Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

See ya Later, Greg

"Violet! Violet! Wake up!"

Violet grunted and turned over. The voice repeat itself and Violet quickly sits up right and looks around the room to see nothing but Sammie chasing his tail. She scratches her head. Then she hears someone sigh.

"Violet behind you. The intercom remember?"

She turns around to face the intercom speaker. She mouths 'OH!" Then realized the voice was Brian's. And how did he know she was confused to where the voice was coming from. She reaches slowly and pushes the talk button.

"How did you-" She couldn't find the words so she lifted her finger off the 'Talk' button.

"You do this every morning..." Violet looked thoughtful for a second then cracked a sleepy grin as she pushed the button.

"Oh, yeah." She falls back on her pillow and runs her hands over face and through her messy hair. She stretched and yawned as Brian talked.

"Listen, today I'm measuring you again. So get up, get dress and meet me in the kitchen."

Violet groaned and reached over her head and pushed the talk button. "Again!" She shouted to her voice would reach the mic. "Its so stupid!. I thought we were done with that."

Not this again. I thought we were done. I thought i lost the weight and we were over the whole measureing thing. All i have to do is keep the weight off right?

"Obviously not. I'm still doing it, aren't I?" Violet rolled her eyes at him being a smart-ass donkey. "But anyway, you need to get up. Greg wants to see you before he leaves today. But he's not in here yet--"

"Greg!" Was all she heard remembering today he was leaving. She popped up and slipped on her normal Tank-top and shorts. She put on socks and ran out looking around the foyer. Then she looked in the lounge and the kitchen and didn't see him. "Greg?" She stopped walked and looked around.

"Not here like I said but you don't listen, do you?" Brian said walking down stairs. "Kitchen" Was all he said and walked passed her. She sighed, crossing her arms and following. Brian pulled out a chair and got the tape measure. Violet stepped on the chair as Brian did his measurement. "Good."

"Does that mean I get my CoCo Puffs?" Violet looked down at him. And He looked up at her.

"Uh. No." He said and she crossed her arms.

"Violet! You up yet." She heard Greg call.

"Gregory!" She said excitedly and jumped over Brian off the chair and ran out. Brian dropped the tape measure and looked at her crazy. Violet jump-hugged Greg and he laughed and hugged her back. "I still can't believe your going back to London without me. I thought you were my Home-Skill Biscuit." She playfully pouted.

"Oh, I know. But I'll gladly take you with me if you wanna go." He said smiling at her.

"She's staying here. I don't think my parents would fancy the idea of my fiance' running off to London with my cousin." Brian said walking out of the kitchen into the foyer.

Violet rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She said and Greg set her down on her feet. "As much as I would hate to say it, he's right. But you'll visit, won't you?" She said jumping up and down.

"Yes, Yes, I'll visit as much as I can plus more, okay?" Greg said and grabbed her shoulders to stop her from jumping around. "I mean, who else am I going to play video games, early in the morning in my knickers with?" He said giving her the cutest look she's ever seen.

Oh, Blacksmith.... Why do you have to go. I'm going to miss him. And now all i have his Sir Fair Dorito the Doneky! :(

"AW!" She hugged him tightly "I'm going to miss you so much."

"Oh please." Brian said crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"And I'm gonna be stuck with that." Violet narrows her eyes at Brian.

"Yeah, I'll make it up to you for that." Greg chuckled and Brian growled at him.

Olga walked into the foyer of the wing and smiled at Greg. "Limo is ready and Miss Violet you have visitors."

Greg crosses his arms and turned to Violet, "Replaced me already, huh?"

Claire and the twins, Nikki and Brenda, walked in. Claire looking nice as always in her grey and pink Hello Kitty top, jean shorts with a surf belt, a grey Nero Tie Back Jacket, Fendi Patent leather bag, white pumps, pink diamond bracelet and ring with gold bands, pink lily flower earring, a pink rose in her hair and pink sunglasses. Her hair pulled into two low ponytails.

