Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Dream Come True

Violet opens the laptop and logs on the 'Instant Blog', where she read the messages that were posted,yelling at her for leaving during one of the good parts. She laughs and shakes her head. She clicked 'Make a blog' and started back up again.

She twirls the pen in her hand as she stares at the paper. "Sweetheart..." her dad placed his hand on her back. "...sign it, Please." She broke out of her trance and looked up at him. Then her mom. She reached out to the paper with the pen. The tip of it set right on the piece of paper and stayed there for a while. Her mom rubbed her knee reassuringly. Then Violet finally got the courage to close her eyes and quickly sign it. Both her parents smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Mom, Dad. The only reason I sighed it, is to help all of us. That includes you two. As soon as I can I'm sending you two money, no arguing about it. End of it, okay?" She said standing up and walking around the table and looking at the both of them. They looked at each other and gave Violet a soft smile. She wanted to help them. She gave them a small smile back. "Well, I'm going to work, early." She turned around.

"You don't have to work anymore, Vi..." Her mother said.

"Yeah, I know. But I need to keep my mind occupied." She said as she kept walking. She changed her pants and put on her Foot locker shirt on. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail while leaving out a side bang that covers her left eye. Heading out the door, she says bye to her parents and her dog then walks to her job.

So, I found a way for it to work both ways. Best of Both Worlds as Hannah Montana puts it, Right? But what I'm really wondering is what this guy is like. And what his parents do for a living that has them swimming in money? Will we get along even? Will he be, at least, decent looking? Will he fall in love with me in the end? Not likely...So many questions, that no one knows the answers to. Sad isn't? I know... :(

Violet watches TV behind the counter since all the customers were already getting helped which just left her watching TV, the only time she really did watch TV. The channel was VH1 and she was watching 'All Access: Teenage Millionairs.' It was all about teenage celebrities that were already Millionaires before they were even adults. She shook her head at the teens and what they did with their money. Like buy thousands of dollars on shoes alone. Soon, a man walking in wearing a suit and a formal hat on. He looked around for a moment then spotted Violet. She stood up straight as he starts to walk towards her. He stopped right in front of her and she spoke "Welcome to Foot Locker. Where you can get some kicks for a kick-ass price." She leaned over to look at his shoes to find he was wearing formal dress shoe too. "No-offense, but I can't see you EVER wearing tennis shoes." she said honestly. The man just laughed and slightly nodded in agreement.

"Well, I know it doesn't look like I do, but I do all the time. And I just got some new tennis shoes, thank you very much." He straightened his face and slightly tipped his hat to her. "Hello, Miss Violet, I'm Joey Wiggles you're limousine driver and escort." She stepped back with a weirded-out look on her face.

"Ooookay... I though Ashton only Punk'd famous people." He just laughed again.

"I was sent by your fiance'"

They sent a limo for me?! OMG! I've NEVER been in a limo before! Wait-- Did he just say his name was Wiggles...?

"Did you say your name is wiggles?" He nods and she covers her mouth to quit from laughing. She clears her throat to straighten up. "Your kids wouldn't happen to be 'The Wiggles' from playhouse Disney would they?" She couldn't help but let out a small laugh at the end of her question.

He closed his eyes and sighed. "Yeah, I've heard it all before. 'And I'm the inventor of Wiggle me, Tickle Elmo toys'. But that kinda hurts coming from my newest boss. We should get going, Miss Violet, your backpack is inside already and your jet is waiting to take you to LA." Her eyes widen. This was all happening so fast. Last night, she didn't even have food. Now she has her own personal driver and private Jet taking her to LA. Joey took her hand and lead her from around the counter. He walks her out of Foot Locker and into the back seat of the limo. Now that she had a good look at Joey he was wasn't that old. He looked into his mid forties, white hair under his hat and forties face with very few winkles, surprisingly.

======
• 'Wow, like a fairytale ending :) ' --» lAuGh_It_Up
• 'You deserve it' --» xloli_lilyx
• 'This isn't the end is it? ' --» Rollie_Polie_Olie
======

Violet gets to the jet after changing out of her work clothes in the bathroom of the landing strip. Some old jeans and sweat shirt with the hood. She looks up at the fast moving propellers on the jet that blew her hair around from underneath her hood. The ends of her hair flying around outside of the hood and her hold down her hood to keep it on. "Miss Violet! Please, we're on a tight schedule!" Joey shouted from the staircase to the jet over the loud propellers. She broke out of her daydream and looked back at Joey before running up to the jet and climbing in to find Sammie inside.

It was midnight when they left and got there at about 6AM in the morning. Violet was sleeping peacefully until she was randomly woke up on her own to watch the sun raise over the cloud with bright morning colors shining. She loved watching the sun raise and sunset. Joey walked up and tapped her on the shoulder, placing a breakfast burrito in her lap. She smiled widely and thanked him. She ate up and by the time she finished, they had landed. She patted Sammie and headed out the jet with him following. Violet got out to find Joey already holding the door open to a even nicer white limousine. She climbed in and they driver to her future home.

Seriously, I felt like a princess. The only problem with this fairlytale is I don't get to pick my prince. I mean that's like darting for a job on a dart board, sometimes your aim is way off and you miss the board completely and hit the wall instead. But this time, I'm blindfolded before taking my shot with the darts. And this is my future were gambling with here. No second chances, No givecy-Backcies, No take- backs, No do-overs, No trading. This is the real deal...and the first time in my life....

.....I'm petrified....