Immortal Enemies

So Robots and dinosaurs huh?

Image

Chapter Two

(Bee’s Pov)

(Skip to end of third period>>)

I keep tapping my fingers on the damned desk itching for third period to end, itching to get away from zacky. But I can’t for “Oh joy” he’s in my next class too. But its lunch so I barely have to interact with him so it’s all good. I can feel eyes burning into my back and I can almost feel the anger radiating from him. Why he hated me in the first place, I have no idea, but ever since the day after practices were over it has been a full on war.

“Flashback”
“Hey Ashley, you need to work on the routine. Fix it later.” I said with a fake smile. She huffed and puffed, but I gave her a look that said “don’t test me.” I shouted more instructions, and went to the vending machine to get some water and I didn’t see a tall muscular figure come from the other side to also get a water bottle. We ran into each other. I fell on my ass and so did he so I wasn’t too embarrassed. We sat up and started laughing until he saw my face and stopped. My laughter faded as well when his face sported a pissed off look. He stood up, towering over me and walked past me to the machine. As he passed his foot nudged my thigh and he growled

“Watch it prep.”


"Flashback Over"

I bumped into him so what? A great reason to hate someone. Calling me a prep. How wrong he was. You want one? Take my sister and don’t bring her back. I shrugged it off and walked into the Cafeteria. I saw my usual table with Victoria, Krystal, Sasha, and Jade. I looked two tables over and I saw their table. Again, don’t get me wrong, the other guys were okay. It’s just Zacky who bitches and pisses me off. I started walking over to my table and when I knew my friends saw me, I started to skip. I reached my seat and I plopped down like a gangster and said

“Sup bitches.” With my arms crossed. Everyone cracked up and I pulled a smile.

“Sasha, Jade, are you guys going with Vicky and Krystal to pick me up later?”

“Actually Bee, I can’t hang out today, my mom texted me and said I had to fucking babysit my little sister. I mean she’s 6, she’s old enough to stay home right?” Vicky said basically screaming.

“Yea Vic, let’s leave a 6 year old to play "Kidnap" with strangers, I said”

“Please,” Sasha said, “They would bring her ass right back!”

We all started cracking up until a Snapple can hit the back of my head and my head ripped around to find the culprit even though I had a gut feeling I know who did it. I saw the boys laughing but as soon as I shot them all a death glare, they all coughed and started mumbling. Then jimmy said.

“So guys robots and dinosaurs huh?” And they all gave him a strange look. I couldn’t help but chuckle at his statement but I could laugh later. I got up and walked menacingly towards their table.

“So who threw it?” I asked calmly with my hands on my hips.
They all looked around like they didn’t know what the fuck I was talking about.

“I said….WHO THE FUCK THREW IT!” I screamed. They all looked at zacky.

“Way to stick up for me guys”, he said with a smile as if I was no threat whatsoever.

Wipe the fucking smile of your face,Baker

“So Baker you find this shit funny?”

“Yeah, i do.” He said calmly while interlocking his fingers on the table.
After he said that, my expression softened and I smiled at him. Their faces sported confused looks. I saw a full Snapple can, so I reached over and dumped it on his head. I saw anger flash in his eyes that I’ve never seen before. Normally I would have been scared as hell, but I was so angry I didn’t give a shit. I got in his face and said just as calmly as he did

“I didn’t, so get your head out of your ass and grow up.”
I smiled to myself and at the rest of the guys and walked away. My friends had their mouths open as I walked back, and I also heard behind me.

“Dude, you just got fucking owned!”
I figured it was jimmy and I let out a light laugh. I sat down and ate my lunch as if nothing happened. When I looked up, my friend’s eyes were on me, and just said “What?”

“You-you-“Jade started.

“I-I-I threw Snapple on zacky.” I finished for her, and she nodded slowly.

“So dumbass over there threw the can?” Sasha said.

“Yup, and smartass over here dumped the can on his head.” I said while pointing to myself. “Doesn’t get any simpler than that folks.”
“Folks?” Krystal inquired

"Yes. Yes indeed"

We laughed and argued over whether ninjas or pirates were better. Of course ninjas won, its an obvios choice. the bell rang signaling lunch was over. My next class was my favorite class ever. Music. I play the guitar pretty badass, and music is the one class where I can escape from stress, work, and most importantly Zacky.

I sat down on my stool with my deep purple Schecter guitar and began wiggle my fingers over the strings until it evolved into the solo from Waking the Demon by Bullet for My Valentine. I could feel eyes on me, but my eyes were closed as my fingers ghosted the fret board. I finished the solo and rocketed into Enter Sandman by Metallica. I was off in my own world, so I didn’t even notice who decided to “grace” our presence.

(Zacky’s Pov)

I couldn’t believe this shit. That bitch just poured fucking Snapple on me. It didn’t help when Jimmy commented on how I got “owned.”I had to give her credit; I wouldn’t have done that to a vampire, even if she doesn’t know what I am. I ran, more like appeared in the bathroom to change my clothes. By the time I got back to the lunchroom, the bell rang to dismiss us.

“Shit” I grumbled as I grabbed my bag and caught up with Matt.

“Why didn’t you do anything? You just sat there and took it. I mean she’s only human.” Matt said.

“Exactly, and so is everyone else in this fucking school. So what is your point?”
He nodded and made an “O” with his mouth and I shook my head. I pulled out my schedule to see which class i had and Matt asked.

“So what class did you get transferred to?”

“umm, 5th period music, room 511.’

“Oh cool, I know that Brian has 6th period music so maybe you guys will see each other then. But I got to go to Social studies so later man.”

“Later…”I replied, more to myself.
I arrived at room 511 not too long after but as I approached the room I heard the familiar chorus of Enter Sandman. Whoever is playing kicks ass. I smiled as I found that a person in my music class appreciated the same music that I did.
I walked in and I couldn’t believe my eyes, or ears. None other than Brianna sitting on that stool shredding out the Solo. My mouth was slightly open, as I was impressed. But I didn’t want to believe that I was. “Maybe she isn’t so bad” I said to myself quietly. “No,” I shook my head and took a guitar. She finished and applause was heard and I found myself clapping as well. She looked up and froze when she saw me. She looked slightly embarrassed and maybe even scared, but for once she didn’t look at me with pure hatred.

(Bee’s Point of View)
I finished playing the final notes of Enter Sandman, and I looked up at the applauding audience and I saw a face I never expected to see clapping. Zacky’s. His eyes were soft, and he had a slightly impressed look on his face. But I remembered his eyes just last period. They turned a dark green, with small traces of dark grey or maybe even amber. But they freaked me out. Now they were the lightest of greens and they looked warm and welcoming. All this change in-between one period? This bitch was bipolar of something. I went back into my little world where time seemed to pass quicker, and before I knew it, 5th period was over. The rest of the day seemed to float by as I thought about 4th period’s incident.

I got mixed feelings whenever I thought about it and I spent the rest of the day thinking. I got scared when I remembered his eyes, I felt in control when I dumped the snapple on him, and I felt angry when he threw it. I felt uneasy when I didn’t seem to faze him. Even during practice I couldn’t concentrate so I called it off and let the girls just hang out and do whatever they pleased on the mat. Pretty soon, 5:30 came and all of the sports teams were let out to go home. I walked outside expecting to see my car but I realized that my bitch of a sister got to it when I was still changing and took my keys. Im gonna kill her. I was forced to walk home in the darkness. Don’t get me wrong, im not a baby, but anything can happen in the dark and well, knowing that just creeped me out alone. I clutched my sweater over my body and i began to quickly walk home so i could make it in the shortest time possible until I felt a cold, tingling sensation around me and a cold palm on my shoulder. I turned around only come face to face with a dark silhouette...
♠ ♠ ♠
o0o0o0o0o0o Cliffhanger.
Please comment to let me know if im doing a good job

R.Vengeance