Brenda was in a Taupe Knotted Shoulder Layer Dress, Jimmy Choo Bonnie studded suede sandals, gem drop earrings, dark brown shoulder bag, and metal&wood bangles, with her hair loosely put back in a pony tail and part of her hair falling out into a side bang.

Nikki, of course, was different then that. She had a black dress with a pink wrap around the middle, black cropped leggings, a black cropped jacket, a pink Louis Vuitton clutch, a pink rose Headband, and pink High Top Converse.

"Oh great. You replace me three times in a row. And I was going to take you with me too." Greg pouted and started to walk away.

Gregory..." Violet whined and walked up to him. "They'll never replace you."

"Uh, hello. We're right here." Nikki said awkwardly waving her hand in the air. Violet smiled and looked back at Greg.

"They're no you, okay?" She smiled at Greg and hugged him. He smiled and stuck out his tongue at the girls. They all rolled their eyes. Brian sighed and grabbed Greg's arm walking him out the wing. "Bye Greg. Text me..." He nodded and waved. She turned to the girls.

"Well, Hello to you too." Brenda said sarcastically. Violet laughed.

"So, Um.... why all dressed up?" Violet pointed out. Claire looked at the twins and they all looked confused.

"Dressed up....? This is our street clothes, you silly girl."Claire said and giggled. Violet scrunched up her face.

Okay two things... The fact that, that was their 'street clothes' and she just called me a 'silly girl'. MysteryBlonde you cease to amaze me. And I'm surprise at the TotalTwins... they must be born into money too.

"Oh." Was all she said at first. "Sorry. Its just where I'm from street clothes are a pair of jeans and a hoodie." Violet said.

"Welcome to Hollywood, Babe." Nikki said with a shrugg. "Here-"

Brenda finished the sentence "You have to look your better at all times. Or its-"

"Going to be all over. Everywhere." Niki finished.

"So that means to get your clothes on so we can go." Claire said walking over to one of the chairs thats was against the wall of the foyer. "And this can be a test of your style. I mean, I can't dress you all the time, now can I?" Claire smiled.

"Where are we going?" Violet questioned.

"Shopping." All three said in unison.

Are you serious? I have like a full closet filled with clothes and I've only been here in LA for less then a month. These girl probably lived here their whole lives and i KNOW that they have much more clothing then me....and they still shop???

Violet sighs and walks in her room. Once she scans on her closet she picks up random things. She walks down stairs with turquoise Flutter Sleeve Top w/ Belt, Capri Jeans, Matching turquoise purse, Enamel Coloured Bangle, sunglasses with sandels. Her hair just hung freely. Claire squeals and claps. Brian walks in and looks at Violet

"Where are you going?" He said crossing his arms

"Shopping " Claire, Nikki and Brenda say at the same time. Brian looks at them.

"Shopping." Violet said again out of the blue because she didn't get to say it. Brian looked back at her. Brian narrowed his eyes a bit and looked over her outfit.

"Change your shoes." Was all he said and walked off into the lounge. Violet raise her purse threatening to throw it at his head. But Nikki held her arm back while Brenda grabbed the purse. Violet huffed and stormed up the stairs. She came down with black ankle boots.

"Bye Sammie." She said as he was walking around the foyer. The four got into Brenda's New 2011 Mercedes-Benz. "So... is there a reason were going shopping?" Violet said to cut the silence from the back seat where she was sitting with Nikki. Claire was in the passager seat and Brenda was driving.

"Oh yeah, We're going to the Transformer 3 premiere tomorrow." Claire said over her shoulder. Violet's eye twitched

"We just partied the other night..." She said.

"Welcome to Hollywood, Babe." This time Brenda said it. "It never stops." Violet sat back and sighed.

"I don't know if I can hang, you guys." Violet said putting her hands on her face.

"Oh, you have to." Nikki said removing Violet's hands. Violet looked at her "You in it now. There's no going back. Especially when your with Brian."

Dammit.
♠ ♠ ♠
R.I.P MJ

You will be Missed. -__-

Comments?