Status: Finished!!

What I Go To School For

Who Knew Awkward Silences Hurt This Much

Image

The three of us walked to Nick's house. Kyrsten was talking nonstop about how much she loves the Jonas Brothers.

"And I have every song by you!" Kyrsten said proudly.

Nick smiled at her then glanced up at me. He opened the door to his house and we walked in. Joe went running by followed by Frankie chasing him.

"Let's go see my mom, she's probably in the kitchen." Nick said. He held my hand again, making Kyrsten look at us funny.

"Hey mom." Nick greeted as we walked into the room.

Denise smiled, "Hello." She said to Kyrsten and I.

"Hi, this is my sister Kyrsten." I said.

"Hi." Kyrsten said smiling.

Joe came running into the room he ran right into the counter."I win!" He yelled jumping up and down.

"Could you be normal for once?" Nick asked shaking his head at Joe.

"No." Joe replied. He looked over at Kyrsten and I. "Your back! And you brought someone with you."

Kyrsten's eyes widened as she looked at Joe.

"I'm Joe." Joe said holding his hand out to Kyrsten.

Kyrsten's jaw dropped as she shook his hand. When he let go she looked down at her hand indisbeliefe a huge smile on her face. She looked up at me and I smiled at her.

"Is it alright if they stay for dinner?" Nick asked Denise.

"Of course. We're just ordering pizza." Denise said smiling.

"Alright. Come on Kyrsten let's go introduce you to Frankie." Joe said.

I held Kyrste's hand as we walked to the living room. Her body was shaking, and her face was flushed. "You ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just a little shocked." She replied.

Frankie was playing a video game his full attention on the game.

"Frankie!" Joe yelled. Frankie jumped and dropped the game controler. "This is Kyrsten." Joe said ignoring how Franie's glares.

"Talk, get to know each other." Joe said before he walked out of the room.

"Hi. Want to play?" Frankie asked.

Kyrsten looked up at me then nodded her head yes. She walked over to Frankie and picked up another controler.

"I'm going with Nick." I said to Kyrsten.

She waved and kept her attention on the game. Nick and I went up to his room to talk some more. I sat down on his bed and he sat on his computer chair.

"You know this is probably the best day of her life." I said smiling.

Nick smiled and looked down at his feet. "I'm glad. Maybe her and Frankie will be best friends."

"Maybe." I said laughing. I looked at a picture frame on the table next to the bed. My smile fell and the laughter faded from my voice. I looked away quickly. "So." I said awkwardly.

The bed sunk in as Nick sat next to me. "That's an old picture." He said quietly.

"Oh I didn't even notice it." I said quietly. I looked up at Nick his attention on the picture next to his bed. His brown eyes shone with sorrow and his body slumped defeated. "So where is Kevin?" I asked.

Nick looked at me a surprised expression on his beautiful features. "With some friends."

I nodded and looked away, an awkward silence loomed over us. The door burst open and Joe walked in.

"What's up?" He asked standing by the door.

"Nothing." Nick said with a shrug.

"Well its time to eat." Joe said walking out the door.

Nick got up from the bed and held his hand out to me. I looked up adn placed my hand in his. We walked out of the room leaving the picture behind, where it would stay forgotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short and sorry it took so long to update =/. did you like?

The picture ---> Image yeah I realized I use Niley in every story, but I couldn't find anyone else with Nick. I hate Niley =/.

oh and I put a banner on chapters 4 and 5.

COMMENT!!!!!!!