in a different business tone as he walked down the long table to the end of it where his seat was.

"Hi." Violet said weakly and waving. He didn't even try to get rid of her before he walked in the room. It was like a was a normal family thing or something. Everyone in the room looked at her and replied with different forms of greetings.

"Now, who was the one with the original uncut diamonds from last week's meeting?" George asked and someone stood up and walked over to him with the bag full of diamonds. George smiled up at Violet who was still at the door across the table before taking the bag and looking inside. Violet assumed she was allowed to stay but she didn't. She waved at George and walked down the hall.

She stared at the card as she walked down random hallways thinking. Then Mr. Fautly's words popped in her head. 'I know you'll put it to good use.' "Mom and Dad." She muttered and walked back to her wing of the mansion. She ran upstairs and grabbed her cell phone off the charger and a jacket. She walked back down the stairs and Brian had a cookie hanging out his mouth.

"wooo arrrr voo goin'?" He muttered.

"Out." She said putting on her jacket.

"In that?" He question. She was in sweatpants and tank top with tennis shoes. She zipped up her jacket.

"Happy? Plus I'm not getting out the limo anyways." She took his cookie and shoved in his mouth so he wouldn't ask anymore questions. Olga was walking pass with laundry, "Olga? If its not to much trouble, can you call me car?" Olga smiled and nodded.

Once Olga paged a car, Violet walked out to the front door and stood on the porch waiting for the car to drove around the fountain. "Where to, Joker?" She heard a familiar voice.

"Joey!" She smiled and hoped in the back only to lean up to the front a kiss his cheek.

"So how did it go last night?" He asked driving around the fountain again.

"Its was so cool and amazing. I had fun. I pretend to like Brian in public. We danced, had Sherly Temples, me and Niki Colvac, you the know one of the Colvac Twins, arm wreasled then me and Brenda Colvac had a drink contest. You know, for a tiny model she can sure put it away. I met Brian's friends, against his will by the way. Claire lended my some flats because those heels were killing me." Violet babbled. Joey laughed.

"Sound like fun. Busting a move and stop from getting corns." Violet laughed. "So where ya headin'?"

"The nearest WaMu bank." She said and sat back to the seat to put her seat belt on.

"Gottcha'." He said and turned the car around. Once they got to the bank, Joey pulled in the drive thru bank. Violet rolled down the window and pushed her card in. Sending 500 hundred dollars to her old address. The screen asked if she wanted it Mailed or express mailed. Of course she sent it express. So it would get there in a few hours.

Once she got back Brian hopped off the couch. "Where were you?" He demanded and crossed his arm. Violet sighed and turned to face him.

"If you must know. I send my parents some money from my new card George gave me." Brian uncrossed his arms and eyebrows went up in surprised. "Surprised? Well, you shouldn't be. I don't think of just myself all the time, Brian like some people around here." And with that she walked up the stairs to her room and shut the door.

See that's why when I'm old enough. I'm divorcing him. He gonna want to know what I was doing in the bathroom. Number 1 or Number 2. THATS MY BUSINESS! Dumb Stupid Dorito Donkey!

_____&______&______&_______

It was 1 o'clock in the morning when Violet's cell phone rang. She pulled her head from under her pillow and looked around. Then she spotted her cell in the bed next to her and answered it. "Hello?" she said groggy

"Thank you." She heard in unison through the phone.

"No problem." She said with a sleepy smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscription?