Status: Finished!!

What I Go To School For

No Need To Explain

Image

Dinner was fun, the Jonas' were really nice. Kyrsten looked like she was having the time of her life. I watched her as she interacted with Joe and Frankie, who sat on either side of her. I sat across from them next to Nick and Kevin. I laughed along with everyone else whenever Joe told a funny story, but deep down I felt like a burden on this nice family. When dinner was over we said our good byes and Nick walked us to the door.

"Thank you for inviting us." I said to Nick as we stood on the front porch.

"Yeah." He said smiling. "You can come over when ever you want."

"Thanks." I said again.

"Can I go now?" Kyrsten asked bouncing up and down.

"Yeah. I'll be there in a second." I said laughing as she ran to our house.

"Look I wanted to talk to you about that picture." Nick said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Its OK, Nick, you don't have to explain anything." I said quickly.

"No I have to explain, I don't know why, I just have to." He said shaking his head. "That picture should have been thrown out a while ago, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was holding on to the hope that she would come back."

I didn't know what to say. He looked at me waiting for my reaction. I looked around trying to think of something to say.

"Your too quiet." He whispered.

"Sorry, I just don't know what to say." I said truthfully.

"Yeah. That's OK." He said stepping back. " I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"Yeah bye." I said turning to walk to my house.

I passed an empty drive-way, either mom's boy toy left or she went with him. As I opened the door and the sound of someone crying met my ears I knew he left ans she was upset. I walked to my room quickly, no need to be yelled at, where kyrsten sat on my bed.

"She's crying again." kyrsten said as she looked out the window.

"I know." I said with a sigh. "Go take a shower and then go to bed."

Kyrsten reluctantly left my room leaving me alone. I shut the blinds on my window before changing into my pajamas. I flopped down onto my bed face first I reached my hand out and blindly tried to find the remote for my iHome. Once I found it I hit the on button and listened to the sound of all my favorite songs. I sat up and crawled to the end of my bed where I could reach my window. I wanted to see if Nick was still awake. I moved the blind and looked across to Nick's room. I gasped and quickly moved away from the window. I laughed as I realized I just caught Nick changing, I didn't see that much just his incredibly muscular chest. Let's just say it's amazing. I picked up my phone ready to text Nick when my bed room door burst open.

"Where have you been!" My mom yelled, a bottle in her hand.

"At a friends house." I said quickly turning my music off, just in case she needed more to yell at me about.

"Why did you come home?" She yelled swaying slightly.

"I need to sleep." I answered cautiously.

"Whatever you piece of shit." She said before stumbling away.

I let out a shaky breath glad she left without anything more happening. I picked up my phone again continuing the text to Nick, I needed a laugh.

Hey you should probably shut your window when your changing...just sayin'.... ;)

I sent the text and then laid back on bed waiting his return text. I was half a sleep when my phone vibrated on the table next to my bed. I opened the text and burst out laughing.

Haha will do next time....like what you saw? ; )

Ahhaha I'm not telling!

I smiled as I sent the text his response was almost instant.

I'll take that as a yes : )

Hahaha alright

I shut my phone as I laid back on my bed a smile on my face. As sleep took over all I could think of was Nick.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been so long! and sorry its a short chapter! I might not be writing much for this story. I'm having some writers block and i have three other stories to write. Sorry there might be another long wait for the next chapter. thanks for sticking by this story and i hope you will continue to. : )