Status: Finished!!

What I Go To School For

Kiss Me, Take Away The Pain

Image

Everything Nick and I did together Joe followed, even if we were out on a date. Nick's patience was slowly thinning with each passing day. Joe was going out of his way to always be around us.

"I'm sick of him being around!" Nick told me one day at lunch when we finally had a free moment with out Joe. "He's really starting to get on my nerves."

"Told you he hated me." I mumbled. I picked at my pizza in front of me.

Nick sighed and calmed himself down. "He doesn't hate you."

"Yes he does." I said pushing my untouched pizza. "Why else would he be so insistent on being around us."

"I'll talk to him tonight and see what's up." Nick said. He tried to reassure me with a smile.

"No smiling." I said as my own smile appeared.

Nick laughed and kissed my cheek. "I love smiling around you."

"Good. 'Cause I love seeing your smile."

"Gag me now." Joe said as he sat across from us. "Do you always have to be so gross?"

He directed the question towards me. Joe didn't mean why do Nick and I have to be gross he meant me, and the way I look. I knew that and by the way Nick tensed he knew it as well. I pushed my chair back and stood up.

"I have to go." I picked up my lunch tray and threw it in the trash as I passed it.

I didn't have any where to go but I wasn't going to be around Joe when he was being mean. Joe was trying his hardest to make me leave their lives forever, and if he kept this up for any longer I might give in. I already have to deal with my mom saying things to bring me down, I defiantly didn't need it from Joe.

"Bobbi wait!" Nick called as he followed me into the hall. "Please!"

I stopped by my locker and kept my back to Nick. It wasn't his fault but I didn't want him to see me hurt. I knew how he would react.

"I'm sorry about him." Nick said quietly.

"Its OK."

"No its not."
I turned around to look at Nick but he didn't give me the chance. The second I turned around he wrapped his arms around me bringing me close to him. I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry."

I held onto Nick, my protector.

****

Later that night Nick and I sat in my room watching a movie together. He was rested against the head board and I had my head on his chest, the lights were off and our full attention was on the TV screen. Nick rubbed my back absently, letting me know he cared for me in even the littlest of motions.

"I love you." Nick whispered. He placed a smile kiss to my temple.

I snuggled closer to his chest. "I love you."

I raised my head up enough to look at Nick, he was smiling down at me. His smile was the best thing ever, it looked perfect on his already flawless face. I moved so I was sitting next to Nick our faces millimeters apart.

"You love me?" Nick asked. His eyes kept glancing from my eyes to my lips.

In answer I kissed Nick quickly on the lips. "Yes."

"Good." Nick said. His hand snaked up to cup my cheek so he could bring my lips closer to his.

The thought that this would be the first time I made out with some crossed my mind as soon as Nick's lips connected with mine. I had no idea what to do in this situation, I was completely clueless.

"Stop thinking so much about this." Nick said pulling away slightly, he read my mind.

"Sorry." I mumbled, I could tell I was blushing furiously.

He smiled at me before kissing me again. I couldn't help but over think things again. I was freaking out on the inside, what the heck am I supposed to do?

"Your still thinking too much." Nick mumbled. He pulled away completely. "If you uncomfortable tell me."

"Its not that I'm uncomfortable. I've just never done this before." I was incredibly embarrassed to be telling him all of this.

"Just follow my lead." Nick said unfazed by inexperience.

I closed my mind and let instinct take over. I wrapped my arms around Nick's neck while his rested near my hips. My heart came to complete stop only to restart a hundred times as fast when Nick deepened the kiss. This was a mind blowing experience, that's for sure. This time I pulled away to breathe.

"Wow." I said my mind catching up to what happened.

"Yeah. Best kiss I've ever had." Nick said pecking me on the lips.

"Sure." I said still out of it.

"Should we try it again?" Nick asked lifting one eyebrow.

"Yeah I think we should."
♠ ♠ ♠
not sure if I like this one but it will have to do. : ) I hope you all like this and aren't to disappointed in this amazingly boring chapter.

comment please! : )