Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

The Premiere

The Four girls became bonded with shopping. They went to this huge store that had everything in it that they didn't even need to go to other stores. Of course, Violet ended up taking off her shoes. She hated wearing heels but Brian said 'Its LA. In LA, people look their best. In your case that means wearing heels." She wanted to bash his head inward then pull it back in place just to do it again. They all had at least two bags in their hands when they left.

======
• 'At least you got Friends now. Good for you ' --» TwilightersLight
• 'Claire seems nice...even if she is an airhead xD' --» xloli_lilyx
• 'What Happens next? ' --» Up_Chuckx77
======

Violet was skating around the mansion with her iPod duds in her ear, a water bottle in one hand and Sammie pulling her on a leash in the other. In her usual tank top and shorts. She was singing out loud to 'Fences' by Paramore as Sammie pulled her around the mansion hallways. She passed a butler with sandwich on a plate. She traded it with water bottle. He was going to say something but just shook his head. She bit the sandwich and spotted Olga
"Hi Olga!" She waved and stopped causing Sammie to do the same.

"Miss Violet, good afternoon. You sure know how to have fun, don't you." She chuckled as she looked at Violet's skates and Sammie. Violet nodded, reading her lips because she couldn''t hear with the music flowing in her ears. Olga smiled and walked off. Violet lifted the sandwich to her lips but Sammie yanked her down the hallways.

"Wait! Sammie!" She shouted but he kept going. Then he slipped out the leash and ran out the back glass door to the garden in the backyard. Violet stopped and looked at the leash then she felt someone behind her and turned around to see Brian.

He looked at her and got a look on his face as she pulled the duds out her ears. "What on earth are you doing?" He said looking down at her skate then what was in her hand, "Is that my sandwich?"

"I'm exercising like you said. Skating his good exercise." She said not answering the last question. She looked at the leash in her hand and dropped it on the floor. She looked toward the glass door which cause Brian to. They both saw Sammie outside chasing one of the butlers. Violet folded her lips to stop from laughing.

Ah, Sammie.... now he knows how to have fun. I love that little doggy. That crazy little doggy. I think i get most of my funness-ness from him xDDD

"In the House? You know what?" Brian said and Violet looked at him. "Whatever. I got stuff to do for tomorrow. Don't take too long making a fool of yourself because the premiere is in 5 hours. Claire will be over-"

"Honey." They both looked to see Lanette walking up to them. "Have you seen your father? I've been looking for him for an hour." She looked at Violet "Oh, Skating. I haven't done that in years." She beamed. Just as Brian was about to say 'He didn't know' They heard 'Bad Dog and laughing.

Sammie was biting on a butler shoes and George was laughing at him. Holding his sides and everything. Brian looked at Violet and she gave a faint smile. "There he is." She said lowly.

"Well, I'll see you two later." Lanette saying kissing both of their cheeks then smiled at Violet, "We need something exciting like you around. You remind me so much of myself." She said and went out the glass door.

"What is the world coming to." Brian sighed and walked off. Violet rolled her eyes and saw the butler in the backyard fall in the fountain and Sammie barking at him. Violet winced and thought it was time to do some damage control now.

My Sammie. My crazy, crazy Sammie

____&_____&_____&______&_____

Violet walked down the stairs ready for the premiere. She, of course, got help from Claire. It was a premiere and Violet had no idea how to dress for this one. Claire had her in a woven red dress, red sandal heels, red purse, Lady Pharaoh bracelets, golden flower drop earrings, and golden chains necklace. Hair: straight; make-up: natural.

Claire walked down the stairs, ready herself. She always looked good. But this time she looked good in her orange swing dress with a black waist belt, black pumps, orange bag, black drop earrings, and black gem necklace. Hair: Loose Curls; make-up: light. She smiled over at Violet as she looked at her work once again. "I'm good." She said. Violet playfully rolled her eyes and tapped her foot as they waited for Brian.

