Status: Finished!!

What I Go To School For

Secrets Don't Make Friends

Image

I was not expecting Nick to come to my house like this. He stood there looking really nervous.
"Hi." He said with a small smile.
"Um hi?" I looked behind me and saw Kyrsten standing there with a confused expression. "What are you doing here?"
I turned back to Nick, he rubbed his neck and blushed slightly.
"I came to see you."
My face grew hot, and i just knew I was blushing like mad.
"Oh." I said looking down.
"And to see if you wanted to hang more." He added in.
"I'd love to but Kyrsten and I were just going out to eat." I replied sadly.
"But that could wait." Kyrsten said pushing me aside. "Hi I'm Kyrsten."
"I'm Nick." He said with a smile. "If you wanted you could come over to my house and eat dinner with us."
I opened my mouth to decline but Kyrsten spoke first.
"We'd love to!"
I couldn't ruin all of her fun, plus I wanted to see her reaction to Joe and Kevin.
"Yeah, we'd love to."
I brought Nick up to my room while Kyrsten changed.
"I warn you I'm not near as clean and organized as you." I said before I opened my bedroom door.
"I live with Joe, so trust me nothing will surprise me." He said laughing.
"True." I opened my door and walked in. Nick closed the door behind him and stood next to me.
"So you're a fan." He said pointing to the poster of him and his brothers on my wall.
I blushed and nodded my head, "For three years now."
"Wow. That's a long time." He said softly.
"What can i say? I love your voice." My eyes grew wide as the realization of what I just said sunk in. "I-I mean I love your songs."
"Right. I'm sure that's what you meant."
I just gave Nick a 'Don't Go There' look. He just smiled and looked around my room some more. I sat down on my bed and watched him as he roamed my room; he would occasionally pick something up and examine it. I was OK with that until he picked up one of my note books. I'm VERY protective of my note books, they hold my song lyrics and short stories. I quickly got up and took the note book from Nick. He looked at me confused.
"Sorry, I'm just really protective of my note books." I said stowing it away in a drawer.
"I'm ready!" Kyrsten yelled running into the room. I rolled my eyes when I saw her shirt, of course she would wear one of her Jonas Brothers shirts when meeting them.
"Nice shirt." Nick said.
Kyrsten smiled up at him, "Thank you."
"Let's go." I said pushing Kyrsten out of the room.
This should be an interesting night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, but I felt this was the best place to stop. And I'm having a little writers block. Well I hope you liked it, even though it's so short.
Comment!