Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Make Over from Top to Bottom

Well, that basically what the full week was like. Him, bragging me into the gym. I'd die a little inside as I worked out. He'd leave to his actor business.... I mean actor as in he acts as a promoter for his father's business. I still don't know what they do for a living....

Violet quickly lied. Most of her subscribers were on so she couldn't take it back without them noticing and start to ask questions. She was gonna have to watch what she say now because she didn't want anything to slip about her fiance' being a famous actor.

Yup, then I'd take a long hot bath in rose scented bubbles and crash while watching TV in the lounge, sneaking ice cream while I'm at it. Hey, he's gone he won't know.... I really think he was doing it so he didn't have to be bothered by me. But I'm not complainin' I don't wanna be bothered with him either.

"Would you bloody hold still!" Brian said as Violet had to stand on a chair so he could measure her waist and thighs with the tape measure in his hand.

"Stop touching me so such. I don't know where your hands been today. They look dirty and I just took a bath." She said making up stuff. She really didn't want to be measure because 1.) she was nervous of the outcome 2.) she didn't want Brian to see the outcome and 3.) she just didn't want too...

"I wouldn't have to touch you if you stayed still and stop wiggling your fat ass in my face." He stated and looked up at her. She gasps and looked down at him. While she was distracted, he put the tape measure around her waist. " 29 inches. No bad really. But I want you at 26." He said taking back the tape measure.

She smiled a little she lost 15 pounds already. "Why 26 though?" She asked.

"If your waist is about 26 inch you should be about 120 pounds. Camera adds 10 pounds so you'd look 130. Spread your legs." He said. Violet looked down at him. "Do it before I pinch you." He snapped and slapped her thigh.

"Ow! Evil." She said and did what he said. "...and bitter..." She muttered. He put the tape measure around one thigh then the other.

"19 inch. Acceptable. You're still working out so if you continue to work out on your waist you drop 2 more off your thighs. That'd be perfect." He said and took back the tape measure and walked over to the table and wrote down the inches on a calender. Violet jumped off the chair.

"I think I'll reward myself with a bowl of coco puffs." She said and walked over to the cereal and bowl.

"One bowl only." Brain said without looking up from the calender.

"What?" She said disappointed.

"One. Bowl. Only" He repeated looking up at her then back at the calender.

"Jackass." She muttered and walked into the lounge Entertainment Tonight was on and she sat down and watched. Once they started talking about a Brian Fautly interview coming up next, she turned the channel. "I got your interview. Click." She said with a mouth full of cereal and turned to Tom and Jerry.

So I lose 15 pounds in one week because of him. At least he's good for something right? But he's so pushy and uptight. I bet his butts so uptight his doesn't even fart. And his nose is so up in the air, I can tell you now...he's sniffed up a bee or two in there in his life time. xD

"Get dress. We're going out." He said turning off the TV.

"I'm already your fiance'. You want to switch it around and be my boyfriend now?" She said dropping her spoon in her bowl.

"I didn't mean-- You know what I meant." He said and took her bowl. "So get your fat ass up and dressed." She pretended to beat his skull in behind his back. She was in a sports bra and PJ bottoms because she didn't think she was going anywhere. Apparently she was, now. She went up stairs and put on jeans and a hoodie with chucks. Brian took one look at her and gagged. "Ugh." He sighed. "Whatever. Come along."

They walked to the front door of the mansion and outside there was a black Hummer waiting, revved up and ready to go. Violet climbed in as Brian waited for her. He drove for a while and Violet just looked out the window at the high class city. LA was so cool. Everything with either shiny or flashy and expensive looking. They stopped at a store called. 'Shear Looks' "Okay. Move quickly. I don't what you seen yet." He said looking at Violet.

"Geez, Thank Hubby-Wubby." She said is a sickeningly sweet voice dripping with sarcasm. Brian rolled his eyes and they both held their heads down and moved quickly into the store. But it turned out to be a shop. Violet looked around but jumped behind Brian defensively when she heard a scream.

"O.M.G! Your Brian Fautly! OH God! I love you!" A girl shouted jumping up and down making her bleach blond hair and boobs do that same.

Brian simply smiled a 100 watt smiled and spoke politely "Why thank you. Its always nice to meet a fan." His eyes drifted to her chest that looked like they could pop out her bra any second "Especially a lovely lady like yourself." He kissed her hand and she scream making Violet and the other workers in there covered their ears but it just made Brian smile wider. Violet have a childish face to the back of his head. A lady came and pushed the girl away from him.

"Sorry, Mr. Fautly. She's new. How can I help you." A dirty blond lady said who looked like Botox was her best friend. She wore a black dress and a name tag with the name 'Penny' on it and 'Manger' under that.

He sighed as if in relief and looked at her name tag before grabbing Violet and putting her in front of him "I need all the help I can get." Penny made a sorrowful face at him as if saying 'You poor thing.' Then she snapped her finger and everyone started to get their things together. Violet was led to a chair and they instantly started to run there fingers through her hair, examining her face and hands to see what they were working with.

One lady made the chair leaned back and started to wash Violet's hair as another wiped her face off with a wet towel to make sure to clean any dirt off her face. They dry her hair and started to comb and blow-dry it, placing mud masks on her face and clipping her finger and toe nails. They put foil in her hair so they could dye it a darker shade of black. One lady held up a board with all kinds of colors on it, wanting Violet to pick one to color her nails. She picked a midnight shade of blue. As they let the dye in her hair settle they put headphones on her so she was listening to music as two ladies painted her toes and fingers. She closed her eyes and relaxed to the music as she bopped her head to the beat. Brian simply sat a few feet away reading a magazine with Gwen Stefani on the cover looking completely uninterested in what was going on next to him. They finished her nails and spray something on them to make they dry faster.

A young woman took one look at Violet's chucks and completely flipped out, threwing them away saying she worked too hard on her toes to stick them back in those. She left to the back room to find something else for Violet to wear on her feet. They washed her hair out and pressed it and straightened it out as another lady did her makeup. The 'Toes woman came back with Swarovski ‘golden’ diamante encrusted, signature style sandals and placed them on her feet. The woman's face lit up and she slightly nodded at her choice in shoes. So they were putting finishing touches on Violet and Penny walked over to Brian. "Mr. Fautly she's almost done." She smiled at him.

He looked up from his magazine and put it down as he stood up "Good. I shall pay now then." He followed her as he looked in his wallet and pulled out a gold visa card and handed it to her.

"Totally price is... $10,659.83 minus the the shoes we gave her. That's on the house." She said flirtatiously as she looked up at him. He smiled.

"Penny, you're a Doll." He said in his charming accent. She giggled like a school girl.

"Oh, stop, Mr. Fautly. You're embarrassing me."

"Please, come me Brian." He smiled and took his card back.

"Okay, Brian." She smiled and the workers lined up saying they were done and tired. Violet walked slowly because the heels were so high. She never walked in heels so high but she pulled it off by walking to the front. Brian raised an eyebrow at her and nodded.

"You guys are miracle workers. Better give yourselves a big tip." He said and gave her the card. She slid it in the card slot and gave it back to him. "You. Come along." He said walking to the door. Violet rolled her eyes. He could at least said something nice to her. Because even she had to admit... she was looked good.
♠ ♠ ♠
This update is for 'DyingRose'
^____^

My birthday's tomorrow.
May 19th Happy Birthday to meh! I think i'm just gonna sleep through it.
>.>