"BRIAN!" Violet screamed at the top of her lungs. Claire flinched and covered her ears. Brian walked down the stairs and adjusting the tie to his simple suit. It was black with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a red tie. Violet rolled her eyes and looked at Claire while smiling and shrugging.

"Next time you scream like that, I'm going to shove my shoes down you're throat." He muttered. And walked out the wing. Violet and Claire followed. But then Violet noticed Claire didn't have a date.

"You're not bringing Anthony?" She asked. Claire shook her head.

"Its just a premiere. Plus Anthony is at a fashion show tonight." Violet just nodded as they got outside. She smiled and jogged to the limo in front of Brian. He rolled his eyes as she got in and crawl the the window.

"Joey?" She question and the guy turned his head and smiled at her. She squealed and hugged him awkwardly around the neck.

"What's up Joker? You look nice. Where to this time?" He asked. And started the limo and drove around the fountain like usual.

"A premiere. For Transformers the third one. Have you heard of it." Violet asked.

"Yeah, over the radio. See." He turned up the radio and they were talking about the premiere as they spoke. People were already arriving. It was only 7 and the sun was still up but that because they were waiting for everyone to arrive before starting the movie.

"Violet! Get your arse in this seat before you fly around the limo." Brian bellowed from the back. Violet rolled her eyes and Joey gave her one last smile. She kissed his cheek and crawled back to the seats. She looked over at the sodas and got one. She put it on some ice and looked out the window as everything passed outside of it.

Another business party. They sure do party a lot. But i know its just a get together so they can gloat of how much money they have or just wann show off. But guess what? This is my life now. Now i gotta show off and gloat with the best of them. Not really but... you get what i mean, right?

Once they got there and stopped at the red carpet, Claire went out first. 1.) Because she was alone and 2.) because Brian wouldn't to be the main attraction if she didn't. Violet could see the flashes from inside. "Good luck, Buttercup!" She heard Joey said. She turned her head to see him winking at her through the mirror. She smiled and Brian got out the limo then reached in for her just like the last time. She put on a smile and grabbed his hand as she was helped out the limo. Soon as her second foot hit the carpet she was blinded by flashes. Brian grabbed her hand and put his other hand on the small of her back, leading her away from the flashes so she could see.

"Woah." Was all she said. Brian held her hand they walked up the carpet slowly. The paparazzi shouted questions and comments. Violet just continued to smile and look around. There were fans coming out for Brian. He smiled and waved at them then leaned down to whisper to Violet.

"Okay, I'm going to talk to one of the camera men." He said. Violet looked up at him and shook her head.

"No. Don't" He didn't reacted he just pulled her along.

"Brian! Can I have a moment?" some called out. Brian walked over to him. "Hi. We're live on OnTheRedCarpet.COM. I was hoping I could ask you a few questions that's been buzzing for the last few days...well the both of you if you don't mind."

"Sure. Ask away." Brian smiled charmingly

Ha! Now i see why Sir Fair Dorito is the best. He is the best liar ever. I bet you he's great at poker....

"Who is your lovely date? What's your name?" He held the mic in Violet's face. She smiled on the outside because in the inside she was hoping Brian would jump in... but he left her hanging.

"V-Violet. Violet Raymond." She said into the mic.

"Beauitful. And are you two anything other then just dates? Are you dating? Boyfriend and Girlfriend?"

"Yes we are dating." Brian answer. Violet wanted to say no but she couldn't for more then one reason. So she just smiled and nodded.

"Great, Great. Here that folks? Brian Fautly's taken." The guy laughed. "So Violet what do you think about the movie Transfomers? The 1st and 2nd ones."

"Loved them. They were great." Violet said quickly and ending it with a smile.

"And what do you think the 3rd is going to be like?" He brung the mic in the middle so both could answer.

"I have no doubt in my mind that this one will be just as great are the other two." Brian answers.

"Ditto." Violet said which ended with her giggling and the guy laughing. Brian put in a chuckle or two.

"Well, you two enjoy the movie." He smiled and waved them off.

"We will." They both said at the same time.